• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Username: Forever
    Voting Against: Komala & DyingWillFlareon

King Rockruff

Rockruff
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2016
    Username: AlolaMaster
    Voting Against: GreenLegend56 and DyingWillFlareon

it's about the eggs isn't it
    I can tell bruh

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • 7.8/10 Too many eggs.

[Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

We must destroy them all.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • TRIBAL COUNCIL #10 VOTE COUNT

Dedenne1 - 3 Votes (Your Everyday Ghost, NeonJelly13, GreenLegend56)
    DyingWillFlareon - 3 Votes (Your Everyday Ghost, Forever, AlolaMaster)
    GreenLegend56 - 2 Votes (NeonJelly13, AlolaMaster)
    AlolaMaster - 2 Votes (Forever, GreenLegend56)

a cool idea would be to stop confusing yourself by using all of my names at once. you don't do that with anyone else
    Username: AlolaMaster
    Voting Against: GreenLegend56 and DyingWillFlareon

it's about the eggs isn't it
    I can tell bruh
    Because u're the only Member here, who's using two accounts, with three different User Names & constantly switching between them. So a cooler idea would be to maybe use one & stop confusing me & the others as well.

Pika Pika :chu:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

GreenLegend56 - 2 Votes (NeonJelly13, AlolaMaster)
    AlolaMaster - 2 Votes (Forever, GreenLegend56)

Because u're the only Member here, who's using two accounts, with three different User Names & constantly switching between them. So a cooler idea would be to maybe use one & stop confusing me & the others as well.

Ya ill vote later and all cause strategies and stuff :3

But what i dont get is why the feedback question like votes were given. Since its such a personal question with who you wanna save and all. Like did we need to point out who got 0 votes? and did we have to say who voted for who? like really

So a cooler idea would be to maybe use one & stop confusing me & the others as well.

At this point in the game everyone should know AlolaMaster=Cigraettebutt who is also no longer Komala. So i dont see where this would be an issue with confusion and why anyone felt the need to point out a single member cause of the fact they have more than one account o.O

I mean i have more than one account too and so do others heck even Revise uses two accounts at times as well as other members and staff members.

King Rockruff

Rockruff
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2016
    The fact is for the most part I've been consistently using this account for this game - unless I'm on another device or responding to messages that were sent to the wrong account. So like enjoy that wahmburger and those french cries LegendChu because I doubt anybody is "confused" except for you.

Also yea I don't think we needed to know who voted to save whom. I think just telling us who won immunity would have made more sense but hey, you're going to do things your way.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • At this point in the game everyone should know AlolaMaster=Cigraettebutt who is also no longer Komala. So i dont see where this would be an issue with confusion and why anyone felt the need to point out a single member cause of the fact they have more than one account o.O
    I mean i have more than one account too and so do others heck even Revise uses two accounts at times as well as other members and staff members.
    The fact is for the most part I've been consistently using this account for this game - unless I'm on another device or responding to messages that were sent to the wrong account. So like enjoy that wahmburger and those french cries LegendChu because I doubt anybody is "confused" except for you.
    Just to be clear, I'm not making any comments about someone's name here.

Its not a question of people having two accounts, its a question of people using two separate accounts to compete in an Official Event, let the difference be clear here. How many Events have u seen where a User is allowed to compete using two accounts? Any? None? I'm actually doing Alola a favour by allowing that.

But from now on, Alola u are only allowed to use one account here, let me know what that will be, that's all there is to it.

I don't like eating junk food, so enjoy those wahmburgers or french cries or sobby sandwiches or whatever u're offering, coz u seem to be in love with that stuff.

But what i dont get is why the feedback question like votes were given. Since its such a personal question with who you wanna save and all. Like did we need to point out who got 0 votes? and did we have to say who voted for who? like really.
    Also yea I don't think we needed to know who voted to save whom. I think just telling us who won immunity would have made more sense but hey, you're going to do things your way.
    Yes it was needed, coz firstly I never said I wasn't going to reveal it & secondly & I feel people have the right to know who voted for whom, so that they can plan their strategies accordingly. And its not the first time u are voting to save somebody, u guys have done that before as well & they were open votes, so why the problem now?

And some other issues, which need to be cleared.

b) The Vs Challenge - The Challenge might not have been perfect, but it was doable. When we (I'm including myself here) were busy arguing, what everyone failed to notice that was me, Dedenne, Caite, Cakesu & even Flare & Jelly were all online at the same time, so if we hadn't wasted time arguing, the challenge could have been easily done. But I still decided to put in another challenge, coz I didn't want any issues here.

c) The Delphox Challenge - I got a personal request from one of u, to extend the time limit & since the reason was genuine enough, I listened & did that. I would have done the same for u or anybody else as well.

Also, from now on, I'd want any issues concerning the Event to be addressed to me personally & not this Thread.

As a request to people who are ready to listen, I'm not going through a good phase here, so plz can we not have any more arguments? We are only a few days away from the end of this Event, so can we plz do this peacefully? tyvm

Last edited:

King Rockruff

Rockruff
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2016
    In response to your question on which account I want to use, always AlolaMaster.

But yeah I'll definitely be ripping apart that ridiculous wall of text in visitor messages this time. My apologies for the wrong place.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...only a few days away?

There's 9 members unless...

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • IS IT THE DOUBLE-TRPLE-QUADRUPLE-QUINTIPLE-MEGA-GIGA-TERA-SUPER-DUPER-HYPER SHOCK THERAPY10¿¡

Also, as of now, everyone we all voted for has 3 votes.

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • In response to your question on which account I want to use, always AlolaMaster.

But yeah I'll definitely be ripping apart that ridiculous wall of text in visitor messages this time. My apologies for the wrong place.
    Yeah Alola, go ahead, do that :)

...only a few days away?

There's 9 members unless...
    And suddenly, all of us begin wondering about what LegendChu could possibly be planning.
    IS IT THE DOUBLE-TRPLE-QUADRUPLE-QUINTIPLE-MEGA-GIGA-TERA-SUPER-DUPER-HYPER SHOCK THERAPY10¿¡
    Not planning anything guys, just want to get done with this Event asap, coz I'm planning on leaving PC for good, once this is over, coz this place is really draining me out (& I'm not talking just about this one Event) & I want a bit of peace in my life, which seems to be really missing right now :).

King Rockruff

Rockruff
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2016
    Well that took a while but the full response is complete. Don't worry LegendChu, now that I know you were actually not going through good times, I made sure it was a lot less inflammatory than whatever we posted earlier.

Also you don't need to leave or anything mate. We like you and your hosting. I think we've all shown you that through the event.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

GreenLegend56 - 3 Votes (NeonJelly13, AlolaMaster, Cakesu)
    AlolaMaster - 3 Votes (Forever, GreenLegend56, Cakesu)

Back