• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Psychic Pokemon

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Espeon; it's cute, purpley-pink, and an eeveelution.

Gardevoir; I've loved her since I saw her<3

Mewtwo; bad ass. Nuff said.

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
  • i cant beleive no1 likes Lugia cuz i do my fav Psychic pokemon is Lugia why?, look at it then tell me why it aint your favourite. By that i mean i like its looks.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Alakazam, Mewtwo and Latias. There is a few more but they aren't as big as the other 3.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    My favorite Psychic Pokemon is Mew.
    Lets see... its cute, it can fly and swim and is... just cute ^^

Years
  • I love the typical cool ones like Espeon/Gardevoir/Latias, but... I think I'll go with Claydol.
    O__o
    I don't really know why. I in love with him! (Okay, 'he' is genderless, but... hey, leave me alone!!) It started when I pulled a holo Claydol card... and everyone keeps telling me how they hate him, and it just makes me love him more.
    Yeahhh... XD;;;

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    All of the above. Plus, it can learn ANY TM/HM or any move from a move tutor. 'Nuff said. :)

Draco Meteor and the Elemental Hyper Beams say hi.

Jirachi. It's part Steel and does not look like it. And it looks like a star.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Latios, he's a uber. Very cool looking and has a huge movepool, can learn most elemental attacks except Fire.

Next is Metagross, very versatile tank.

Back