• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: fite me irl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I need to finish both Gotham season 1, Agents of Shield, and The Walking Dead season 5. My boyfriend recommended me Elementary, and I'm gonna get into that soon.

Sirfetch’d

....Why am I missing out on so much? u_u

Please watch OitNB it is so fucking amazing.

also yes megan season 5 of TWD is definitely something you should finish. Was an amazing season overall and I am hyped for season 6 8D

Bay

Years
    I need to finish both Gotham season 1, Agents of Shield, and The Walking Dead season 5. My boyfriend recommended me Elementary, and I'm gonna get into that soon.

Yes, do check out Elementary! Agents of Shield and Gotham are also pretty good in my opinion (though YMMV on Gotham as I know several people have mixed feelings about it).

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Please watch OitNB it is so fucking amazing.

also yes megan season 5 of TWD is definitely something you should finish. Was an amazing season overall and I am hyped for season 6 8D

WHAT. SEASON 6 OF TWD COMING SOON? :o

Lucid

I've been meaning to watch Gothom and AoS. I heard they were good. Not so interested in Daredevil.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I started Gotham and then never kept up with it :X which sucks cuz it was pretty good. Ashley keeps telling me I need to watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. but I keep putting it off :P I've been watching Breaking Bad, which is pretty good.

Lucid

AAAAAAAHHHHH

aaaah

also GoT tonight omfg I'm so excited
    Spoiler:

Like if Greek Gods fucked hot.

Years
    One of these days I swear I'll watch GoT. Wonder if my brother is still up for buying me the season sets like he said he was going to as a present the other year (and which I never gave him my address for oops).

Anyway I just got home from watching Jurassic World whoo dinosaurs

Lucid

Why choose? Both. At the same time. The God's Threeway.

OH GOD IT WAS SO GOOD
    The glory of their genetalia would surly blind us mortals.

One of these days I swear I'll watch GoT. Wonder if my brother is still up for buying me the season sets like he said he was going to as a present the other year (and which I never gave him my address for oops).

Anyway I just got home from watching Jurassic World whoo dinosaurs
    It's good. It gets slow at times, but it's worth it. OMG I'm going see that shit Thursday. Chris Pratt fucking around with Raptors? Take my money plz. I HAV A MIGHTY NEED ;(((

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    got holds no interest to me.... neither does breaking bad honestly

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    dissing popular things is so in right now

but I thought breaking bad was good :( :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    dissing popular things is so in right now

but I thought breaking bad was good :( :(

Right now? That's the norm with anything that becomes popular.

Though that said, I'm not a huge fan of Breaking Bad either. It had some great actors but there was something about the production that never hooked me. AMC's shows tend to be very hit and miss in my experience. Granted, totally looking forward to The Son, loved the book and a former English professor of mine is going to be a writer on the show.

Lucid

Right now? That's the norm with anything that becomes popular.

Though that said, I'm not a huge fan of Breaking Bad either. It had some great actors but there was something about the production that never hooked me. AMC's shows tend to be very hit and miss in my experience. Granted, totally looking forward to The Son, loved the book and a former English professor of mine is going to be a writer on the show.

The way you said 'the son' looked Jesusy and I loled, you nerd.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back