• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Find a Story Title

Years
    • Age 34
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    "The Cult of the Snake"

A couple finds a small snake plush inside a box of cereal. As they dig deeper they uncover a mysterious conspiracy surrounding a strange cult. Soon enought hey find themselves being chased by people in pink plush outfits. Will they uncover the truth or is it too dark of a secret for them to handle?

Self Help

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen today
    "The utterly useless book. The first step to self help is helping yourself to another book".

Self explanatory.

Action/Thriller.

Years
  • "The Chocolate Raid"

Some evil person hoards all the chocolate and a group of people arm themselves to liberate it.... 😇

Horror

Years
  • ((I am not into horror at all and I can't imagine my character in an horror story, but I will try something to keep the thread going.))

"Alone"

I wake up one morning with a smile. Today is the day I interview a member of the Elite Four, right there in my hometown!

But when I exit my house, something is amiss... I can't see nor hear anyone in the street. As I keep walking towards my workplace, I realize the entire city seems empty! Is a Ghost type pokémon playing some sort of trick ? As I set upon the task of finding out what is happening, my excitation about solving a mystery turns into a rising anxiety... Where did everyone go, and why am I feeling like I am being stalked ?

--

Slice of life

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • (I think I'll revive some page 2 game threads to bump out some of the closed ones on page one (also to bring in some 'new' games))

"A Walk Among Roses"

A story about how a family deals with the loss of their youngest child and the effects it has on each of them.

Non-fiction

Years
  • ReKoil: Account wars.
    a story about the war between all the people using this account!
    🙃

The Catventures of William Shakespurr.
    The story of a cat who's on quest to make all humans pet him, but keeps getting foiled by Katy Purry. The two frequently hiss and make up. 😉
    I'll show myself out xD

Romance

Years
    • Age 34
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Sleeping Dawn

Two people meet in their dreams and fall in love only to wake up again and then desperately try to find each other irl.

Comedy

Years
  • The Deepest Crater
    A team of researchers discovers a portal to another world in a deep crater on the moon. Humanity sends an expedition through. and finds themselves in the PokeVerse
    They encounter an alien race that becomes hostile due to a misunderstanding. One of the expedition members tries to calm the situation.

Tragedy

Years
    • Age 34
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    The accountant

An accountant looks at his bank account only to realize...

Religious Scripture

Years
  • The Ship that got wrecked 😏

Bilbo Baggins and Fenris have been shipped by some fan and through the magic of Truck-kun have ended up on the same galley.
    They quickly realize they don't have any interest in each other, but the obsession of the fan that wants them to be together magically binds; them forcing them into awkward situations, when they really just want to be free of this situation that has been forced onto them. 😔

Western

Years
  • "The Mysterious Town"

A gunslinger arrives in a town with bizarre rules he's never seen before. Everything is only open from 12-3PM, nobody is ever seen alone outside and everybody is always on edge for some reason. He has to find out what's going on and fix it.

Bilbo Baggins and Fenris have been shipped by some fan and through the magic of Truck-kun have ended up on the same galley.
    They quickly realize they don't have any interest in each other, but the obsession of the fan that wants them to be together magically binds; them forcing them into awkward situations, when they really just want to be free of this situation that has been forced onto them. 😔

I think that was the plot of a Gumball episode

Drama

Years
    • Age 34
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    A railing journey

The story about a boy wanting to be the best scateboarder in the world. Unfortunately, right as the perfect opportunity arises, he is confronted with the greatest challenge in his life. And it has to do with his family.

Slice of Life

Years
  • Nursed to health

The story of a young male nurse who has to go through a lot of bad treatment and prejudice from his family. They eventually reconcile, but it's not until the very end.
    Meanwhile the young nurse has a patient with a peculiar outlook on life who he gets along with very well and they have a great time, becoming best friends.

Spy fiction

I think that was the plot of a Gumball episode

idk that show tbh.
    I was just trying to mock character shipping a bit =P

Years
    • Age 34
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Agent 008: nobody gets left behind

After the mysterious disappearance of James Bond it is now up to his close friend to find the agent. Little does he know that his disappearing is connected to a much darker truth.

Satire

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • Ummm, dunno that word, but it apparently means humor?
    The dog shelter

A cruel man that owns a dog shelter slowly gets driven mad by his 1000 iq dogs who love to prank.

Horror/adventure

Years
  • The Pond.

Cleo lives in a house with a pond behind it in the backyard. She one day falls in and gets transported to a similar pond in another world.
    Unfortunately, said world is full of unspeakable horrors that actively try to kill Cleo so that they can use the pond to travel to our world...

Parody

Back