• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    oni flygon said:
    try using weapons with a high critical hit like Mani Katti, Killing edge or Rapier.

Anyways, who's your all time favorite Fire Emblem character?

Mine is Fa! The evil mamkute of doom!!!! XD

(btw, she makes a cameo in the Nabata desert. Enter the house there and she'll just talk to you...shame she couldn't join.)
    Who is Fa exactly?I have seen her cameo, i'm just not aware who she is

BTW, in Wal-Mart, it cost $30

Years
  • Fa is the one that Hawkeye's daughter protects. Before, Hawkeye protects her since she's a surviving dragon tribe. She lives outside of Arcadia. When you get her, she looks and acts like a ten year old girl but when she engages in combat, she turns into a big, fire dragon with insane stats! You even get her early in the game! However, you can only use flametongue 30 times...
    (She's from Fire Emblem 6: The Sword of Seals)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Wow, she sounds excellent

Any idea if FE6 will be released in US?I love FE games, I must play more!

Years
  • It's most likely since they featured Roy in Super Smash Brothers Melee...

In Fire Emblem 6, they have Boris, Wendy and Bart - Knight Siblings that can perform the triangle attack. They also have Pegasus Knight sisters that can perform it. They also have Durandal and ARmads - any swordwielder can Use Durandal but you have to have a weapon level of S. Same for Armads. They also have Nino and Jafaar's twins! (One's a mage and one's a Shaman.) They also have Canas' son and mother. And Hawkeye's daughter, Karla and Barte's daughter, Karel himself! Marcus himslef! Merlinus himself! Eliwood's son (obviously), Roy. Hector's daughter (obviously) Lilina. They also have Rath's father, Geitz's brother and Rebecca's son. There's also people who have the Fire Emblem tradition in them... aka the Cain and Abel tradition... look alike cavaliers in Green and Red (sound's familiar?)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Dude, FE6 sounds so awesome.......I seriously need to know if it will come out, and when

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • It's a hope that FE6 comes out with updated graphics and stuff. It's a hope...I hope. No, not old FE6! New FE6! :P

btw, everyone had enough of FE7 yet? lol (It's a joke)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 19, 2004
    In some way, yes. I get tired of having to restart a chapter over. Other than that, heck no. :P

Years
  • lol I got Eliqood and Ninian to Level A support level just right now. Any of Merlinus' support conversations are funny... so are Barte/Karla XD

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • You know what Oni flygon? I just pictured something. Look at the pic of yellow in your avatar, replace the yellow color hair with green, imagine she is wearing blue (whatever she is wearing) instead of yellow. Now who from FE7 does she look like? Anyone? This should be easy.......the pic would look like a chibi of her hehe.....I know that a few more things would also have to be changed, but you guys should get the idea.

Years
  • Lyn? XD

I don't usually think that Lyn should be an actual Lord... I mean... she's just there for the tutorial then she rejoins and doesn't play much of the story line except huntdown the Black Fang. She doesn't get a legendary weapon. She's nowhere to be found in FE6. Heck, even Caelin doesn't exsist in FE6 since she let Ostia take it... XP

Hector should actually be paired up with Florina btw... and Eliwood? um... dunno... If it would be Ninian, Roy would be half human half Dragon ...XD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, it would be funny if Roy was a dragon XD

Lyn, I didn't like her much, there were btter sword users out ther(Raven,Guy,Eliwood,etc)

Years
  • I forgot to mention that Barte looks more wierder in FE 6 ... more like Wario XD

Fire Emblem

then there's Fir... she's looks alot like her mother... OBVIOUSLY! XD (Want her to look like Barte?! XP)

Fire Emblem

Fire Emblem

^does this guy look familiar to you? XD

Fire Emblem
    Fire Emblem

Ever wondered where could Nino be? ^_^

Fire Emblem

Canas' son looks 100x cooler than him... except his mother...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, I never thoughtthe Mani Katii as such a powerful and important sword.I rather used Killing Edges and Silver Swords

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • I think the only reason Lyn isn't too good in you guys opinions is because her defense isn't all that good. *shrugs*
    However she is rather speedy!
    Oh and what system is FE6 for? It looks like it's for the GBA.(or at least I hope because that means there's a chance it might come out in the US!)
    *continues to hope*
    I think Bartre looks wierd with or without his mustache! And thank goodness his daughter doesn't look like him hehe, She's cute like this!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back