• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I was going to go back to Alinthea, but so many people were telling me not to, I was like... FINE! XD

Alts are fun but, meh.

Anyway, how is everyone today?​

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I was going to go back to Alinthea, but so many people were telling me not to, I was like... FINE! XD

Alts are fun but, meh.

Anyway, how is everyone today?​

NOOOO!!! :C You have to stay as a Captain <3333

Alinthea could be your.. secret dark side :3

I'm alright! Going to a videogames award show later tonight.. super excited for it <333

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Very much jealous that you get to go to that; shame I have to work! :(

You will have to tell us all how it goes! :3​

Yeah it would be awesome! This is gonna be my first one and I've always wanted to go to one of these things. I am not sure if it's invite only but I know it's like.. close to £300 a seat or something if you wanted to buy a ticket. Crazy.. I feel so lucky you have no idea!

Apparently there's a free expo bit of the Develop awards on Thursday though (well, tomorrow) which is really awesome..
    Problem is, it's in Brighton :c.. Go move to Brighton, Will! Haha :33

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I definitely want to go back to Japan. Tokyo again, obviously, but also more northern places such as Hokkaido, especially during its snow festival. That'd be pretty awesome to be a part of.

In terms of new places, however, I'd really like to 'do Europe'. I've only ever been to France, Spain and Belgium, and while I like the first one of those, I've always wanted to see more of Europe, especially considering how close it is to me. Some of my friends went around the continent via InterRail last year and had a great time, so maybe I'll be able to do something similar in the future.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    European problems. "I've only been to 3 different countries outside of my own!"

Also you've been to Ireland, silly!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I KEEP FORGETTING THAT! I've also technically been to two more (Monaco and Italy) but that was only for an hour for each of them so do they count?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • NOOOO!!! :C You have to stay as a Captain <3333

Alinthea could be your.. secret dark side :3

I'm alright! Going to a videogames award show later tonight.. super excited for it <333
    Oooo! Have fun! Lucky you :B

I love to travel. One day I want to travel throughout the world

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Well, my intention, if all goes well, is to move to around that area next year! :3​
    !!!!!! <3 Yes please do! That way I can visit you more often :3

I'd love to visit England at some point in my life, haha.

/joins the UK PC meet-up parties
    DO IT! :333

Oooo! Have fun! Lucky you :B

I love to travel. One day I want to travel throughout the world

Thank yooouu <3 AND WE WON! We beat out Ubisoft, EA, and the other big names that were nominated!!

556015_10150974880619735_1151906666_n.jpg

It was really cool!! :33333

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • !!!!!! <3 Yes please do! That way I can visit you more often :3

DO IT! :333

Thank yooouu <3 AND WE WON! We beat out Ubisoft, EA, and the other big names that were nominated!!

556015_10150974880619735_1151906666_n.jpg

It was really cool!! :33333
    Cool! Congratulations! Did you all get to go on stage? Just a producer?

After party? :B

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Wow, that's awesome! Nice to see that you won~ but tbh I'm not surprised that the group with the person from PC won ;)

Also, Kura, is it true that the video game industry is a little too rough on employees? c: I'm gonna be a game designer myself when I grow up so I want to know what to expect.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I would love to have a job like Kura...

Congratz on winning. I know a few people that work in the game industry. Its definately tough but going to try and get in there myself as it would be my dream job.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back