• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • How many people still have to vote?
    Me, Lycan, Revise & a few others.

Waltzes in for the first time in Forever.
    'Sup peoples.
    What's up with the toddler versions of everyone?
    MiniChu Jr. - Yeah me other friend KittenBoy also came, yeahhhhh ^^.

(LegendChu's score.)
    You get 3/5, since if both neon and xenon were in a refrigerator, then they would both end up around the same temperature, regardless of which was put inside first. And I don't give you math questions every day.
    You asked - how many days u have lived. MiniChu's reply - Every day. If u did not live every day of ur life, u would not have got to where u are right now, isn't it? Deep meaning there.

And no, they won't, coz the one u take out first, whether its xenon or neon, will be at a slightly lower temperature than the other, even if its by a micro mili degree100000000000000000000000000000000000.

Ehh, LegendChu logic, I don't know. (Who clearly hasn't been enough around PT judging from his answer to #5 smh.)
    You asked a few random questions, which I answered in my own way. There was nothing specified, so what does me being or not being on Trivia for a certain period of time have anything to do with it
    [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE
    ?

I challenge u to prove any of the "LegendChu logic" wrong & I'll prove otherwise.

U... u... hurt my feelings, instead of appreciating the effort that went into those replies, u decided to nit-pick :(.

MiniChu Jr. - Lycan uncle bad uncle, very bad uncle >:(, he make my big bro sad, me no like Lycan uncle -_-. Me friend Toxic Vanilla Wolfboy much better.

Me have answer to Lycan uncle question no.5.

Pfft!!!

P.S. - Lycan uncle, don't shake head too hard or ice cream fall on Ground & become "ground" type ^_^.

Pika Pika :chu:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • These names are getting out of hand.

Dad, is my name really that weird?

You're adopted, son. How should I know?

Adam Levine

Years
  • These names are getting out of hand.

Dad, is my name really that weird?

You're adopted, son. How should I know?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • You asked a few random questions, which I answered in my own way. There was nothing specified, so what does me being or not being on Trivia for a certain period of time have anything to do with it
    ?

Never said your answers were wrong, but you know... some of the questions were less random than they seem. *mysterious laugh*

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • SURIVOR KIDDIE BRIGADE:-

MiniChu Jr. (Alter Ego of - LegendChu)
    Cutonica Jr. (Alter Ego of - Espeonica)
    Forever Young (Alter Ego of - Forever)
    Ghostot (Alter Ego of - Your Everyday Ghost)
    Micro Jolly Jelly (Alter Ego of - NeonJelly13)
    Kittenboy (Alter Ego of - CatmanDaGamer)
    Toxic Vanilla Wolfboy (Alter Ego of - Lycanthropy)

Anyone else wanna join? {<3}

Okay, now for something that REALLY matters, Survivor Finalists, I'm talking to u.

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS - FINALISTS
    Espeonica said:
    Forever said:
    Your Everyday Ghost said:
    The Vote Count

Total Members who'll be Voting - 19 (not including the 3 Finalists, as u're not Voting for the Winner).
    Votes Received - 9
    Votes Confirmed - 7
    Votes yet to be Confirmed - 2
    Still to Vote - 10 (including the Elite Panel)

So Jury Members, those of u who haven't Voted yet, plz get in ur Votes in soon, coz every Vote matters.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Toxic Vanilla Wolfboy? What is this mockery, you foolish humans?
    I know that's u Lycan, oh I mean, Toxic Vanilla Wolfboy ;).

The Vote Count

Total Members who'll be Voting - 19 (excluding the 3 Finalists).
    Votes Received - 10
    Votes Confirmed - <Won't reveal> >:)
    Votes yet to be Confirmed -
    <Won't reveal> >:)
    Still to Vote - 9

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS - FINALISTS
    Espeonica said:
    Forever said:
    Your Everyday Ghost said:
    So Finalists, would u want to know who has Voted & who hasn't? >:)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    Alright, so these are the Members who are yet to Vote.

Forever (Only in the three Extra Categories)

LegendChu, Revise Librarian (Elite Panel Members)

AlolaMaster, Caite-chan, FireSnow
    , MariaB, nishthelegendarytrainer, Zakariya (Jury Members)

I will be Voting very soon (how, that's a secret >:)) & I'm expecting Revise to Vote soon as well. MariaB hasn't logged in for over a month now & no one has a contact to her, so she may not Vote. As for the rest, I've already sent out Voting instructions, as well as reminders to them.

Its already been over 4 days, since the Voting started, so if these members don't Vote soon, I'll just have end the Voting process & announce the Winners.

So Finalists, its upto u guys now to reach out to these Members & have them Vote in ur favour, if u can >:).

Adam Levine

Years
  • Pretty sure Forever is strategizing and Revise is doing moderator stuff.

As for the others...same? Or just inactivity.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yes. Strategising.

Give them the whole one week (three more days), us three can wait and they could have genuine issues irl.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Pretty sure Forever is strategizing and Revise is doing moderator stuff.

As for the others...same? Or just inactivity.
    Yes. Strategising.

Give them the whole one week (three more days), us three can wait and they could have genuine issues irl.
    Well if the strategy is to wait till I reveal the Votes that have already been cast, that won't work, coz I won't do that until Voting is closed >:).

Yep, one week is the time limit I had in mind :). Voting started 15th Sep, 12:06 A.M. (PC time, which is GMT -8) & Voting will end 22nd Sep, 12:06 A.M. (PC time, GMT -8), that's about 48 Hours from now {:3}. And I don't plan on extending the time limit.

As for activity, like I said, MariaB hasn't logged in for over a month, so let's assume she won't Vote. Zakariya I know is busy, so he may or may not Vote. AlolaMaster doesn't seem to have logged in for over a week now, so not sure if he'll Vote either. FireSnow got back to me, so he might Vote. As for Caite & nish, both have logged in within the last 24 hours.

Expect me to Vote soon, I'm just waiting for Revise to Vote. Not sure when he will, coz he too has been very busy lately.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I'm just waiting for Revise to Vote. Not sure when he will, coz he too has been very busy lately.

This may sound like a bit of an odd request, but is it possible for me to abstain from voting? :o

It's not that I have any problems with voting, but by this point I think it would be better to leave the winner in everyone else's hands. If the past few months haven't been a wreck for me, I definitely would have loved to get more involved here, and hang out with you guys some more... but ultimately, I missed out on a huge majority of this event, and I never really had the chance to get to know any of the players, sadly. ;_;

I do know for sure that all three of the finalists are amazing players (in their own way, of course!), but to be able to decide which of them should win...? I don't know, that would have to come down to a reaaaally narrow decision, y'know? I'm aware you've given us opportunities to ask them questions, but I'm not sure if that would be decisive enough for me to pick between them. Honestly, I feel the best way to know who you want to vote for is by playing this game alongside everyone else (or at least lurking the entire thread LOL), which is exactly why I feel I should entrust the voting to you and everyone else. =)

Aaaaaand on that note, I'm terribly sorry for keeping you waiting this long. D:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • This may sound like a bit of an odd request, but is it possible for me to abstain from voting? :o

It's not that I have any problems with voting, but by this point I think it would be better to leave the winner in everyone else's hands. If the past few months haven't been a wreck for me, I definitely would have loved to get more involved here, and hang out with you guys some more... but ultimately, I missed out on a huge majority of this event, and I never really had the chance to get to know any of the players, sadly. ;_;

I do know for sure that all three of the finalists are amazing players (in their own way, of course!), but to be able to decide which of them should win...? I don't know, that would have to come down to a reaaaally narrow decision, y'know? I'm aware you've given us opportunities to ask them questions, but I'm not sure if that would be decisive enough for me to pick between them. Honestly, I feel the best way to know who you want to vote for is by playing this game alongside everyone else (or at least lurking the entire thread LOL), which is exactly why I feel I should entrust the voting to you and everyone else. =)

Aaaaaand on that note, I'm terribly sorry for keeping you waiting this long. D:
    Revise, u know that our Votes (my, Lycan's & urs) are very crucial at this point & might be the deciding Votes, in case there's a tie, coz then, our Votes count as "Double" Votes (ONLY if there's a tie, otherwise they only count as normal (single) Votes).

And if u think knowing the Contestants well, makes it any easier for me (or for that matter the other Jury Members), u're absolutely wrong. It actually makes it more difficult for me to choose one, coz I have a personal equation with most of the Contestants here (including the three Finalists), so in Voting for one of them I might be (hopefully not :)), upsetting the other two. But since I have to do it, I will do it.

I know its tough, but it has to be done, so I'd really want u to Vote. Come on man, just do it :).

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Revise, u know that our Votes (my, Lycan's & urs) are very crucial at this point & might be the deciding Votes, in case there's a tie, coz then, our Votes count as "Double" Votes (ONLY if there's a tie, otherwise they only count as normal (single) Votes).

And if u think knowing the Contestants well, makes it any easier for me (or for that matter the other Jury Members), u're absolutely wrong. It actually makes it more difficult for me to choose one, coz I have a personal equation with most of the Contestants here (including the three Finalists), so in Voting for one of them I might be (hopefully not :)), upsetting the other two. But since I have to do it, I will do it.

I know its tough, but it has to be done, so I'd really want u to Vote. Come on man, just do it :).

Ah, of course I know it would also be hard for you to decide! (In a different way, at least. xD) But even then, this isn't so much about the difficulty of voting -- it's mainly about what our votes are actually worth. I'm sure we can safely say that your vote will have a lot of value because of how much you've interacted with the players, but in my case, the opposite would have to apply. As someone who wasn't involved much at all, I don't think my vote would be too meaningful compared to your vote or the other players' votes, and thus, my vote honestly shouldn't hold as much weight as anyone else's (let alone doubled in a tie). In other words, what you guys believe should matter more! :D

It seems you're pretty determined in wanting me to vote though, so if (and only if) you still feel that way after reading this, then I guess it can't hurt for me to vote for the winner! (But the three extra categories are definitely out of the question for me, so I won't be taking part in those!)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Ah, of course I know it would also be hard for you to decide! (In a different way, at least. xD) But even then, this isn't so much about the difficulty of voting -- it's mainly about what our votes are actually worth. I'm sure we can safely say that your vote will have a lot of value because of how much you've interacted with the players, but in my case, the opposite would have to apply. As someone who wasn't involved much at all, I don't think my vote would be too meaningful compared to your vote or the other players' votes, and thus, my vote honestly shouldn't hold as much weight as anyone else's (let alone doubled in a tie). In other words, what you guys believe should matter more! :D

It seems you're pretty determined in wanting me to vote though, so if (and only if) you still feel that way after reading this, then I guess it can't hurt for me to vote for the winner! (But the three extra categories are definitely out of the question for me, so I won't be taking part in those!)
    Wow, u're quite adamant on not Voting eh :P. Well I can't force u to do something u don't want to, but the Vote is important. Okay I'll discuss this with u :).

Spoiler:
    I got some more Votes, but still a few Members who haven't Voted yet.

Forever (Only in the three Extra Categories)

LegendChu, Revise Librarian (Elite Panel Members)

Caite-chan,
    MariaB, nishthelegendarytrainer, Zakariya (Jury Members)

I'm holding back my Vote for some more time, coz if Revise decides to abstain from Voting, my Vote will be even more important & I want to make the right decision :).

About 23 Hours left, for the four Jury Members (& Forever) to cast their Votes. After that I'm gonna end the Voting & no further Votes will be considered Valid.

Back