• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Still, I'm not doing it anymore. She is interesting! Nah, I don't actually ever recall her mentioning Pokemon ever in her lifetime. She would be more interested in watching HSM than joining a Pokemon forum.

Suki said:
    Ohh, the sleepover was great. Nothing much, mostly people chilling and stuff and on the Wii and Xbox360. I wish I had more sleep though, I'm prettty tired right now.

Thur

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
  • What's HSM? She doesnt have to join for pokemon, she can join just to post in here with us.

Okies, I get it, you're not gonna go into detail. Probably a good idea. That stuff isnt suitable for a forum like this.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    High School Musical!!!!! <3 Aca and me love the songs

Mm she's not like that either. She's into Myspace and downloading music and I don't think forums would interest her. She also thinks that everyone on the internet is a pedo, so no idea what she would think of you ;]

What do I need to go into? There's nothing. It was the usual fun, not like the past sleepovers that you've heard of. They were not really sleepovers, more like house parties. I don't go to the bigger ones though, where everyone is pissed and too much stuff happens in the public eye. Can't talk about them though, not suitable! How are you Shaydeh?

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
  • Oh, I heard about that thing. They're making a South African version now too. I've seen some parts of it, but none of the songs or dances I've seen so far impressed me. If we're talking about dance movies, Step Up 2 takes the cake for me!!! Best dance movie I've seen in a good while.

But I'd be willing to bet there are more pedos creeping around myspace than there are on PC! oo Well, I guess at the moment we both don't think that greatly of each other. I wanna find out what the big deal behind the whole giggling at certain people thing is.

Uh huh, okay. I'm sure the 'usual fun' to you is nothing like what happens at the so called house parties. :P Not that I mind, you can do whatchu wanna do!

I'm panickiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    A SA version... hmm, lol. How will that be able to compare to the original. Anyway, Step Up 2 blew me away, I was actually very interested in watching it. My eyes were peeeeled to the screen <3 The moose was good! (like you told me)

True! -_____-; it's nothing! I don't even know...OH I asked my friend about it XD; she said she doesn't know either, so I guess no one knows.

Uhh what's that supposed to mean? ._.;; How come you're panickkkiiiiingg?? I'm doing good - planning on listening to HSM 3's Now or Never over and over on Youtube ;) The best song going so far!

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
  • 'lol' is exactly the same thing I thought when I first heard about it! XD For me, the original doesn't look all that great, so this SA version will probably be like ten times crappier. Were you really blown away when you watched Step Up 2? Or rolling around on the floor in laughter? Hmmmmm... and yeah, I liked the Moose kid, especially his hawt mj moves he did in that final dance scene.

How can your friend not know what she's laughing at either? -_- Fine, fine, you don't have to tell me then. )<

I'm panicking because a certain special day is coming up soon and I dunno what to do. Have fun watching HSM, even though it's like watching teletubbies compared to Step Up 2!! I might have a look at the link later.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Well maybe you should try watching HSM! It's such a great film. Filled with everything - love, action, not much comedy but great entertainment. -____-; I was blown away. Yup. I don't remember them.

I duno, oh well. We have moved on from that subject.

Ahh sounds fun. Birthday? Wedding? Party? Hey, teletubbies is amazing. I watched a bit of it some days ago. Then my brother came in and was like, wtf... what are you doing! xD;

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Heyo aca, I saw you lurking round yesterday on PC but you never came on MSN ;;

What's up?

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
  • I watched that Now or Never clip, it has a catchy tune but those kids need stop trying to dance, seriously. Did you see that silly plane move thingy those two guys did? And they had the mind to show it twice too, as if it was sooo cool. With moves like that, the movie doesn't need comedy anyway. The best part was the '16 minutes, 16 minutes' ... reminds of 4 minutes by JT and Madonna.

It's a super special birthday, yep. And I've never been good with choosing presents. There's a wedding too on Saturday actually but I don't think I'm gonna attend it. WTF were you doing watching Teletubbies? Nah, it can be fun to watch sometimes I guess. XD; Tinkly Winkly was my favorite, I think he was the one with the deep voice? Barney pwns all the teletubbies though.

Welcome back to your FC, Acadi. It sounds like you have some explaining to do. :P

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Noway. LMAO... how did you know they did that move twice? XD; Now you mention it, it WAS soo cool. I just had to watch that vid again to spot them doing it twice. You had to include JT in this somewhere didn't you.

Coolio, I don't really like when birthdays come up - I have to actually go buy the present and I am never good at choosing presents either. Aw, I wana go to a wedding sometime soon. The last time I went was when I was like 7. Err, I was bored so I switched to that channel only in hope to see them making tubby custard or those smiley pancake things. My fav was Lala; Tinkly Winkly??? You mean Tinky Winky... someone obviously hasn't been watching it recently >.>; He was gay; a guy teletubby with a handbag.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
  • I dunno, I guess I can be a little critical when it comes to dance moves sometimes. XD I hope you're being sarcastic when you say you thought it was sooo cool. Of course, JT is like the Jesus of music in our times.

I think I'd be happy if me and all my friends just decided not to ever get each other presents on our birthdays. It would spare us the stress and the pressure. What do you think of slippers as a present? I've never been to a wedding before. They can be depressing sometimes, can't they?

Someone obviously has been watching it recently. You mean only ONE of them was gay? oo I don't recall ever seeing that handbag you speak of, but then again you watch it a lot more than I do. The Sun was so gangsta though!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Oh, I never knew that before. Uhh, lol! I'm not actually. It is a cool move because it's so cheesy x3
    He's okay... so's Chris Brown.

Me too. I'm not that bothered to get presents off of my friends, although they are nice ones. Remember my cow socks? My friend bought me them ^^; Uh, slippers are cool! I'd advise you to get real comfy and bouncy slippers if it's for a girl. Uh I duno. I don't really remember. Funerals are... depressing, on the other hand... ;;

O: Yes, one! Hmm, well each of them had an item. Lala had a ball, Dipsy had a hat, TinkyWinky had a handbag and... I forgot what Po had. xDD; You mean you liked the baby? You mean it entertained you? That wouldn't be a surprise coming from you of course.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
  • Yes, I've been into dancing since I first played a game called Bust-A-Groove on PSX. I recommend it if you ever get the opportunity. lol nothing cool about two guys acting like a pair of spaks. But I applaud them, they have the guts to go out there and embarrass themselves like that. Chris Brown too! You know he made a video with Elmo from Sesame Street?

I got deodorant for a present once. oo Had to be the worst present ever. Heh, I guess it was a nice way of letting me know I stink? ¬¬ I dunno if I'd ever buy slippers as a present. Apparently, it's a huge no-no but I suppose it depends on the person. Weddings are depressing, seeing all those happy people together and wondering if you'd ever have the same thing. </3 Funerals on the other hand, are a cause to celebrate. Coz you know that special person is going to a better place.

lol, not all of them? I was surprised when I found out Lance from 'nsync was gay. I was like 'wtf, you mean they aren't all gay?' Except for Justin Timberlake of course. x3 A boy band isn't complete until there's at least one gay member. I think Po was a different race from the others. He had a brown face didn't he? And yes I meant the baby, that laugh was frikkin' wicked, made me giggle every time. ^o^

Last edited:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Never heard of Bust-A-Groove. Sounds grooovy. Ah, you used the word 'spaks'! You should thank me for introducing that word to you. OMGGGG ;; I'm going to ignore that line: You know he made a video with Elmo from Sesame Street? SRSLY. I mentioned you did like a few weeks ago, and I remember when you showed me it at the start of this year T_T But whatever.

lol, I guess you do then :x Ohhh,, of course you'll sometime get that same feeling. And I guess, if you put it that way ^o^; Btw, I've been to a wedding twice, and both times I was a bridesmaid in my cute dresses =3

O.o; yeah... I thought that as well. Including JT though. XD true! Omg yes... wait, so did all the rest except Lala... maybe that's why- jk
    Aw, it was a cute laugh.

hoshixcandy

Blighted Star
    Years
  • Kyuu, interruption time! Slippers are a great gift to get someone >_<' Okay I know you both probably finished discussing it. But, slippers are so sweet and fun. I got given slippers that were done in the style of an anime character from my mate. One of the cutest and sweetest ideas ever. So a no-no? If they were boring slippers then maybe.

n__n'' Passing through~ Now gone again x3'

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
  • Never heard of Bust-A-Groove. Sounds grooovy. Ah, you used the word 'spaks'! You should thank me for introducing that word to you. OMGGGG ;; I'm going to ignore that line: You know he made a video with Elmo from Sesame Street? SRSLY. I mentioned you did like a few weeks ago, and I remember when you showed me it at the start of this year T_T But whatever.

lol, I guess you do then :x Ohhh,, of course you'll sometime get that same feeling. And I guess, if you put it that way ^o^; Btw, I've been to a wedding twice, and both times I was a bridesmaid in my cute dresses =3

O.o; yeah... I thought that as well. Including JT though. XD true! Omg yes... wait, so did all the rest except Lala... maybe that's why- jk
    Aw, it was a cute laugh.

It IS grooovy. Thanks for teaching me how to call people spaks, Suki. XD I'm sure it will come in handy some day. Hey, now that you mention it, I do remember you said something about in a convo a while back. My bad, I don't keep track of all the people I tell about it, I think everybody who knows Chris Brown needs to see that video.

Nay, the only thing that stunk was that present. What exactly do the bridesmaids do anyway? Apart from stand there and look cute in their little dresses.

I'm going to ignore that line: I thought that as well. Including JT though. XD

I don't know how someone can be so mean! And what were you going about concerning Lala??? That's why what? oo

Kyuu, interruption time! Slippers are a great gift to get someone >_<' Okay I know you both probably finished discussing it. But, slippers are so sweet and fun. I got given slippers that were done in the style of an anime character from my mate. One of the cutest and sweetest ideas ever. So a no-no? If they were boring slippers then maybe.

n__n'' Passing through~ Now gone again x3'

Yay, I love interruption time. XD Slippers are a great gift to get someone? Are you for real? :P Well, I guess if they're done in the style of some cute anime character then they could be pretty smexy. But I've already decided what I'm going to do! Whether it'll be all worth it or a good present is left to be seen. ^^'

Where's the fire? You and 22sa only make rare appearances in this FC! You make it seem like we've taken over the place lol. I know you're not a forum person but I thought 22sa's FC was special. D:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    It IS grooovy. Thanks for teaching me how to call people spaks, Suki. XD I'm sure it will come in handy some day. Hey, now that you mention it, I do remember you said something about in a convo a while back. My bad, I don't keep track of all the people I tell about it, I think everybody who knows Chris Brown needs to see that video.

Nay, the only thing that stunk was that present. What exactly do the bridesmaids do anyway? Apart from stand there and look cute in their little dresses.

I'm going to ignore that line: I thought that as well. Including JT though. XD

I don't know how someone can be so mean! And what were you going about concerning Lala??? That's why what? oo
    Mhm, well it's a cool word to insult retarded people ^o^; *Not in that way!*
    It's okay. It's so cool. My sisters showed me it again, and I was proud to tell them I'd already seen it =]

I see lol. Well... they get lots of compliments, mainly from old people. But uh, that is all they do xD

-_____-; just a joke! Get over it! Oh.. xD; that's the reason I like Lala... faces? Not implying anything! But I was just kidding about that too x] Wanted to see your reaction.

Last edited:

hoshixcandy

Blighted Star
    Years
  • Where's the fire? You and 22sa only make rare appearances in this FC! You make it seem like we've taken over the place lol. I know you're not a forum person but I thought 22sa's FC was special. D:

The fire? Things only get hot in here when 22sa remembers that he has one of these FCs and posts little slices of philosophical heaven! If you got too much of that, you'd become too greedy! XD; Or not, but it sounded good in my head, like most of the stuff that sounds good but doesn't really @_@. If I posted on forums a lot, it wouldn't be rare anymore! I have to have that rareness going on! It's my only awesome quality! Rareness. Yeah n_n'

And you haven't taken over the place? Someone's gotta keep it alive?

Special? Insane, more like? And obviously he doesn't find his own FC special >O Lecture 22sa!

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
  • Mhm, well it's a cool word to insult retarded people ^o^; *Not in that way!*
    It's okay. It's so cool. My sisters showed me it again, and I was proud to tell them I'd already seen it =]

I see lol. Well... they get lots of compliments, mainly from old people. But uh, that is all they do xD

-_____-; just a joke! Get over it! Oh.. xD; that's the reason I like Lala... faces? Not implying anything! But I was just kidding about that too x] Wanted to see your reaction.

Yeah, I might use it next time someone asks me to fix a tv that isn't broken.
    How embarrassing for Chris Brown though, ay? Elmo totally killed him on the dance floor. Oh and I found a nice video with Chris Brown and Moose freestyling on youtube! oo I think CB might actually be the better dancer.

lol doesn't sound too exciting. I thought they got to throw around candy and stuff too.

You like Lala because she has a lighter face than the rest of them? oo

So how was your first day of school?

The fire? Things only get hot in here when 22sa remembers that he has one of these FCs and posts little slices of philosophical heaven! If you got too much of that, you'd become too greedy! XD; Or not, but it sounded good in my head, like most of the stuff that sounds good but doesn't really @_@. If I posted on forums a lot, it wouldn't be rare anymore! I have to have that rareness going on! It's my only awesome quality! Rareness. Yeah n_n'

And you haven't taken over the place? Someone's gotta keep it alive?

Special? Insane, more like? And obviously he doesn't find his own FC special >O Lecture 22sa!

Well, this is a surprise. I thought you didn't come online during the day!

You forgot to mention that things also get hot in here whenever I make a post. Because it's like posting little slices of ME. You don't need to have that 'rareness' going on. It just sounds like another excuse to be lazy if you ask me. XD Hey, if you think 22sa's FC is a waste of time, just come right out and say it! Plus you have at least two more awesome qualities I can think of. :x

Yes, and that 'someone' should be all of us, including you! It would be nice if the owner of the club was a little more involved too. ¬¬

You should lecture him, he obviously never listens to me. XD Or I could start spreading lies about him and get him to come here and set me straight.

Back