• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Blue was my first game also. It's amazing to think that it's been nearly 13 years since that game was released in the UK (obvs longer for most of the rest of the world but MY NOSTALGIA STARTS HERE, DAMMIT!) While I don't think I'd call it my favourite, I probably spent the most time on that out of any Pokemon game, just because I had the most free time on my hands and it was all shiny and new!

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Pokemon Yellow was my first Pokemon game. I was big into the anime then too. Simpler times.

Today I've been playing a lot of the Pokemon Trading Card Game (for the Game Boy). One of my favourite spin-offs ever, even though I don't play the TCG in real life. I used to when I was younger though.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Pokemon Red was the first pokemon game that I played back in 1998. I used to be a big fan of the anime too, but I still watch some of the anime if nothing else is on the TV.

I was never really into Pokemon TCG, even though I did have some of the cards....

Years
young-frankenstein-1974-03.jpg

This thread needs to have a little life put into it.

And speaking of little lives, I heard that the kitten I was helping take care of now has a new home with people who foster cats.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I want a new cat. :3
My cousin just got a kitten and I wanted to steal it...like grab it, put it in my car, and drive away.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Aw, what a cute kitty he's trying to firebend I always want to steal kittens. It's a problem when I volunteer at my animal shelter, always wanting to steal all the kittens and bring them home xD

Years
Aw, what a cute kitty he's trying to firebend I always want to steal kittens. It's a problem when I volunteer at my animal shelter, always wanting to steal all the kittens and bring them home xD
What kind of things do you do there? I'm maybe thinking about volunteering at one myself. Or at least I want to have some idea before I even go in to ask so I don't waste anyone's time.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Mostly at my animal shelter, which is no-kill actually, I clean cat cages, give the cats food, water and bedding, and assist giving the cats medicine sometimes, and vaccuum and mop the shelter. I also have a little bit of time sometimes to play with them as socializing them is good to get them used to people, though I usually don't have that much time to do that, my duties are mainly for cleaning and general care of the cats.

Years
Mostly at my animal shelter, which is no-kill actually, I clean cat cages, give the cats food, water and bedding, and assist giving the cats medicine sometimes, and vaccuum and mop the shelter. I also have a little bit of time sometimes to play with them as socializing them is good to get them used to people, though I usually don't have that much time to do that, my duties are mainly for cleaning and general care of the cats.
Hm, that doesn't sound too hard or too bad. I'm glad it's no-kill. The one in my area is, too, I think.

Years
I know a lot of people who've taken care of animals for longer than I've been alive and I'm sure if that were true I'd have heard of it. Plus... that doesn't even... that.... it... fsjksbvn

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I don't know why you would actually want to save kittens or cats in general... They're just annoying little things. /brick'd

RUN FOR COVER. Seriously no-one likes someone speaking against cats on the internet.

...except me. I don't like the things at all lol.

droomph said:
Hm, though I did read a story where they had to euthanize like 23 cats and dogs back-to-back.

'had' being the key word I guess. Maybe they were just too ill? Idk.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hi guys. This is off topic, I'm sorry. I dont even know what to say. Read my blog, it'll make sense, why I'm speechless. But yeah. God.

And kittens are awesome. Js.

droomph

weeb
Years
I don't like being fake sad. I think it's very insulting to the families who really deserve the real thing. So I just try to make light of the event while still trying to remember them.

I guess it wasn't too well taken :x well.

Anyways about kittens!

I know there are about a hundred breeds of dogs, but what are the major breeds of kitten? I only know tabby and Siamese, so please enlighten me x]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back