• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2019
    lol you all don't know heat last summer 108°-110° f every day at least this summer its only about 105° every day ...

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    I see something about a non-athletic off? I'll pop my name into that hat!
    I'm terrible, like, my P.E. coach would ask me to stay out of any sport we played and just keep score or something like that. xD
    Even in dodge-ball she would ask me to sit out (even though I was really goo at dodging). I am just terrible at it. basketball and stuff like that I always had good aim for, but my power level is dismal and pathetic. ;;

HONEY. FILL OUT THE FORM. THE FORM. THE FOOOOOOORM.

omg this is fantastic I've never seen so many lazy people in one plaaaace.

And I melt in anything over 86F, so. 109F is like spontaneous combustion for me.

Willlll take cover from Hikari

droomph

weeb
    Years
    I go in 103 F heat all the time telling myself it's only 80 F outside. Well I am horribly mistaken because 80 F feels nice while 100 F is hell.

And on the other end of the spectrum I'm able to stand low temperatures up to about 40 F but it's not very comfy to be in the snow either.

We are like a ball of goddamn butter. Soft, lazy, and fat. Be proud of that fact. I am listening to dubstep.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I'll go out in any heat because heat doesn't bother me for some reason. I must be cold blooded then. I wear a jacket every day I guess I adapted.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
    Its definitely not because I am the owner of the fitness club.
    okay Im in!

Name: Tom
    Sports Played: Soccer, Rugby, Tennis, Golf, Surfing, Snowboarding, Cricket, Track Events, Long Distance Running, Swimming..
    Any Comment: i dont Excercise about 6-10 hours a week minimum.

So am I in??

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022

NEVER. I will face Hiraki! SHE WILL HAVE TO FACE MY BLIND JUSTICE! So blind. So very blind. Btw, me and Hiraki are buds. I think. I know she friends everyone, but I am real friends. Not in irl. But... um... yeah she is gonna kill meh.

WillPowerPedro

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    She wouldn't. We both already know I am taking over! Like OVER OVER. Like I just went on the post spree today in Other Trivia. See that?! SEE IT?!

... I am a crazy man... some could say... MAD.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    HONEY. FILL OUT THE FORM. THE FORM. THE FOOOOOOORM.

omg this is fantastic I've never seen so many lazy people in one plaaaace.

And I melt in anything over 86F, so. 109F is like spontaneous combustion for me.

I'm so lazy, I don't even fill out forms because I'm so lazy. B]

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Will I did that a couple months ago so it happens every now and then by everyone. Unless you keep dat shiz up Hikari's still the overlord (and BP&NA are just minions who clean up the dead bodies)

So how the hell is this contest gon work brah
    Jellicent probs wins.

Last edited:

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    Do I have permission to change the subject? Because I want to change the subject drastically.

OMG WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT DEAR?

Is it a

REVOLUTIONARY SUBJECT

Because yeah, totes tell us about it.

I think Jelli would win too, just because I'd be too lazy to keep you guys informed of my laziness.

WillPowerPedro

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    Ummmmm. I don't care, but me and Hiraki are going at it right now.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Okay fine I'm changing the subject.

Barbeques are so much fun. T_T Especially when they are at home. Everything tasted good when grilled.

Anyone have a barbeque recently?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Okay fine I'm changing the subject.

Barbeques are so much fun. T_T Especially when they are at home. Everything tasted good when grilled.

Anyone have a barbeque recently?

Is too hot and sunny here. But, they have this mom & pop restaurant close to my house that makes amaaaaazing BBQ food. Homemade jumbalaya, gumbo, pulled pork, BBQ chicken, brisket, baked beans, etc etc. omg it's just amazing. They know my usual order now: BBQ pulled pork sandwich platter, mac&cheese, and French fries.

WillPowerPedro

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    I went to this place on the way to the beach with my Grandma and Grandpop. They had the best special for such a low price. I think I got a Barbecue Pork with some other stuff. It was good and came with fries, those thin corn flapjacks, corn, and some other cool stuff. There was also a cool sampler for like 8 bucks that comes with meatloaf, chicken, pork, stuffings and a crap lot of other stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back