• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    CURRENT SCORES

SHINY SPARKLING PIKACHUS - 8 (Your Everyday Ghost, Master Snowy, GreenLegend56, Dedenne1, CatmanDaGamer, Caite-chan, Espeonica, *Destiny)
    FABULOUS STUNFISK ROCKETS - 3 (Forever, FireSnow, MariaB)

STRONGEST MEMBER VOTE COUNT
    Shiny Sparkling Pikachus = Your Everyday Ghost - 1 Vote (Forever), Dedenne1 - 1 Vote (FireSnow), Master Snowy - 1 Vote (MariaB)
    Fabulous Stunfisk Rockets = Forever - 8 Votes (Your Everyday Ghost, Master Snowy, GreenLegend56, Dedenne1, CatmanDaGamer, Caite-chan, Espeonica, *Destiny)

WEAKEST MEMBER VOTE COUNT
    Shiny Sparkling Pikachus = Destiny - 3 Votes (Forever, FireSnow, MariaB)
    Fabulous Stunfisk Rockets = Duranteater - 8 Votes (Your Everyday Ghost, Master Snowy, GreenLegend56, Dedenne1, CatmanDaGamer, Caite-chan, Espeonica, *Destiny)

*Proxy Vote by Master Snowy

Sooooooo SHINY SPARKLING PIKACHUS win the Challenge ^^ & by quite some margin, its in the name guys, its in the name ^_^.

But as I said, one Member each will be Eliminated from both Tribes, so Shiny Sparkling Pikachus & Fabulous Stunfisk Rockets both ur Tribes are gonna go to TRIBAL COUNCIL, where someone (One Member from Each Tribe), will be eliminated.

Don't worry though, coz you'll be sent to Redemption Island & have a chance to make it back into the game via the Wild Card Round (Read OP for details).

But since Shiny Sparkling Pikachus did win the Challenge, they've gained a Very Special Advantage, which I'll be revealing when the time is right ;).

So, Shiny Sparkling Pikachus & Fabulous Stunfisk Rockets, both ur Tribes can start plotting & planning on who they're gonna vote out.

But We still have to to decide who the Strongest & Weakest Members of Shiny Sparkling Pikachus are, so Fabulous Stunfisk Rockets, the ones who haven't voted, u still need to Vote for that.

Also guys, another IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT, some good news :).

Revise Librarian has set up the Challenge for the Hidden Immunity Idols, which he should be putting up in some time, so be on ur toes & be ready. This is the LINK TO THE RULES, in case u need a reminder. The rest of the Rules will be explained by Revise, when he puts up the Challenge.

So wait for it & Good luck guys (u're gonna need it) coz this time I'm sure u won't be able to Google the answers, hehehehe >:) >:).

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Yeah it's working now :D
    Okay, that's good ^^.

Some Victory Celebrations eh Shiny Sparkling Pikachus ^_^.

[Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Kabocha❤

Feeling sleepy...
    Years
    Whaaaat, I just got on my phone and we lost? Geez.
    So we have to vote for the strongest and weakest member, alright.
    Strongest member: Forever
    Weakest member: Duranteater

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Whooo we won ^^

Stinks that we have to vote someone off but we got that special advantage ^_^

Great Job everyone!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Okay, everyone! Here's the challenge! :D

Basically, this is going to be like a "scavenger hunt" kind of thing. Throughout the Pokémon Trivia section, there are exactly 10 posts which I have edited to include an image of a Plusle and Minun. All you guys need to do is hunt down those ten posts, and send LegendChu a PM with the links to all of the posts! (Don't post them in this thread, alright?) If you aren't sure how to grab the links of the posts, then open the following spoiler tag for more details!

Spoiler:

Anyway, every visible thread in the Pokémon Trivia section is fair game, so there's absolutely no need to dig up ancient threads, haha. And in case you guys were wondering, the Plusle and Minun should look like this:

Remember, LegendChu posted the rules right here, and you've only got three chances to get it right! Oh yeah, and I'm not exaaaaactly sure if I should say this (since it might be a pretty solid hint), but I think I should at least give some sort of a fair notice or something. xD So if anyone is REALLY stumped, then it might be worth opening the spoiler tag below...

Spoiler:

Best of luck to all of you! ^-^ I hope I didn't forget anything important. xD;

Spoiler: Notifications, notifications! It's raining notifications! :D

Duranteater said:
    Type - Dragon
    Caite-chan said:
    Type - Electric
    FireSnow said:
    Type - Fighting
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Type - Flying
    NeonJelly13 said:
    Type - Ghost
    CatmanDaGamer said:
    Type - Grass
    Your Everyday Ghost said:
    Type - Poison
    Desinishon said:
    Type - Rock
    Forever said:
    Type - Steel
    Master Snowy said:
    Type - Electric
    Dedenne1 said:
    Type - Fairy
    MariaB said:
    Type - Fire
    Espeonica said:
    Type - Dragon
    Cakesu said:
    Type - Water
    Destiny said:
    Type - Ice
    Kabocha-Chan said:
    Type - Normal

Dedenne1

Years
    Well this seems funnish
    There goes the next 30 minutes of my life xD

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Whaaaat, I just got on my phone and we lost? Geez.
    So we have to vote for the strongest and weakest member, alright.
    Strongest member: Forever
    Weakest member: Duranteater
    Kabocha, my sweet lil friend, strongest & weakest Members of the other Tribe, i.e. Shiny Sparkling Pikachus, not ur Tribe :P. Vote again plz.

You won't find anything beyond the first page of any thread.
    Grrrrrrrrrrr >:(, Meadow, I said NO Hints, I'm the boss on this Event, what I say goes :P. But hey thnx a lot buddy for putting this up on time, coz I know how busy u r right now with personal stuff, so thnx again bro {:3}.

If u guys want, we can stall the Voting process for a bit, so that u can do the Hidden Immunity Idol Challenge :).

So howz the Challenge coming along, (not) easy huh, hehehehe >:).

I was just thinking what Challenge I should put up, that u guys won't be able to google up & bombard me with quick replies, so came up with this idea. Seems like it wuz a good idea after all {:3}.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Duranteater said:
    Type - Dragon
    Caite-chan said:
    Type - Electric
    FireSnow said:
    Type - Fighting
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Type - Flying
    NeonJelly13 said:
    Type - Ghost
    CatmanDaGamer said:
    Type - Grass
    Your Everyday Ghost said:
    Type - Poison
    Desinishon said:
    Type - Rock
    Forever said:
    Type - Steel
    Master Snowy said:
    Type - Electric
    Dedenne1 said:
    Type - Fairy
    MariaB said:
    Type - Fire
    Espeonica said:
    Type - Dragon
    Cakesu said:
    Type - Water
    Destiny said:
    Type - Ice
    Kabocha-Chan said:
    Type - Normal
    Alright guys that's it, time over. The Hidden Immunity Idol Challenge comes to a close, coz I already have enough people answering right.

But wow, I've hardly had people sending in their answers, wuz it that tough? {D:}

Anyways, we're done now, so no more answers can be accepted. Thnx all for participating {:3}.

Annnnndddd, here's the list of people who have won the Hidden Immunity Idols:-

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    I... missed it.
    Again.
    I blame competitive Pokémon battling (I finally learned how to not fail, though!).

It's ironic, though. I complain about things taking too long, and I'm not even online when most Challenges actually happen -_-.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Okay people, the Hidden Immunity Idol Challenge is over, but Fabulous Stunfisk Rockets, you still got a job to do, select the Strongest & Weakest Members of Shiny Sparkling Pikachus so those who haven't vote yet, plz Vote asap.

Also, MariaB can use her Proxy, to Vote on behalf of a Tribe Member, for the Strongest & Weakest Member of Shiny Sparkling Pikachus.

And NeonJelly, plz Vote right this time, or ur Tribe will earn a disadvantage in the next Round >:).

Here's the Vote Count so far:

STRONGEST MEMBER VOTE COUNT

Shiny Sparkling Pikachus
    Your Everyday Ghost - 1 Vote (Forever)
    Dedenne1 - 1 Vote (FireSnow)
    Master Snowy - 1 Vote (MariaB)

Fabulous Stunfisk Rockets
    Forever - 8 Votes (Your Everyday Ghost, Master Snowy, GreenLegend56, Dedenne1, CatmanDaGamer, Caite-chan, Espeonica, *Destiny)

WEAKEST MEMBER VOTE COUNT

Shiny Sparkling Pikachus
    Destiny - 3 Votes (Forever, FireSnow, MariaB)

Fabulous Stunfisk Rockets
    Duranteater - 8 Votes (Your Everyday Ghost, Master Snowy, GreenLegend56, Dedenne1, CatmanDaGamer, Caite-chan, Espeonica, *Destiny)

*Proxy Vote by Master Snowy

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Times like this I hope the strongest gets an advantage and not gets an early pass to wildcard round :c

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Alright guys, there are still a lot of people who haven't joined their Group Chats. This is the list:-

STILL TO JOIN GROUP CHAT

Shiny Sparkling Pikachus - CatmanDaGamer, Destiny
    Fabulous Stunfisk Rockets - FireSnow, Cakesu, MariaB, Desinishon, Duranteater

The Members who are already in their Group Chats, plz make sure to ask ur other Tribe Members to join in as well.

Also, we're not going to waste too much time on Voting. If Fabulous Stunfisk Rockets do not get their Votes in soon, I'll have to declare Shiny Sparkling Pikachus safe from Elimination.

One thing I can do is allow "any Member" of ur Tribe to use the Proxy gained by MariaB, to Vote for the Strongest & Weakest Members of Shiny Sparkling Pikachus, but the rest have to get their Votes in individually.

So plz be quick, we need to move on :).

Years
    What am I doing wrong, though?
    Is it the capitalisation?
    Or was it the "Weakest Member of the other Team question?

NAME: NeonJelly13
    TRIBE NAME: Fabulous Stunfisk Rockets
    ANSWER: 28/08/1965
    STRONGEST MEMBER OF THE OTHER TEAM: Your Everyday Ghost
    WEAKEST MEMBER OF THE OTHER TEAM: Destiny

If I'm still doing something wrong, then I have no idea what it is -_-.
    Unless it's the fact that I'm not bolding my words. That's a bad reason, though.

Dedenne1

Years
    I think it was because you originally gave 2 answes when it should have been one and then you didnt even answer the other question but you should be good now. Also chu for the people on fabulous stunfisk rockets who havent responded to the feedback question shouldnt the challenge just go to a close since its over? I mean thats just what usually happens so idk but if not this might be awhile since those members havent really posted here much.

Back