• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Fan Club

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Hey, I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy, I would like to join the club ^^

Username : GiraKoth
    Topic Answer : Are we talking about all Square games, and not only Final Fantasy games? If yes, and if we talk about mental strenght (well, I hope you understand what I mean by this) I would go for Neku from The World Ends With You. At the start of the game, is bored from life but still, he manages to survive until the end of the game, even if (spoiler for those who haven't play it) he kills his friend.
    Final Fantasy games you own : Here we go, I'll try to forget nothing XD
    Main serie : I&II (PSP version), III (DS), IV (DS), VI (PS1), VII (PS1) / DoC / CC, VIII (PS1), IX, X/X-2 (PS2), XII/RW, XIII/XIII-2/LR
    Side series : Tactics Advance / Crystal Chronicles : Ring of Fates / Crystal Chronicles : Echoes of Time / FF Fables : Chocobo Tales / Dissidia 012 / The 4 Heroes of Light / Theatrhythm Curtain Call
    Choose a FF character to represent you : No ideas, I'll pass ^^

Welcome to the club friend!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    New topic? New topic.

Christmas is right around the corner, so have a couple of pictures and a brand new topic to celebrate!

Spoiler:

Do any of you have any Square games/merch on your Christmas wish list or have you gotten any as early gifts? Have you been good little boys and girls that will be visited by the great Cid in his giant Christmas Airship? Or have you been oh so very naughty so that the Christmas punisher Sephiroth would come to you?

Last edited:
    Years
    Christmas punisher Sephiroth

That sounds pretty cool.

I'm probably gonna go out and buy Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix next week for myself. KH2 and BBS were definitely my favorites, so that'll be fun.

Other than that, there's not much Square stuff I don't already have. :P

pkmin3033

The only Square Enix related thing I want for Christmas - or as soon as possible after it - are the Bravely Default tracks that are coming to Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call...The Serpent Eating the Horizon on Impossible Score? That sounds both terrifying and fun; I'd love to give it a go!

That said...I should buy some of the other DLC songs. Shuffle or Boogie and Advent One Winged Angel spring to mind...I love battle tracks.

I was considering buying KH 2.5 at some point, but the lack of a Prima hardcover guide (I collect these things; I've already preordered their terrifyingly expensive reprints of the VII-IX guides even though I have the Piggyback ones!) and the fact that I really couldn't get into the original is kinda putting me off it...although I have been thinking to start with BBS and work my way through them might make me more enthusiastic. But I'll inevitably want the Platinum trophies, and I loathe Gummi Ship missions...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    If Final Fantasy XIII goes on a big enough sale, I might pick it up for Christmas. But otherwise I'm not in a huge hurry to play it.

I've also been considering Theatrhythm.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    I actually don't have any Square Enix things on my Christmas list. Speaking of Thearhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call, yesterday I got my first crown and my first ranking of SSS. The songs I got them on were Chocobo Theme (From Final Fantasy II)(one of the DLC tracks) and Main Theme of Final Fantasy IV respectively.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I have come back from the dead to grace you all with my radiant presence.

Do any of you have any Square games/merch on your Christmas wish list or have you gotten any as early gifts? Have you been good little boys and girls that will be visited by the great Cid in his giant Christmas Airship? Or have you been oh so very naughty so that the Christmas punisher Sephiroth would come to you?
    There's not really any Square-related thing I want for Christmas at this time. And considering the lack of friends I have, I won't really be receiving any presents at all. Just some money from my parents to buy something for myself/fiance. And I won't be using that to buy video games. (Particularly since Square hasn't really made anything I'm super interested in lately.) I already have more than enough new ones to get through.

However, I would be interested in a PS4/Kingdom Hearts III later on. And Bravely Default. Possibly on that one, but it's not a super awesome want thing.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years

Not this year. I do have a lot of games I want, but they aren't from Square Enix though. I haven't really had interest in anything by Square Enix either. :/ Of course I've been good though! I swear!! Don't you believe me? O_O Then again... maybe I'll be bad so Sephiroth can come find me. X3

Yukari

I apologize for not being as active as I could in this thread.

Do any of you have any Square games/merch on your Christmas wish list or have you gotten any as early gifts?
    Have you been good little boys and girls that will be visited by the great Cid in his giant Christmas Airship? Or have you been oh so very naughty so that the Christmas punisher Sephiroth would come to you

Funny, I was going to come here to post about how I got Final Fantasy 4 for Christmas. That said I got Final Fantasy 4 for Christmas. And while I haven't played to much of it yet, this could very well be my favorite Final Fantasy game next to 7.

And Sephiroth hasn't come for me! Yet...

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I apologize for not being as active as I could in this thread.

Do any of you have any Square games/merch on your Christmas wish list or have you gotten any as early gifts?
    Have you been good little boys and girls that will be visited by the great Cid in his giant Christmas Airship? Or have you been oh so very naughty so that the Christmas punisher Sephiroth would come to you

Funny, I was going to come here to post about how I got Final Fantasy 4 for Christmas. That said I got Final Fantasy 4 for Christmas. And while I haven't played to much of it yet, this could very well be my favorite Final Fantasy game next to 7.

And Sephiroth hasn't come for me! Yet...

Awesome! I also got the ff4 complete collection thing for christmas as well as ff7 and ff tactics war of the lions. It was a pretty alright christmas this year. Don't know if you've played 4 much yet, but it's pretty great. Such a sad story and I feel bad for having put off playing it for so long.

Yukari

Awesome! I also got the ff4 complete collection thing for christmas as well as ff7 and ff tactics war of the lions. It was a pretty alright christmas this year. Don't know if you've played 4 much yet, but it's pretty great. Such a sad story and I feel bad for having put off playing it for so long.
    It is a great game! The story is really sad, which I honestly like in a game. (Don't judge me!) I, specifically got the DS version. I really don't mind though, since I like playing games on a handheld console. That aside, I also purchased Final Fantasy 7 on Steam.

Hmm... This thread needs a new topic, but I can't think of one... :/

Years
    A bit late to the Christmas discussion, but I got VIII on Steam for Christmas. I've enjoyed it so far, but I need more time to play it.

I see they announced the X/X-2 remaster will be put on PS4 now. I'm probably going to buy it even though I only played X half way through last year. Hopefully it's not too close to Type-0 in the release schedule.

pkmin3033

I don't think it will be - Type-0 is the end of March; I'd expect the PS4 versions of X and X-2 to be available maybe at the end of April or beginning of May at the earliest. I might get them if the trophy list is separate, even though I loathed parts of the FFX plat...namely Blitzball and chocobo racing.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Is anyone planning on getting Type-0? I have a couple of friends who are just buying it so they can play the XV beta. And I would get it because it looks pretty good, but I don't have a system that can play it unfortunately. :(

pkmin3033

I'll get Type-0, but mostly because I have few other PS4 games. I can't say that it really interests me too much, but after all the fuss that has been made about its localization I have to admit I'm curious to see whether or not it'll live up to expectations. The soundtrack isn't too bad either, and that's always a good sign in my books.

...I'm not paying £5 extra for the FFXV demo though.

Years
    I will be buying it because there aren't too many games coming out in the next few months so it should be easy to have the money ready for it. If it's somehow terrible, I can always trade it in after enjoying the XV demo I suppose.

I've never played an action JRPG before so it should be a good change of pace.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Square games heavily revolve around a story most of the time. And as any good story, there are moments of happiness and moments of sadness. So.

Have you ever cried while playing a square game or cried at some event that took place in a square game?

Back