• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First crush/First date

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • My first crush was like in 4th grade haha and it was on one of my friends and i kept it for awhile until i realized i kinda hated her haha.

The first time i dated a girl like seriously was 6th grade which was actually for awhile but it was shortlived and i still wasnt all that caring at the time.

As for long distance relationships or online i never have and probably never will i dont really like the idea of only seeing someone through my screen and ya im not gonna get to know anyone well enough online im alot more keen with i see you in person we chat for a long time maybe become friends and then date but ya no online dating for me haha

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • He was considered a high school sweetheart.

Both of us were freshman in high school. He was popular, I was not. And his friends would go batshit crazy if they saw us hanging out together. However, we remained very good friends, best friends. Senior year came around and we decided to take it to the next level. I was barely 17 at the time so I had no idea what I was doing. Our first date took place at the valley mall, where we just walked together, shared a strawberry smoothie, and just loitered around. lol.

After we broke up, I now refer him as Stoner Boy because...he's a stoner. lol

First crush was in 6th grade with a guy who was a year older than me even though we were in the same grade. Unfortunately the next year he moved away and that literally crushed my hopes :(((((

Years
  • I first starting getting interested in girls when I was around about nine. Unfortunately I was also the first one of my friends to begin experiencing the wondrously nerve-destroying world of attraction - needless to say I got plenty of shit over my first few crushes. Actually they were still giving me shit when we were going on twelve, but hey at least that meant the few girls that actually wanted to interact with the less popular groups would preferred to have hung out with me?

I had my first girlfriend around about the same time, it wasn't anything special and it lasted less than a month lol.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • My first crush is from... right here!

The rest I'll leave it for bored people who feels like reading 8000+ post history lol.

Back