• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Catherine is an epic game; one of my mates cosplayed from it and she was amazing; her boyfriend was also so brave!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2012
    Was the last time you checked over 9 months ago?
    Haha... a very hairy dog! :3.

At least mine is a human; I look a bit like him too.​

Nope, checked 10 minutes ago, tbh. So yeah I'm pretty sure.

Yeah I agree, you kinda look like him. n_n

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Catherine is an epic game; one of my mates cosplayed from it and she was amazing; her boyfriend was also so brave!

Spoiler:

Wow, that's awesome. XD I made Tom a matching Vincent theme but because he never posts it hasn't yet seen the light of day. I'M WORKING ON IT THOUGH

Years
  • Nope, checked 10 minutes ago, tbh. So yeah I'm pretty sure.

Yeah I agree, you kinda look like him. n_n

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH FOREVER?

It was pretty awesome. I was speaking to her boyfriend, also called Tom, and he was like... yeh it is a cool cosplay, nice day so that is fine but... I feel naked.
    My reply was ... you pretty much are. XD​

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2012
    Because I was trying to make Vrai look dumb and I forgot to sign out! Which I probably should do now...

Years
  • These kids now-a-days! XD

Speaking of alts, does anyone have any?
    I only have one, which is named Alinthea. I used it, back in the day, to reserve the name for when I wanted to change it back. However, since name changes got disabled, no such luck.​

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Idk, I only really count 2 as my "main" two alts. I'd be fine with deleting everything else (it's a lot). Herdier/Forever, being those accounts. n_n Herdier is profile test account, so that's obv, but Forever has... stuff on there that I kinda wanna keep now, plus it has my old name. :x

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nah I don't think so. For me I've had so many usernames that I'd only want to keep the ones that matter to me. But I guess for someone like you with a small amount it makes sense.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I technically have an alt on here but it isn't one I ever use. xD I only created it so I could check out how VM pages look as other people, since I can't see what my theme looks like on the VM page on my own account.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I have Alder! I barely post on it though hahaha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hrm... I have several alts but it's been absolutely months since I've last been on one. I think the only reason I would go on one now is to save the CSS that one of them has.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Haven't made an alt on here yet but I plan to eventually as Xulek's an ancient name now, planning to do it by the time this account's 3 years old tbh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back