• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Never been surfing or skiing or snowboarding. Of course, I'm afraid of open water, so I'm ok with not going surfing, but I'd like to try my hand at skiing for sure! Though I'm pathetic in the cold, so I'll just look like a ball made of jackets coming down the mountain.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I tried skiing and rollerblading before when I was a lot younger but I stopped it altogether after falling on my face way more often than not ;(

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Ahh Skiing the sport that took my spleen. I haven't gone back to skiing (for obvious reasons) but I don't know if I would like to go back.

As for surfing I don't have the mus-kulls yet so that's a problem.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I like snow for an amount of time, and I love watching it fall, but I'm not a fan of being out in for longer than 15-20 minutes. At least not anymore. XD; I don't really even remember that skiing exists most of the time, and I've never done it before. I'm sure I'll get my chance somedaaay, but. pffft.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Skiing is fun, but you'll fall down a lot your first time and that's not really fun at all. D:

That doesn't sound wonderful at all. D:
    See, this is why I don't do anything athletic. I have a very low pain tolerance and if falling in the snow hurts at all, I quit. D:

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I wanted to try skiing but I heard about the injuries people get, so now Im not sure I want to. Im not really athletic at all, all I do is go walking or biking and swim in the summer.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I am the least athletic person ever. :3

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    I am the least athletic person ever. :3

No, honey. Any person on earth is more athletic than me, so you are more athletic than me by default.

Lol, when it was time for gym in middle school, I would run off and hide in the library, haha. I actually got away with it too, the librarian liked me so she hid me. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back