• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Finished] Pokémon Movie Night

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen today
    The final stream of the GT, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, has just begun!
    If you've got the time, come watch it with us ~​

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Good stuff. Thanks for the streams. It was a pleasure.

Until next year...

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Thank you to everyone who came to the final screening of GT14 ~

It really was a blast, thank you all so much for keeping company over the past three days and nights, it was a real pleasure <3

I'll do a proper post tomorrow (3AM so can't really think straight haa) with all the names I collected. Make sure to double-check the list!

Thanks again everyone ~ :mudkip^_^:​

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    I forgot how sad that movie was. Actually, I had forgotten how good Pokemon movies once were. Thanks for bringing back the good memories of my childhood over the last 3 days :) With that in mind, I can't wait until the next time there is a streaming event!

I am begging for a PM so i don't miss it ;-;

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Was only able to make it to tonight's, but that was a lot of fun! Thanks for hosting!

Years
  • Couldn't come to see the stream of the Lucario movie cause my internet randomly died yesterday. :(

Still had fun during the Deoxys movie.

Nas160

Sometimes here...!
    Years
  • Aaa sorry Kip ;w; Wanted to see Mystery of Mew but work and other stuff came up :( Was really happy to see the other two though!

This was all a lot of fun, I hope there will be something like this in the near future! Thank you very much for doing this, Kip! :3

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen today
    OK, so this is much later than I meant to post this, but this past week has been nuts (as has this whole month :P ).

Here is a list of people I have down as attending at least one stream! Please double-check that you're there! Livestream's chat is not the most reliable thing in the world and it may have missed you off.

Spoiler:

Please double-check that you're there - if you're not, I won't be able to give you your emblem. Fire me a VM/PM if you spot a mistake.

As always, thank you so much for coming. It was a real pleasure to have you guys around. As I said last year, I have literally no idea what my life will be like this time next year so I don't know if I will be doing it, but I hope I am.

Thanks guys ~

:mudkip^_^:

Last edited:
    Back