• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen First Pokemon Demo

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I would greatly appreciate a U.K code if anyone wants to do me a huge favour and give it me.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I wonder if GF will make this not just the first downloadable demo, but possibly the last downloadable demo (no pun intended with the first and last btw) as punishment for the leaking of the data in the games...it spoiled a lot. But, then again they did leave a lot of coding behind for people to see...

Riansky

Purr
    Years
  • Someone can provide Aus code please? I don't remember how in the hell I have Aus nintendo network, as I'm from Europe.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Got an email back from gamestop ireland who iv preordered with. They will not be giving out codes they said. Hopefully helps anyone wondering

I know its a little dishonest but has anyone tried preordering with Amazon then just cancelling it after receiving the code? They don't charge for that so worth a try?

pkmin3033

I just ran through this...it was quite fun, although a bit shorter than I was expecting. Bit annoyed I'm stuck with Glalie when Japan gets Steelix, too. It was about what I expected in terms of visuals and soundtrack. Love the re-designed menus; much more dynamic.

Definitely getting Alpha Sapphire for myself; I was torn between the two, but my mind has been made up. Rock that midriff, generic Aqua Grunt!

I got my code from Nintendolife, for anyone curious. Gave them my e-mail address, and there was a code in my inbox about half an hour later. Not sure if they're still giving them out, but it might be worth a look-in if you're struggling to find a code? I think it's a bit of a stupid delivery system, to be honest...just stick it on the eShop!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Once you done the missions for the day, does the next day has more mission or it's just the 10 basic missions ? Also can you enter any houses before each missions ?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I think it's just unfortunate wording - by day they mean missions (implying that each mission happens on a different 'day' in the demo itself - which makes sense as the NPCs about do change from time to time too).

And no, all the houses are locked and remain so to my knowledge.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • But didn't they say if you keep playing the demo everyday a new Mega Evolution will be shown not yet known? or is the Mega Evolution you get on your first playthrough it?
    Having played the demo, you get the Glalie/Steelix in the first mission, i.e. the first playthrough. =p Other missions will give your rewards like Pokeballs or Heart Scales, but there's no other Mega Evolution.

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • Having played the demo, you get the Glalie/Steelix in the first mission, i.e. the first playthrough. =p Other missions will give your rewards like Pokeballs or Heart Scales, but there's no other Mega Evolution.
    okay thanks! So after you play 10 times you get Heartscales? For each time you complete the demo?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • okay thanks! So after you play 10 times you get Heartscales? For each time you complete the demo?
    While I haven't played it 20 times, I don't believe you get anything after the 10th mission being completed, so beating it another 10 times won't get you extra heart scales. It's only there if you want to keep trying out those missions I suppose (or say let someone else have a go of the demo), and you also need to do the demo again to send over your mega/items to ORAS (but you can only do that once you actually have ORAS).

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    US and Canada will get Glalie too leaving only Japan with Steelix because we can't have nice things while Japan get all the nice things.

Years
  • US and Canada will get Glalie too leaving only Japan with Steelix because we can't have nice things while Japan get all the nice things.

Wow Japan is like so different... but still I think that there will be a way to obtain both on the main version of the games when they come out. Don't get how the Steelix is better than Glalie though, the latter does have a really strong ability.

Years
  • We knew it was going to be one or the other from the start, so I don't really see the issue. I imagine we'll be able to get Mega Steelix within the game anyway, and if not then it'll probably be available through an event at some point, and then there's always good old fashioned trading.

Also, looks like there will be other ways to obtain a demo code (in North America, at least).

Back