• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Feebas

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I actually didn't take me too long to catch one on my Emerald. I started at the top, and after traveling oh... two spaces in the water I found one?

Yeah... XD;

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2010
    I've never caught one, but my friend traded me a Milotic, so I got a Feebas by breeding the Milotic, with Ditto :D

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
  • I once got a Feebas in the first try. xD Really.
    In the next save i got it after lots of times,bred it and send to Pearl. =3
    In Platinum i just got the feebas by GTS. Now getting it isn't hard anymore.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I've never actually bothered to try and catch one. I've read how to do and it sounds simple enough; you just need some time.

Anyway, this thread seems like it belongs more in General Pokemon Gaming than here so I'll go ahead and toss it over there.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • My feebas story is that I never ever in my whole gaming life have caught a feebas.
    I have attempted searching for one though, but never ended out good.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I tried, once. On Diamond.

Then, luckily I got wi-fi when I got Platinum1 (which has the easiest to use form of GTS, if you ask me).

I got cloned my Dialga on Diamond, (never again, I was so worried incase I lost it), passed it over to Platinum, traded it for a Feebas and started breeding...then bought poffins when I was satisfied :D

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
  • Did'nt take me too long to find the Febas spot, and becuase I thought it was so rare, I ended up catching 3. Then I ended up breeding loads, and now my PC is overrun with Feebas, and I only have one Milotic as a result. :/

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • First try-> Caught it, back then didn't even know how rare it is!
    Second try-> After two hours finally found them!

Conclusion: I hate it's guts! But having Milotic is so cool!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I caught one on Sapphire. idk how, but I did. I don't remember it taking too long though...so that's nice. Never have gone Feebas fishing again though. That's the most bs Pokemon to catch.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • I caught one on Sapphire. idk how, but I did. I don't remember it taking too long though...so that's nice. Never have gone Feebas fishing again though. That's the most bs Pokemon to catch.

No, see, catching Feebas is easy..., finding one on the other hand makes you want to kill yourself!

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • I spent hours online looking up methods and ways to get it.

But once i learned the pattern I went along and found it.
    =====================================================
    heres a tip on catching it, follow this and you SHOULD be able to find one.

Get the old rod, a pokemon that can surf and use waterfall and a method for catching it.

It doesnt matter where you start, but every tile keep fishing untill you encounter 3-5 wild pokemon on that tile, then move to the next tile. Its slow but Verry rewarding because milotic just has such great power. (this is for emerald version. Im not sure if it will apply for the other games)

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Oh yeah feebas is hard, blah blah blah.
    I've never caught one, but it is NOTHING compared to the rarity of Munchlax

Back