• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen First Pokemon Demo

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Emerald was the best game of gen 3 (well of all time imo) indeed xD.

I wonder if tomorrow they'll release anything about the Demo. Perhaps even hinting or even revealing the Mega that is beleived to be introduced in it.

Emerald was the best game of gen 3 (well of all time imo) indeed xD.

I wonder if tomorrow they'll release anything about the Demo. Perhaps even hinting or even revealing the Mega that is beleived to be introduced in it.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Nintendo simply don't like North America with pokemon. This year we have the lowest amount of events compared to Europe, Japan, and other countries. (Worlds ones don't count) Then when we do have events the rest of the world gets them. When Japan has events they are exclusive to over there only. Then they still haven't informed us about the demo but every where else in the world they have.

Eh, they are probably still pissed about the whole Hiroshima and Nagasaki thing. Fair enough I guess.

Years
Meanwhile Europe get's a one week delay, so only Asia and Australia have nothing to complain about to GF at the moment xD.

I hope they don't spoil the demo tomorrow...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
US still has no information? Wow.

I live in the Netherlands, and there are 2 dumb ways to receive a code;
1. Go to a paid Game event
2. Get a code from Nintendo Tour which doesn't even comes close to where I love.

what I did was go to the Nintendo site of Norway and claim a code. It's pretty low I take away a claim for a a citizen of Norway, but I'm just dying to get a code.

Years
US still has no information? Wow.

I live in the Netherlands, and there are 2 dumb ways to receive a code;
1. Go to a paid Game event
2. Get a code from Nintendo Tour which doesn't even comes close to where I live.

what I did was go to the Nintendo site of Norway and claim a code. It's pretty low I take away a claim for a a citizen of Norway, but I'm just dying to get a code.

I know...it's amazing that we don't have any information yet, seeing how the Demo comes out on the 15th (at least for Japan, Australia, Europe, South Africa, and South Korea).

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
I know...it's amazing that we don't have any information yet, seeing how the Demo comes out on the 15th (at least for Japan, Australia, Europe, South Africa, and South Korea).

Well you still have 9 days left, so the method will probably be announced in these 9 days. Judging how other events were distributed in the US, you guys probably have to go to a Gamestop or some other Nintendo related event somewhere in the country.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
Japan got a new update on another way to get a demo. Anyway if it's gamestop or amazon for me I will not get the demo since I will get the game from the eShop since the preorder is not worth it. Nintendo Zone would be great tho.

Years
Ugh, looks like I will have to trade an arm and a leg for a demo code, if it's not being distributed via the eShop.
Hmm, I have not pre-ordered yet from Amazon, since no bonuses were announced. If they are giving out a code, I just might pre-order. I hope they announce it before hand so I can get my pre-order in.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Idk its kinda stupid to start in mosdeep i rather not be spoiled and start it the right way the old way i really rather it not even come out ill be happy when the full game comes out thougn

Years
Idk its kinda stupid to start in mosdeep i rather not be spoiled and start it the right way the old way i really rather it not even come out ill be happy when the full game comes out thougn

I agree Starting a Mossdeep kinda sucks but that could mean there are some new things that happens before Mossdeep they don't wanna spoil, and I wouldn't be suprised if they distribute it on the eShop since its the only way to get the new mega at the end.

Years
I agree Starting a Mossdeep kinda sucks but that could mean there are some new things that happens before Mossdeep they don't wanna spoil, and I wouldn't be suprised if they distribute it on the eShop since its the only way to get the new mega at the end.
They said it was a demo exclusive story, so I doubt that's why as they could've added a Demo only story at an earlier setting too. I think it's because they wanted to focus on the space center as shown in screenshots.

Years
Well the Demo codes have already run out in some countries...so I hope that there'll be more events to get the Demo later on just in case, or even for them to put it in the eshop.

Sorbet

sυᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀвᴇт
Years
Luckily I got a code from Norway in time. If it doesn't work on my 3DS I'll probably just visit one of those Nintendo events in my own country, even though I have to travel 2 hours for one.

Back