• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen First Pokemon Demo

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
Years
For god sake NORTH AMERICA HAS ALREADY CONFIRMED TO BE GETTING THE DEMO. It's just not been announced how yet. The official site will probably update in a few hours, and the U.S demo news will probably come with it.

Sorry if it comes off angry or harsh and it's not directed directly to you but everyone who says NA isn't getting the demo is wrong because the demo has already been confirmed!
What time does the site update? sorry this is all new to me. And I'm just surprised that it is taking so long to announce the demo.

Years
Okay, so in the UK, from what I gather, you can either download it via the Nintendo Zone from a GAME store or hope somewhere (Amazon, ShopTo, Nintendo UK etc.) emails you a code. I went ahead and pre-ordered Alpha Sapphire from Nintendo UK today just in case that's the requirement for getting a demo code... I'm intrigued as to what the rewards for playing the demo every day will be!

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014
Okay, so in the UK, from what I gather, you can either download it via the Nintendo Zone from a GAME store or hope somewhere (Amazon, ShopTo, Nintendo UK etc.) emails you a code. I went ahead and pre-ordered Alpha Sapphire from Nintendo UK today just in case that's the requirement for getting a demo code... I'm intrigued as to what the rewards for playing the demo every day will be!
Yeah I pre-ordered it in Smyths just to try get a code! I asked on their Facebook if their sending them out but they didn't have any information about it! Two days before it and they don't even know,....

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I'm pretty sure you guys will get a method that's easy so that it was worth the wait. Hopefully it'll be something similar to what we get where I'm at, which is through retailers (GameStop I think in your case, like what we have with EB Games) and/or Club Nintendo.

Still kinda mysterious why they never wanted to reveal your details for a while now. But I'm sure you Americans can get your methods soon!
I am doubting it'll be Gamestop as that info would likely already have leaked. Someone earlier responded to my question about Gamestop here, and said when they asked they were told that they didn't have any information on any demo distribution happening. So if it's Gamestop it'll be coming late.

@ ShadowEdge The site usually updates the day prior to the official release of Corocoro. This time it's the 15th, so the official site should update tomorrow.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 15, 2015
Hi guys I'm from the Rep of Ireland and have preordered omega ruby

I rang gamestop today and was informed they haven't heard anything from head office about the demo yet. The employee informed that he imagines "if" they hear anything about it that anyone that has preordered will get a code and to use it on the nintendo shop online. Told me to ring back or call in next week or the week after to find out more as they'v had a good few requests about it

He was very nice and told me thats all he could tell me for now. Hope this helps anyone wondering and if anyone out there from Ireland/Europe knows more could you post so I can find out

Thanks, Ballerz

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
Does anyone know how to get a Demo Code from Smyths Toys Ireland? It's my local game shop, I know that they are distributing it but I don't know how.

Years
From the US Website:

"Want to play the Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Special Demo Version? Look for a special code in the October edition of the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter. Then, use the special code in Nintendo eShop to download the Special Demo Version directly to your Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 2DS system!"

Years
Such good news that the US version will get the demo codes through the Pokemon Trainer Club Newsletter.
Make sure you all are opted in to receive the newsletter!

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014
Does anyone know how to get a Demo Code from Smyths Toys Ireland? It's my local game shop, I know that they are distributing it but I don't know how.
I pre-ordered the Omega Ruby 2Ds bundle just to see if it might work,I wrote to Smyths Ireland on Facebook and they had no recollection of any demo even though it says on Serebii that they're sending it out through E-mail tomorrow...

EDIT: Your best bet if it's your local store would be to ask in store I reckon!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
From the US Website:

"Want to play the Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Special Demo Version? Look for a special code in the October edition of the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter. Then, use the special code in Nintendo eShop to download the Special Demo Version directly to your Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 2DS system!"
Thanks for that update. I knew it'll be something easy for us, considering the wait.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 19, 2022
Was it the 15th Amazon is supposedly going to have codes that will get given out? (for UK/ROI). I had pre-ordered Alpha Sapphire off Amazon a few weeks before any demos were announced...

Years
For those having trouble:

1. Go to pokemon.com
2. Click on "Head to Hoenn early with the Pokemon Trainer Club"
3. Click on sign up or opt in, which are highlighted.
4. Log in to your account.
5. Scroll down and check this box:

Untitled-1.jpg

6. Click save and your done.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
For those having trouble:

1. Go to pokemon.com
2. Click on "Head to Hoenn early with the Pokemon Trainer Club"
3. Click on sign up or opt in, which are highlighted.
4. Log in to your account.
5. Scroll down and check this box:

Untitled-1.jpg

6. Click save and your done.
But this way applies also to the Europe trainers? Or only to USA?

Back