• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome dia!

Do you know enough about the trolls yet to join our collab for a few days at least?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I am laaaaaaate to the party XD;

Your own chumhandle: cryogenicGhost
    Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse
    How far have you read: I just started it a few days ago so I'm only at 3000+.
    Answer current topic: Oh wow, the final update is tomorrow? I wish I got into HS earlier. I heard the name floating about the Internet and saw avatars of the characters, but never really knew what it was. A friend of mine only convinced me like a few days ago. (It's also funny how I share the same birthday with John.)

DAAAAAAAAYUM WEISS WELCOME TO THE COOL KIDS CLUB!

Well, technically, this isn't the final update, but we are hoping/dreading that this would be the final stretch, aka no stopovers/pauses left

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Welcome dia!

Do you know enough about the trolls yet to join our collab for a few days at least?
    I have only seen carcinoGeneticist and adiosToreador from their chatlogs with Rose and Dave respectively, but that was only once or twice.
    DAAAAAAAAYUM WEISS WELCOME TO THE COOL KIDS CLUB!

Well, technically, this isn't the final update, but we are hoping/dreading that this would be the final stretch, aka no stopovers/pauses left
    Thanks! I love your forum set~

Oh omg I hope it isn't. xc

Last edited:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • I am laaaaaaate to the party XD;

Your own chumhandle: cryogenicGhost
    Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse
    How far have you read: I just started it a few days ago so I'm only at 3000+.
    Answer current topic: Oh wow, the final update is tomorrow? I wish I got into HS earlier. I heard the name floating about the Internet and saw avatars of the characters, but never really knew what it was. A friend of mine only convinced me like a few days ago. (It's also funny how I share the same birthday with John.)

I envy you. You're in for an awesome story. I can reread all I want but I won't have that element of surprise you do, please enjoy it!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have only seen carcinoGeneticist and adiosToreador from their chatlogs with Rose and Dirk respectively, but that was only once or twice.

Thanks! I love your forum set~

Oh omg I hope it isn't. xc
    adiosToreador is Tavros, you should totally dress up as him here ;D

Also DON'T SKIP THE INTERMISSION. Between Acts 3 and 4 iirc. I know it seems irrelevant and weird and confusing but it's important, okay? It's so very relevant. Don't skip it :)
    Spades Slick my hero <3

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • adiosToreador is Tavros, you should totally dress up as him here ;D

Also DON'T SKIP THE INTERMISSION. Between Acts 3 and 4 iirc. I know it seems irrelevant and weird and confusing but it's important, okay? It's so very relevant. Don't skip it :)
    Spades Slick my hero <3
    Why I just finished it before I headed to bed last night! XD It was very tough to keep track of what's going on. The Midnight Crew is awesome though :3

Salzorrah

Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha yeah, but you only just heard of Lord English in the Intermission. Let the spoilers be ;)

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Spoiler:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • These rapid upd8s are great. I died at the first one when I thought it was gonna be the normal anthem XD
    Spoiler:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Salzorrah

Years
  • upd8
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them