• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[FINISHED] The Pokémon Arcade

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
  • Delphox Game

it took me beating the game from start to finish two times in a row to realize that it resets your score after beating it lol

anyways i took shot this after beating it the second time, but look at the 52k score from my first game. i would have had a higher score but the ball glitched out on a couple rounds and got stuck at the top of the screen for a few minutes and i got 0 time bonus lol

Spoiler:

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Well, sorry to do this to you all again.... hue hue hue

Attachments

• Puzzle Challenge.png
      Puzzle Challenge.png
      15.7 KB · Views: 10

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I used to be pretty good at the Ruby/Sapphire version of Pinball, but it looks like the old version is a bit harder. I'm starting to get the hang of it though.
    Spoiler:

And for the Delphox one:
    Spoiler:

Going to give the other one a go later.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    ok, here is my highscore in red board of pokemon pinball, i can't believe i was able to catch a zapdos and defeat mewtwo. I like the background music of mewtwo's stage , it fills you with DETERMINATION.

edit: i decided to try blue board, and now i see why most people prefer it. got a new highscore in blue.

Attachments

• pokemon pinball highscore.png
      pokemon pinball highscore.png
      25.2 KB · Views: 6
    • pinball highscore blue board.png
      pinball highscore blue board.png
      25.6 KB · Views: 10
    Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Oh damn, just when it was going good >:(!

Have to give it one more shot, but don't know if I can get it on time.

Maybe try the Blue Board this time :P.

YwsHmIe.png

Edit: I t...tried (for hours I must add, so this better count :P) & I...I'm t...t...tired but I g...got it.

I think this is the highest so far. Yipeeee, yooohoooo ^^.

TSRmdA8.png

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey everyone, the Pokemon Arcade event is now over! Thank you to everyone who participated, your guys' scores were really impressive! :) Here are the top three scorers for each game.

Pokemon Pinball
    1st Place - LegendChu - 4,461,734,400 (Blue)
    2nd Place - Chr. Draco - 4,275,281800 (Blue)
    3rd Place - icomeanon6 - 1,315,901,800 (Blue)

Pokemon Puzzle Challenge
    1st Place - Dreg - 46,496
    2nd Place - Mewtwolover - 17,434
    3rd Place - Laguna - 15,243

Delphox's Fiery Escape
    1st Place - 5qwerty - 55,421
    2nd Place - Wobbu - 52,958
    3rd Place - Laguna - 48,077

Everyone will receive an emblem for participating, and these top scorers will receive a special emblem for their efforts :D

Again, thank you to everyone who participated and kept the competition going, this event couldn't have been possible without you.

And thank you to my brilliantly talented cohost, Juno, who created the stunning art and CSS used in the first post.

And lastly, as always, thank you to Brendino, whose Retro Gaming Event for GT11 was the main inspiration for the Pokemon Arcade!

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • Wow, my heartiest congratulations to LegendChu and Chr. Draco as well! Those are some amazing scores! It makes me want to try all the harder to become a Pokemon (Pinball) Master!

Thanks a bunch for hosting, Austin! Also big thanks to Juno, whose art and CSS skills are stunning as advertised.

We should have this event again next year! :D

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Austin, Juno, thnx a lot for having this Event guys. I'd almost forgotten how much time I would waste :P spend playing these classic games, especially the Pinball Games.

Maybe next time have the RS Table, wud love to challenge someone to beat me at that ;).

But really guys, thnx again for this.

Oh & yeah a victory dance.

Spoiler:

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:
    Back