• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite TV show

DuskReaperXI

Flareon lover
Years
  • since many of you like tv shows i have never heard of, i will not put up any choices. i will let you vote freely and say your opinion. i will then make a chart of votes for every show. when i get enough i will declare winner. ready. set. GO!!!

Simpsons- l
    Americas most wanted- l
    Criminal minds- l
    Flapjack- l
    That 70's Show- l
    Survivor- l
    The Colbert Report- l

Last edited:
    Years
  • I rather like Big Bang Theory, Destination Truth, and Ghost Hunters. I also watched an episode of Dexter and it's pretty awesome.

Years
  • Probably some things on TLC (I just watch anything on there). Also, The First 48 (or was it called 48: Hard Evidence??? @_@) is a good show too. Back then, I liked the old cartoon shows - Cow & Chicken, Tom & Jerry, etc.
    Cow and Chicken was so messed.

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Uh, I'd have to say Flapjack or Venture Brothers. I don't really watch TV anymore these days. Not a lot of good stuff on.

Years
  • I haven't watched TV in a while since my family cut the TV subscription (we never watched much in the first place). However, one show I I like enough to still regularly keep up with on the internet is The Colbert Report. Good stuff.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    hmm, Americas Best Dance Crew, the food channel, America's Most Wanted... Spongebob?!

tv shows these days suck pretty bad..

Ayselipera

I have a small assortment of favorite shows, but my all time favorite show ever would have to be Survivor. I've watched every single episode of every single season. Twenty seasons to be exact. It never disappoints<3

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Noah's Arc
    Spongebob Squarepants
    Flapjack
    Desperate Housewives
    That's So Raven

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • aw, I can't choose my favorite. I watch so many =3
    1) malcolm in the middle
    2) egg heads
    3) the fresh prince of bel air
    4) harry hills tv burp
    5) only fools and horses
    6) catherin tate show
    7) ed, edd n eddy
    8) south park
    and there are some they don't show on tv anymore but i still watch them on youtube

Back