• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Find a Story Title

Years
    • Age 34
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Box Monsters

In a world filled with gigantic cube shaped monsters people battle each other buy collecting them all and then throwing them at each other. The boy Dash Throwem goes on a journy to find them all and become the best thrower there is. Can he carry them all?

Psychologic Horror
    Ummm, dunno that word, but it apparently means humor?
    Satire is humor that is rooted in irl events and the likes. It's a more "adult" humor. It takes something or someone from irl and makes it more absurd. Back in the olden news paper days you'd find satiric comic strips usually depicting a politician in a less than flattering way.

Years
  • Sleepy Business

A world where humanity has found a way to enter the dreams of living things and extract anything from them, no matter how impossible it would be for it to exist in the real world.
    Naturally, something goes wrong and the real world ends up overrun by these creatures.

Action/Adventure

Years
    • Age 34
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    The Silent Hero

A boy goes on a journey to become a well known hero. Little did he know that his biggest probem wasn't going to be to slay evil, but rather to survive in a world were people expect everyone to be able to speak.

Job Hunt

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • Also never heard of that genre, but i guess it has something to do with hunting a job.

Bob

This is bob, he wants to find a job, with his friend rob, who is a snob.

Adventure/comedy

Years
  • Raiders of the Last Pizza Hut

A Pizza Hut in New York is the only Pizza Hut left, after people worldwide suddenly started finding their pizzas disgusting and they went out of business. This Pizza Hut survived by changing their recipes at the last moment.
    People from around the world are drawn to it, buying their pizzas in droves, trying to make them put out disgusting pizzas again, but the Pizza Hut endures... or will it?
    The employees of the Pizza Hut must brave perils every day just to get to work and do their job....

Whodunit

Years
  • The Sniping Vaporeon

The story about a purple Vaporeon who likes to go around sniping people as they are still busy forming the base for a plot for a story title and gets points for every time he succeeds.

:sneaky:

I was very tempted to just ignore the message saying a post had been made since loading the page =P

Chivalric romance

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • (I have literally never heard of that genre of literature before, and 'classical romance' is one of if not my worst topics to try making a story around lol, (much prefer to work with tragedy when doing romance in a story) but I'll give it my best)

Kingambit And The Gallades Of The Round Table

A Pokemon twist on the classic story of knights and chivalry, featuring our hero Galladicus doing battle against the evil Bisharp usurper, slaying a mighty Dragon-Type Pokemon, and winning the love of Princess Gothitelle!
    (yes it's generic, I already said this is one of my worst subjects, but the thread is dying and I'm gonna save it damnit!)

(easy one)
    Science fiction

Years
  • Guess I'll grab Science fiction too...

A Distant World

A Glaceon gets abducted by the spaceship of some pink hairless apes humans and ends up in a world ruled by science, to be their test subject.
    There are no other Pokemon here. The Glaceon breaks free... ... and subjugates this world through force and become it's ruler!
    Should've been nicer to me =\

Horror

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Lurking Fear

"You are being watched." Not what the usually calm and collected fry cook Norm Malson expected to hear from a stranger standing at the bathroom sink. But after brushing it off as just a weirdo on a drug trip, he begins to notice a shadowy figure slowly following him on his nightly walk home from the diner...

Fantasy

Years
    • Age 35
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Colorado Cabin

Seeks shelter from a sudden blizzard at night. Stumbles upon a small, well-lit cabin in the woods. Enters after receiving no response from inside. Hears three faint whispers repeated over and over while inside: "Help", "Leave", and "Why". Discovers more bad news: three bodies in a bedroom, covered by blankets as if sleeping. What happened to them?

Fable

Years
  • Cattastic Christpaws

The story of a traveling cat who visits people who are in a bad mood and puts them in the Christmas spirit by touching them or being petted by them.
    All those who are visited by it have the best Christmas they've ever had =D

Supernatural fiction

Back