• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: New Adventures in Elibe

Trottor

A New Hope
Years
  • More?! great...*again attacked the large berserker, who fell, almost defeated under my blades of shining gold*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • OOC: Brb in a while, Iron Chef's on...it's a repeat though so I might be back in 30 minutes or something...just pretend Ayrix went to take out the bandits around the mercenary and then went after our victory to collect items from the dead for our swordspeople...

-----------

Ayrix: *Fenrirs people*

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • *turned toward the new bandits, and killed twelve of them with his golden daggers, until he too faded and blacked out, and passed unconsious*

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Emiru was busy slashing five bandits. She was surrounded by them but yet she grinned, which caused the bandits to get more angrier. Slashing, stabbing and evading. When she finished them she ran over to whom Reane was referring to.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Dragon_Master said:
    "Tear!!!!"
    He took the sword out of te berserker and rused to Aid Tear.
    "Tear Are you ok? You need a elixir..... and a rest."
    "Ugh....I...I guess I'm just not experienced enough.."
    He tried to lean up, when suddenly a sharp pain rushed through his arm.
    "Ahh!!" He cried, and fell back down to the ground.

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • *a mine blew off near him, and his unconcious body was blownwith it, and flew alittle, more damaged than before*
    ooc- I'm done for the night x.x

Back