• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: fite me irl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    dude, I haven't been to Taco Bell since the first week I moved to Houston. Maybe I should get some for lunch today.

I'm very judgemental towards "authentic" mexican food. so I'm with Omi kinda. If carne asada tacos don't taste like traditional carne asada tacos, I will say something. lmao.

Minkee

Cupcakes!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2018
    Haha, Taco Bell is really good.

I don't think anyone claims for it to be authentic Mexican, it's just something people can quickly pick up real quick and it doesn't taste like poop. ^-^

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Taco Bell is pretty mediocre as far as Mexican food goes.

fite me irl

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Taco Bell might not be the best mexican food out there, but I'll be damned if I ain't having a Crunchwrap once a month or so.

Years
    OMG yall are still talking about food tho

I had some tasty leftover pasta for lunch. And coffee for dessert..mainly because I'm exhausted and don't sleep enough u_u
    Adulthood sux

Lucid

There's a Chinese place on campus, it's so brutal when you happen to be broke.

I got my chinese food and you didn't, that's what's important.

Yes, we're all disgusting pigs. Why is this surprising? ;|

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back