• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Fan Club

Years
    Haha, I don't actually know how I did it, it was black when I was writing it.

No worries, at least I quoted and made it black for Sonata to see c:

When it comes to the current topic, I have not bought Final Fantasy Type-0 HD yet. It is on my "to buy" list. I think I will buy it next month.

I still have to get around to even playing a significant portion of it...Have not touched it beyond the one hour I played since receiving it a month ago -sigh-

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Username: ComicFanatic
    Topic answer: Haven't got a PS4 or Xbox One, though XV looks good.
    FF games you've owned: I,II,III,VII,X,XII
    Choose a FF character to represent you (optional):Haven't got one to represent me but my favorite from each:
    VII: Vincent/Tifa
    X: Auron
    XII: The Sky Pirates!

My favorite is FFX, I love it so much, I spent 60 hours in Omega Ruins grinding.
    Please let me in, I love this series so much, I even play the music on the piano.

Welcome to the club! Always glad to find someone else who loves X. :)

Years
    I know, it's the best in the series.
    I love Final Fantasy so much, it's always innovative and the new XV is going to be PURE AWESOMENESS.
    I just worry about the age rating... If it's M, I'll have to wait 4 YEARS.
    It will probably take that long for me to get a PS4, and by then it'll be
    "Look at me, and my new flashy PS5" and i'll be sat there looking like an idiot, with my 6 year old console. BUT I'LL FEEL MORE LIKE THIS:
    Final Fantasy Fan Club

Who says Final Fantasy isn't funny?!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I know, it's the best in the series.
    I love Final Fantasy so much, it's always innovative and the new XV is going to be PURE AWESOMENESS.
    I just worry about the age rating... If it's M, I'll have to wait 4 YEARS.
    It will probably take that long for me to get a PS4, and by then it'll be
    "Look at me, and my new flashy PS5" and i'll be sat there looking like an idiot, with my 6 year old console. BUT I'LL FEEL MORE LIKE THIS:
    Final Fantasy Fan Club

Who says Final Fantasy isn't funny?!

Most FF games are usually rated T, and if they are rated M it's usually just due to excessive language, sometimes blood and one or two missable references. I wouldn't worry too much about it :) That being said, I'll probably right there with you getting a PS4 when everyone else is getting a PS5 haha. I didn't even get my 360 until a year ago.

Years
    Neither did I :) I'd like a PS4 so much, or even a PS3, all the new games are going on PS4. I want to get FFIX or FFVI desperately but it's like £12. I would get FFVI advance, but it isn't as good, is it?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Neither did I :) I'd like a PS4 so much, or even a PS3, all the new games are going on PS4. I want to get FFIX or FFVI desperately but it's like £12. I would get FFVI advance, but it isn't as good, is it?

All in all VI Advance is better, but the originals are always good too. It just really depends on what you want. Advance makes some things better, adds in some extra content and makes it less buggy, but the original is the original.

Years
    Didn't know that. I'll check eBay when I can. I like FFI as well, on the GBA. Only thing is, i'm stuck.
    It's one of those games that give you no directions like. I've got to play II more, I just never seem to go on my DS. I'll start using it more, I submitted a Monotype form the 2 days ago, haven't even started it.

Years
    There are a couple of Final Fantasy releases coming up and obviously Type-0 was released not so long ago.

I'm wondering if anyone bought Type-0 and could tell me whether its worth purchasing or not. Just because after I give in and buy X remastered on PS4, I will probably have to choose between Heavensward and Type-0.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    The XV demo looked gorgeous. They said it's only running at 30 fps whereas the final product will be going at 60, so it should look even smoother. The combat system runs smoothly from what little I played of it. The only thing I'd say was a negative about it is the way the other characters constantly comment on things. Not just preset hey look at that. But like, idk. The playthroughs I watched at least it got annoying.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Hi what's up guys it's ExtremeGamer. I have left PC before due to school and stuff, but now I'm back. So yeah if you want to update or something like that, go ahead. I'll answer to the topic because why not? :3

I saw the FF15 demo and it looked awesomeeee. I can't wait for it. The gameplay is great, and hopefully the story is, too. In my opinion, I think it will be a success.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Hi what's up guys it's ExtremeGamer. I have left PC before due to school and stuff, but now I'm back. So yeah if you want to update or something like that, go ahead. I'll answer to the topic because why not? :3

I saw the FF15 demo and it looked awesomeeee. I can't wait for it. The gameplay is great, and hopefully the story is, too. In my opinion, I think it will be a success.

Welcome back. I updated the OP just for you <3

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I'm pretty sure everyone knows how much of a fan of Final Fantasy I am already, so it was only a matter of time before I signed up.

Username: striderviper
    Topic answer: No I have not played Type-0 and I don't really know a thing about it.
    FF games you've owned: FFIV on the PSP, all the PSX ones and the FFX/X-2 Remaster. I've played FFI, FFV and FFVI before though, plus a couple of spinoffs like Chrono Trigger and Kingdom Hearts.
    Choose a FF character to represent you (optional): Well I can't exactly pick Crono (or can I?) so I'm gonna go with Edgar.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I'm pretty sure everyone knows how much of a fan of Final Fantasy I am already, so it was only a matter of time before I signed up.

Username: striderviper
    Topic answer: No I have not played Type-0 and I don't really know a thing about it.
    FF games you've owned: FFIV on the PSP, all the PSX ones and the FFX/X-2 Remaster. I've played FFI, FFV and FFVI before though, plus a couple of spinoffs like Chrono Trigger and Kingdom Hearts.
    Choose a FF character to represent you (optional): Well I can't exactly pick Crono (or can I?) so I'm gonna go with Edgar.

Welcome to the club bud. What would you say your most favorite FF game is?

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    My favourite FF is FFIX, I like that it has the whole PSX Final Fantasy style with none of the edge that FFVII and FFVIII had. I also like a lot of the characters and the soundtrack is amazing.

Back