• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Unova Gym Leader?

Who is your fave Unova Gym Leader?

• Total voters

Aquaphyre

水が好きな人
Years
  • I love Burgh!! He's really cool, and I love the fact that he's an artist. He's just really awesome :]

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • My favourite Isshu gym leader is Elesa. Because she's the town's gym leader and also a model.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Hooray, multi-choice! I'm saying Fuuro and Kamitsure Skyla and Elesa, because they're both gorgeous and amazing and all those words. Elesa really screwed me over with Volt Switch, too, and Skyla's Gym puzzle is just fantastic. I was so surprised when that cannon shot me into the wall, omg. Also, fanfiction and things, especially for Skyla. >_>

PTFO

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Elesa, Skyla, Iris, I can't decide! Also, somehow I goofed and forgot to vote for Skyla. :3 As for why... I think it's because of the designs... and for Elesa, 2 Emolga.

Master-Pixel

Fakemon Artist
    Years
  • I have to say Skyla :D
    Reminds of Winona from RSE..
    However I found Elesa hardest to beat so it's out of those 2 :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My favorite Gym Leader is Burgh because of his Leavanny. <3 He's different from any of the gym leaders, and I love his clothing. xD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2012
    Lenora, Burgh, Elesa, Clay, Skyla, Brycen and Drayden. Elesa and Skyla are my faves in-game, though.

Chili/Pod too. But for a different, out of character reason. X3

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
  • I like all the Gym Leaders, and I like them even more when I modified their teams using a hacking tool.

Furr3t

Novice Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2014
    I like Brycen but Skyla is just awesome and she has cool pokes

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
  • First gym triplets, Lenora, Burgh, Elesa and Skyla.

The triplets are cool, Lenora does Normal types (one of my favorites), Burgh is all artsy, Elesa was great in the anime and I've seen some cool fanart of Skyla

Years
  • I say Elesa, she is was very easy to beat but her pokemon were still cool plus her look and personality.

Nijiri

Manectric Fangirl.
    Years
  • I like the first Gym Leaders: Cilan, Chili, and Cress. Elesa provided a pretty good battle for me too, so she's a part of my favorite Gym leaders.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • "I'm this town's gym leader. I'm also a model."

Elesa for gym leader of the year all years.

I also just like electric gyms and none of the other leaders ever really caught my eye.

Back