• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    TRIBAL COUNCIL #11 VOTE COUNT

NeonJelly13 - 2 Votes (Espeonica, Cakesu)
    Your Everyday Ghost - 2 Votes (Espeonica, Cakesu)
    Dedenne1 - 1 Vote (NeonJelly13)
    DyingWillFlareon - 1 Vote (NeonJelly13)

Okay guys, I know everyone is strategizing & holding back their Votes, but I'm gonna be a bit strict here & I'd want people who haven't Voted yet, to do it asap.

And also:-

U guys have no idea what I'm planning, hehehehe <extremely evil rub of hands> >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

Pika Pika :chu:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    I'm going to use my Special Advantage!

USER NAME: Your Everyday Ghost
    VOTING AGAINST: NeonJelly13 and Dedenne1

And congrats on a username color I never knew existed, LegendChu!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You're awesome (and played super well) Jelly but I think you threw the toast out of the window before you spread the butter :( You'll be missed.

USER NAME: Forever

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

NeonJelly13 - 3 Votes (Espeonica, Cakesu, Forever)
    Your Everyday Ghost - 2 Votes (Espeonica, Cakesu)
    Dedenne1 - 2 Votes (NeonJelly13, Forever)
    DyingWillFlareon - 1 Vote (NeonJelly13)

VOTED, BUT NOT COUNTED YET - Your Everyday Ghost (Voted against NeonJelly13 & Dedenne1)

STILL TO VOTE - Dedenne1 & DyingWillFlareon

I'm going to use my Special Advantage!

USER NAME: Your Everyday Ghost
    U're already using ur advantage, so soon? o_O Okay I'm registering ur Votes, so u CANNOT change it now (neither can anyone else for that matter). But I will not add them to the Vote Count yet, coz I want the others (Dedenne1 & DyingWillFlareon) to Vote, before I can reveal what ur Advantage was >:)

And congrats on a username color I never knew existed, LegendChu!
    Thnx Ghost! I'm not sure, but I think nobody else has this username colour.

You're awesome (and played super well) Jelly but I think you threw the toast out of the window before you spread the butter :( You'll be missed.

Are u sure Forever? Remember what I said:-

U guys have no idea what I'm planning, hehehehe <extremely evil rub of hands> >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
    There are still "Secrets", yet to be revealed ;).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    And you don't know if I was talking about the end of the game or not. I might've just been saying I was going to miss him when the game was over (which is soon) and that he shouldn't have thrown any toast in the first place. We had a whole challenge about it remember?? smhhh.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    And you don't know if I was talking about the end of the game or not. I might've just been saying I was going to miss him when the game was over (which is soon) and that he shouldn't have thrown any toast in the first place. We had a whole challenge about it remember?? smhhh.
    Ya sure Forever, I believe u ^_^.

I never said Jelly Boy won't be Eliminated, I mean he already has a lot of Votes against him. But then again, maybe there is a secret, maybe its connected to Jelly Boy, maybe its not or maybe it has to do with someone else, who might have something up their sleeve, which none of u is aware of.

And then all of a sudden, poof, someone pulls out an Ace & people who are to be Eliminated are not eliminated & people who may not be in danger of Elimination are suddenly in the Danger Zone & people who are..... na na na, not revealing anything yet, wait for it >:).

Fun fact: NeonJelly and I are the only male competitors left.
    Funnier fact - maybe there won't be any male competitors left, by the time this Tribal Council is over >:).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Espeonica and I (the only ones that are literally safe from elimination, as you wrote) are awaiting your decision. MAYBE GUYS everyone is eliminated EXCEPT Espeonica and I??? THAT'S YOUR PLAN ISN'T IT CHU?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    That's not funny. D:
    I should have said "funner" fact maybe. And that wasn't supposed to be funny, that was supposed to scare u. Be afraid, be very afraid >:).

Oh but wait, u are already a Ghost. Can u scare a Ghost? Did u say no?

What if I say - The winner who thinks he is a winner may not be...... hehehehe >:).

Scared now? ;)

Espeonica and I (the only ones that are literally safe from elimination, as you wrote) are awaiting your decision. MAYBE GUYS everyone is eliminated EXCEPT Espeonica and I??? THAT'S YOUR PLAN ISN'T IT CHU?
    Point to be noted My Lord, I said:-

And then all of a sudden, poof, someone pulls out an Ace & people who are to be Eliminated are not eliminated & people who may not be in danger of Elimination are suddenly in the Danger Zone & people who are..... na na na, not revealing anything yet, wait for it >:).
    And before the Challenge Started, I also said:-

2) Nobody will be Safe from Elimination for the Next Round. The Contestant who Wins the Next Challenge, will be given a Special Advantage instead, which will be revealed after the Challenge.
    Hmm, now what can that mean, should someone be pressing the "panic button" now? >:)

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    And before the Challenge Started, I also said:-

2) Nobody will be Safe from Elimination for the Next Round. The Contestant who Wins the Next Challenge, will be given a Special Advantage instead, which will be revealed after the Challenge.

Hmm, now what can that mean, should someone be pressing the "panic button" now? >:)

So the idols that Forever and I used mean nothing? :o

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    USER NAME: Dedenne1
    VOTING AGAINST: NeonJelly13 and Your Everyday Ghost

Sorry about the late reply been really busy with school starting tomorrow :o

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Okay, so I'll end the Voting here.

NeonJelly13 - 6 Votes** (Espeonica, Cakesu, Your Everyday Ghost, Forever, Dedenne1)*
    Dedenne1 - 4 Votes** (NeonJelly13, Your Everyday Ghost, Forever)*
    Your Everyday Ghost - 3 Votes (Espeonica, Cakesu, Dedenne1)*
    DyingWillFlareon - 1 Vote (NeonJelly13)*
    Cakesu - 0 Votes*

* SUBJECT TO CHANGE
    ** EXTRA VOTES

The Voting has ended here, but NOT Tribal Council, coz there are lots of "SECRETS" yet to be revealed. So, let's get to that, shall we?

Secret No.1 - I was just messing around, Forever & Espeonica are SAFE & are the First TWO FINALISTS ^_^.

Secret No.2 - I haven't given u guys a "Shock Therapy" for a while now isn't it, so here's one >:).

Did u guys notice something I said:-

What if I say - The winner who thinks he is a winner may not be...... hehehehe >:).
    Know what that means? It means that Ghost is NOT the only Winner of the Challenge. There is another Winner, a "Secret Winner". Though this person's answers were still not perfect solutions, he/she is the only one who actually rated my critique of their answers. Also, this person brought forth a very interesting theory, which missed my attention & could actually be true.

So the "Joint Winners" of the Challenge are - Your Everyday Ghost & ????

Secret No.3 - So what is Ghost's Special Advantage? That will only be revealed after the "Secret Winner", uses his/her advantage.

Secret No.4 - You must have noticed the "Subject To Change" & "Extra Votes", in the Vote Count. That is coz there are Two Extra Votes that have been cast, but I haven't revealed yet, where those Votes came from.

Did those Votes come from DyingWillFlareon? Maybe they did. Agreed, she hasn't been online for the past few days, but that doesn't mean there aren't other ways by which she can send in her Votes.

But did she actually do that? If not, where did those two Extra Votes come from? Could they have come from either Revise or Lycan? Maybe, quite possible, coz Lycan has Voted before!

All that will be revealed, after the "Secret Winner", uses his/her advantage. Everything depends on that person now.

So "Secret Winner", here's ur chance, u can now use ur "Special Advantage".

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Alright everyone, since the "Secret Winner" has also used his Special Advantage, Tribal Council finally ends here.

Before putting up the Final Vote Count, let me reveal what advantages the two winners - Your Everyday Ghost & NeonJelly13 (the "Secret Winner") had.

Your Everyday Ghost - Both his Votes will count as a Double Votes.

NeonJelly13 - Can shift all Votes cast against him to any one of the two Members, he Voted against.

Based on all that, this is the Final Vote Count.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #11 FINAL VOTE COUNT

DyingWillFlareon - 7 Votes*
    Dedenne1 - 4 Votes
    Your Everyday Ghost - 3 Votes
    NeonJelly13 - 0 Votes*

* NeonJelly13 used his Special Advantage & shifted all his Votes to DyingWillFlareon.

So, DyingWillFlareon & Dedenne1 get Eliminated, will become Jury Members.

And we now have the TOP 5.

Forever
    Your Everday Ghost

NeonJelly13
    Espeonica
    Cakesu

Congratulations to all of u ^^ :pink_boogie:.

I'll put up the Final Challenge in a few hours. This Challenge will decide who the Three Finalists of Survivor PC will be {:3}.

Back