• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
  • Meme isn't dank enough 3/10
    [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

d

Calling it now, Catman will get voted off later, but he will return as the wild card and win the game, effectively making him PC's sole survivor despite being voted off three times. 8)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    NAME:- Forever
    TRIBE NAME:-Spontaneous Stunfisk
    VOTING AGAINST:- Catmandatrainer

Really guys......... I didn't even get a chance to speak about this. Thanks for the 'teamwork' :/

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • TRIBAL COUNCIL #2 VOTE COUNT

DyingWillFlareon - 3 Votes (Nonibros, The Ghost of You Know Who, Linay)
    CatmanDaTrainer - 1 Vote (Forever)

STILL TO VOTE - Deceiving Eyes :sleeping: zzzzzz (wakey wakey, its way past morning already {XD})

U guys think this is insanity, wait till u see what I've planned for the next Challenge / Tribal Council >:).

And the Team that wins the next Challenge will win the biggest advantage of the Game so far, so guys losing this Challenge might cause a potential Title Contender his/her spot in the game, so u better not let ur Team down.

So Catman, even though, u wanted to vote me out, I gave u a chance to stay in the game, anything to say about that? :|

CatmanDaTrainer: Oh LegendChu, I just wanna say Thank u &.....
    Spoiler:

Bang! Lives Left = 8

CatmanDaTrainer: As I was saying.....
    Spoiler:

Bang! Lives Left = 7

CatmanDaTrainer: I'll be back.....
    Spoiler:

Bang! Lives Left = 6

i am threatening really yay

[Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE
    On a personal note, Flare's (DyingWillFlareon) a friend, so its a bit disappointing to see her not being part of the game any more :(, but then u never know ;).

Too many teasers in a single post eh

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    We were... but then you guys decided to make the decision to vote out DWF. You know it's going to backfire and then you know you're going to come back to me and say "oh Forever you were right". n___________________n

Back