• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: New Adventures in Elibe

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    "Ok I can't stand this.... 4 days... SOMEONE PASS ME A WEAPON I RAN OUT OF GOOD ONES!!!" Drago was almost toast. But he slashed 2.
    "Ok that will keep me safe for some more days. Just about 5 more....days. Ok I've got an idea... But It might not work."
    He grabed a wo-dao and killed 10 of them.

Years
    The valkyrie kept on following the trail and soon realized that she was surrounded by fog. She stopped and pulled out a stave.

"TORCH!"

The whole area lit up, revealing Tear, Reanne, Oni, and five bandits.

"Look Out!!! Elfire!!!"

The blaze lit up the area with an eerie red glow. Soon, all five bandits were dead.

OOC: Just how many people are there that have joined?
    And Yes, Pokejungle, you may join. There's no limit on how many characters there are! ^_^

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Suddenly, a young Valkerie stepped out, and in a instant, the bandits were dead, with the help of Elfire.
    She lowered her bow.
    "Thank you." Reane greeted the other girl, truely appreciating her help with the bandits.
    The blue headed girl smiled at the other.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    OOC: Aargh! I'm gone two days and you all go into a RPing frenzy! :P

BIC: Ayrix had realized only too late that the group had left without him...why did he have to go so far away? He had only realized after he had seen the speck which was Oni running through the field far away from him that they might be going somewhere, but once he had made it back to the encampment he had realized that they were long gone. A bit angry, he had quickly pursued them the rest of that day, and had put on more speed as he saw another band of enemies in the distance. Now he had caught up to the tail end of the regiment of mercenaries only to see that they were attacking his comrades. This was his chance to redeem himself for almost killing them all, then not joining up with them the next day. He ran into a group of brigands and instantly felled them, knocking them dead with Fenrir. The attention of a few more bandits turned to him, but they too died before they could get close to Ayrix. Rage was now filling him, anger at whoever was sending these legions after them, and anger at himself for being too weak to stand up to he who could possibly be the leader of them, the Etrurian Sage. He screamed wildly as he ran through the ranks of enemies, dispatching all of them in purple flames, and finally clearing through a whole batallion of them. He then went to destroy the next regiment, but saw someone familiar in the distance. With concentration he saw it was Reane, and then noticed what was definitely a Valkryie next to her.

"Eagleye!" Ayrix screamed. The mysterious valkryie who had appeared at the beginning of his ill-fated journey was there again. The last time he had seen her she had tried to kill him, under the control of the Sage, and for all he knew she could be under his control again. He had to attack quickly or all might be lost.

"REANE!" He screamed. "Get away from her, she might be working for the sage!" He ran closer to the valkryie, a giant purple flame in each hand, hoping that either the valkryie or Reane would say something to let him know what was going on...he couldn't afford to make a mistake.

The Vince Knight

Years
    "Ayrix! Take care of Eagleye! I'll go rescue Reane..."
    He rescued Reane and drop her in a safe place.
    "Stay here,Reane I'll be back."
    He went off and got his light brand ready.
    "You might be evil but I won't let you prevail!"
    Drago was about to fire his critical Light brand at Eagleye but is it the right thing to do?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ayrix was glad that Drago had caught on to what he was doing, but he then noticed that Reane hadn't moved, and instead was looking quite quizzically at him. The Fenrir flames he held in his hands were burning brightly and Ayrix, as he got closer to what he thought would be his target, he noticed that Eagleye did not have the same emotionless, stiff look that she had when the sage had taken control of her.

Is she with us?Ayrix suddenly thought...after all, if the sage wanted Eagleye to kill Reane, she would have already done it by now, or else Eagleye would have been taken down in a flurry of Reane's arrows...either one or the other would have been dead instantly.

Ayrix stopped for a moment to shoot down a thief emerging from the bushes, then walked more slowly to where Reane and Eagleye were. Still somewhat distant from them, Ayrix shouted "Is she with us?"

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    "You're not with the enemy?" Ayrix shouted from the loud clamor of the ensuing battle. Realizing this, he quickly aimed his Fenrir away from Eagleye and then ran closer to her.

He knelt on one knee before her horse and said "I do sincerely apologize for almost attacking you, please don't bear me hard for this. I was simply worried that you may have been taken over by the Sage again, but we can discuss this later. We have a battle to win..." He quickly got up and ran away from Reane and Eagleye into a thicket, where nothing was observable from the outside except for the bright purple light of Fenrir and the screams of falling bandits...

Years
    "Sage...............Oh!!!" The Valkyrie was assaulted by an onslaught of memories, mostly involving a sage with black hair and glittering eyes...
    More memories... A swordsman... An attack... Everything was muddled together. She shook her head. No more.... I have to help them. thought the Valkyrie. She pulled out a Bolting and killed the bandits 10 spaces away from her. Then she pulled out Elfire and killed the bandits nearby.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ayrix leapt out of the shrubbery, wiping dust and blood from his hands. He was amazed by the giant thunderbolt in the distance, and thought upon his homeland when he saw the powerful anima spell.

I haven't seen someone cast Bolting since I left Etruria...beautiful as always...I'm just glad an ally is using it instead of an enemy. I'm sure the sage has as many Bolting tomes as he needs...I just hope he never gets the chance to use them. I could take it fairly easily, but I don't want to think what would happen if Reane or Tear were struck...

Haruno Sakura

A Wanderer...
    Years
    Reane's eyes widened as she saw a couple mages- That's obviously weren't on their side...
    Or were they mages? She couldn't tell, they were a bit far away...
    She sighed, and let a arrow fly at one of them, striking the mage/or sage's stomach.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ayrix narrowed his eyes, looking at the mages in the distance. One had just fallen, courtesy of Reane. He decided he would take the other one out before it got too close to the bow-wielding girl. He raised his arm, and a small ball of purple fire shot straight into the Mage's heart, causing it to drop immediately...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    "Oh no you don't!" Ayrix growled, motioning for Drago and Reane to defend Eagleye from attack. The swordsman grinned evilly and spoke to Ayrix.

"Who do you think you are to stand in my way?" He brandished his sword menacingly. Ayrix stood for a moment, hands in robes, looking with a slight twinge of hatred at the swordsman. He did not see the purple flame shot at him, concealed in Ayrix's robes, but felt it burn through him as he painfully exhaled, then collapsed to the ground.

"I hate to do that, but I must..." Ayrix sighed. With a swish of his cloak he turned around to look for more enemies who may want to ambush the small party...

"Your executioner

The Vince Knight

Years
    He had to stop doing his light brand at Eagleye and aimed it at some bandits and killed them.
    "WHAT DO YOU WANT? Do you want to fight? Hmmm I Recommend you don't get Eagleye and just go off or you rather be dead? I'll show you something..." He said to the Swordmaster.
    He Used a Wo Dao and slashed 10 bandits,They died.
    "Ha,So you see....Thats a bad move you are making." Drago said
    Drago went somewhere off for 10 minutes and went to Reane.
    "Heres a Ballista,Just in case you want to do a ranged attack... Hehe..."
    He ran off back to the Swordmaster.
    "So whats your decision? Die or Go? XD"

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    OOC: But I just killed the swordmaster in my last post! :P

BIC: Fine swordwork... Ayrix thought to himself. I doubt I could even face a wielder of a Wo Dao unscathed... He turned from Drago, who was prowling around in the treeline, and walked into another unexplored patch of the forest.

"No one here..." He whispered to himself.

"I hope that's the last of them..."

The Vince Knight

Years
    "Well I can't expect another Bandit to come. They are all weaklings! BBBUT... What about the boss? We have to kill the boss,Bosses are different to their Slaves. So we have to look for him." Drago sighed.
    "Hey Ayrix! Split up It's way Easier..."

Years
    "here, let me make it easier for you," said Eagle Eye. She pulled out a stave. "TORCH!!!" The area lit up, revealing Ayrix, Drago, Tear, Reane, and an enemy Sage with black hair and glittering gold eyes. He wore a black cape.
    "Well, I've been exposed," said the Sage. "but I know what to do!"
    And smiling evilly, he pulled out a Berzerker stave.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ayrix?s eyes widened as he saw the sage in the distance, cloaked in black. Its face was obscured in shadow except for a pair of glowing gold eyes...it held the berserk staff in the air, looking from person to person, considering which one to turn against the others...

A morph... Ayrix merely mouthed the words. Not seen since the fall of Nergal... Yet he realized instantly that this wasn?t the sage that he was looking for...he had looked into the eyes of that sage, they were human...evil and cold, but human all the same. Not the ghastly gold glow of the eyes of the morph sage...

?Well what are you all waiting for, attack him!? Ayrix screamed, running toward the morph. Ayrix instantly summoned a circle of fenrir flames which surrounded the morph. The morph quickly reacted, aiming his berserk staff at Ayrix and muttering an incantation. A spiral of red and yellow light appeared from the staff, which began to wrap around Ayrix, but suddenly disappeared as the berserk staff splintered to pieces in the morph?s hand, being crushed by Ayrix?s Fenrir.

Ayrix felt his mind begin to swirl into angry feelings, a desire for violence and death began to well up inside him. He gripped his head, trying to take control of his old self, and fell to the ground, twitching and screaming. He wanted to kill...not just anyone, but Reane, Tear, Eagleye, Drago...

No, I don?t want to kill them... Ayrix battled for control of his mind as the effect of the berserk staff infected his thoughts. Since it was not a direct hit on him there was still hope of not hurting anyone, so he attempted to crawl away from the others as to put distance between himself and the others.

?FINISH HIM, I CAN?T!? Ayrix screamed, writhing on the ground. He hoped they would be able to, as the morph sage was now recovered from the fenrir blast, and the light of Elfire was shining brightly around his palms...

Back