• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite username

Sirfetch’d

what's the best username you've ever encountered online. this doesn't have to be restricted to PC btw

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I don't know, the first one that comes in my mind is Hikamaru. It sounds just great.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Honestly I like Choice Specs like lol I know you made the thread, but in general, I've always liked the name of that item. It sounds cool. Also have always thought Klippy is a cute name. God was p stellar too.

The best names are the ones that get banned tho bc they're usually just so outlandish.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hau Now (ChBrCow) You're A Rockstar has the best username on pokécommunity, and possibly the entire internet.

Sirfetch’d

Honestly I like Choice Specs like lol I know you made the thread, but in general, I've always liked the name of that item. It sounds cool. Also have always thought Klippy is a cute name. God was p stellar too.

The best names are the ones that get banned tho bc they're usually just so outlandish.

I'm so happy I chose this username ;-;

might just keep it forever tbh...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I always thought Ausaudriel was quite beautiful. Also some name a friend of a friend had on Twitch hmm... I've forgotten what it was, but it was cool yet simple.

Hau Now (ChBrCow) You're A Rockstar has the best username on pokécommunity, and possibly the entire internet.

I came to this thread worried I'd have to be that awkward person to say they love their own username so I'm glad you did that for me
    Eager to see how it evolves further...!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • LokiOfSassgard... COME ON PEOPLE YOU KNOW MY USERNAME IS BEST USERNAME EVER, especially if you're a Loki fangirl like me. It's actually pun on Loki's sassiness tbh.

With that said, I do like some of the usernames here as well. It's awkward to name the ones I like because I'm not close to them Everyone seems to have their own little cliques here, and I'm just hovering on the sidelines watching lol. I do like Hikamaru because hers is very cute and unique.

Back