• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: fite me irl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minkee

Cupcakes!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2018
    Hey! I see you're from California. What part? I live in San Francisco. 8)
    Ahhh, I live in Southern California, about 30-40 minutes from LA.

I've never been to San Francisco. I have a friend who lives there and I've been wanting to visit, so hopefully I'll be in the area eventually!

Years
    cali smells
    tx is where it's at!!!
    (said no one ever)

I've never actually been, but I think I'll probably be visiting San Diego within the next year or so :<
    I've been to Vegas. It's pretty cool n_n

Lucid

No one in Texas knows how to use a damn turn signal or drive the speed limit. Every time I drive there, I fear for my life.

But yeah, SF smells really bad.

Minkee

Cupcakes!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2018
    I really don't care for living in California very much.

My area is too crowded and too expensive for me to feel I'll ever make a really comfortable living. I'm hoping to move to North Dakota. Which is a completely different state than California, so we'll see how that goes. :P

Sirfetch’d

I really don't care for living in California very much.

My area is too crowded and too expensive for me to feel I'll ever make a really comfortable living. I'm hoping to move to North Dakota. Which is a completely different state than California, so we'll see how that goes. :P

I'm not really a fan of living in my state either(Alabama). It's okay at times but I question the people around me way too often...Also it's way too hot here

Lucid

I'm not really a fan of living in my state either(Alabama). It's okay at times but I question the people around me way too often...Also it's way too hot here

We just stopped with the food talk and you being up weather.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back