• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem Fates Discussion

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

Welcome to the Fire Emblem Fates Discussion Thread!

Basically with there only being 9 days left till the initial release of Fates in North America it may be time to start discussing how hyped you are when your going to get the game and so on.

So who else is super hyped? I mean its been awhile haha. Oh and what version will you guys be buying? Conquest or Birthright? Or Both? And also who here is excited for Revelation? Which should be coming out 1 month and 1 day after Birthright and Conquest or announced.

As you guys also know there's a good amount of characters in this game as there are in all Fire Emblem Games so have any really caught your eye?

Anyways that's just a handful of questions of the sure hundreds to come but last question from me and Lisia would anyone perchance be interested for doing a short collab to commemorate the release of fates? No? Yes? Maybe?

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Tried a bit of the Japanese version, but not really enough to get any sort of feel or impression of the game. Will probably end up buying both versions eventually. As for characters, as far as looks go, Ophelia and Hayato are probably my favorite at the moment.

Can't wait. :)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I asked my brother which version he'll be buying, so I could decide which one to buy for myself, and he said neither. Now I'm having difficult time on which side to choose, and I haven't pre-ordered the special edition with all three versions.

Zet

Years
    I asked my brother which version he'll be buying, so I could decide which one to buy for myself, and he said neither. Now I'm having difficult time on which side to choose, and I haven't pre-ordered the special edition with all three versions.
    Birthright for an easier time and similar gameplay to Awakening
    Conquest for a harder time and battles with certain conditions that need to be met to win.

You could wait until they go on sale and get them then.

Years
    I'm very excited for this game. I have the Special Edition pre-ordered, so I will be playing all three versions. First Birthright, then Conquest, and finally Revelation.

I don't really have any impressions on the characters, since I've yet to met them, but I'm interested in getting to know the good, the bad, and the ugly with both royal families. xD From a visual standpoint, Peri, a Cavalier in the Nohr route, has amazing hair.

Apparently there's an online PVP mode of some sort in the game? That could be a lot of fun! We could share My Castle codes and whatnot.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Birthright for an easier time and similar gameplay to Awakening
    Conquest for a harder time and battles with certain conditions that need to be met to win.

You could wait until they go on sale and get them then.

I already about the style for Birthright and Conquest. I do, however, wonder if colosseums are back for level grinding in Conquest.

Garison

The Grey Waves
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    I won't be able to buy anything for awhile (I'm broke after just buying A 3Ds, Smash, and Uprising) but when I am able too, I will be having Birthright on my shelf, and then I will do Revelations. I am really not a spoiler free type of person (except with Star Wars 7) so I already know what happens (this knowledge is so powerful). As for the characters, I mostly like Ryoma, but that's probally obvious.

Zet

Years
    I already about the style for Birthright and Conquest. I do, however, wonder if colosseums are back for level grinding in Conquest.
    I guess you could also watch uploads to see which side has the least worst voice acting :P

There will be a DLC map you can grind on. Boo Camp or something like that if I recall correctly.

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
    Years
    I'll probably buy a retail copy of Conquest at the end of the month.
    Spoiler:

Garison

The Grey Waves
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    I'll probably buy a retail copy of Conquest at the end of the month.
    Spoiler:

"Nohrian scum, you need a spanking!" :p

Speaking of which, who else is aware of Gamexplains video showing off Castle invasions?

Years
    "you need a spanking!" :p

Speaking of which, who else is aware of Gamexplains video showing off Castle invasions?
    I laughed so hard when I heard that quote for the first time. Why this... xD
    That settles it. I'm pairing Camilla with Niles during my first Conquest run.

Garison

The Grey Waves
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    I laughed so hard when I heard that quote for the first time. Why this... xD
    That settles it. I'm pairing Camilla with Niles during my first Conquest run.

Everyone's saying that lately, but I don't get it ( guess I got to read their supports).

Years
    Everyone's saying that lately, but I don't get it ( guess I got to read their supports).
    I don't know if Niles retained his sadistic side he had in the Japanese games, but he reportedly still has his character trait where he says a lot of innuendo and such.

A shame she sounds like an old lady in the English dub.
    I know right?! Miyuki Sawashiro was... ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I feel like an ideal English voice for Camilla would have been Laura Bailey with her voice like how she did Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist. But alas, we have cougar mom or whatever the hell voice they're going for Camilla here... x'D

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
    Years
    "Nohrian scum, you need a spanking!" :p
    I knew it, guaranteed replies. huehuehue as expected of the lobster of Hoshino, your tears are delicious
    A shame she sounds like an old lady in the English dub.
    To be fair, we're just too used to high-pitched anime voices that Camilla's english dub voice sounds way older in comparison.

The real shame here is that as far as I know, we don't have the jap voices as an option, unlike with Awakening.
    Spoiler:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    I mean she does look kinda old xD
    Anyways ill probably be picking up a copy of Conquest and Birthright and then ill probably play Conquest first then Birthright then Revelation cause I wanna see the story from both points of view so badly!

And my favorite character so far is Elise cause shes just so cute and her hair is beyond amazing.
    Spoiler:

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Full voice cast in the spoiler below.

Spoiler:

If you think a name looks fake or is an alias, it probably is.

Years
    Yusuke Kozaki drew some cute Valentine's pictures of Sakura and Elise on his twitter. They're too cute. :pink_smile:

Spoiler:

Back