• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: fite me irl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
  • I've never had Taco Bell before. They don't have it where I come from, and so far I've never seen any here in Australia. Seeing how you guys love it makes me wanna try ;;

Years
  • I've never had Taco Bell before. They don't have it where I come from, and so far I've never seen any here in Australia. Seeing how you guys love it makes me wanna try ;;

It used to be a thing around 10 or so years ago. Nowadays you really only see it in America.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I didn't even know something like Taco Bell existed, until I started watching LPs of a certain Youtuber, who keeps constantly talking about it.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • TGI Friday's and Chili's are popular in my country. The others are unheard of. It's cool that you guys have so many varieties of restaurants.

Sirfetch’d

I've only had second-hand experiences also; just people telling me that it isn't bad. It's only like a 20 minute commute or so by a bus so it isn't really far at all. It's on my list to try as well as Five Guys, Chipotle, TGI Friday's, Ruby Tuesday, Chik-fil-a, Applebee's, Chili's, Golden Corral, CiCi's Pizza, Dairy Queen, Dave & Buster's...a lot of things. :x

Five Guys is amazing go try it imo! Great food 8)

Sirfetch’d

Johnny Rockets, Longhorn Steakhouse, Maki of Japan, Olive Garden, Panera Bread, Subway, aaand I think that's it?

YOU'VE NEVER TRIED SUBWAY??? You have not lived until you have :<

Sirfetch’d

I heard it's really expensive, though. Are their burgers really worth it for the high prices?

I wouldn't say that they are ridiculously expensive but they are pricey yeah. Definitely worth it though imo

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I don't think San Diego nor Palm Springs has a Five Guys at Freddy's, but do they also sell sandwiches and/or chicken strips?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Would that be Haydunn, perhaps? :P

"I just had Taco Bell, Haydunn, what now?" "PREPARE YOUR ASS."
    I was actually refering to Lucahjin. At some point she even played this weird Taco Bell game and then there was that Subscriber special, but I didn't watch that, because I simply couldn't {XD}
    YOU'VE NEVER TRIED SUBWAY??? You have not lived until you have :<
    Subway isn't bad, but it isn't too special either, imo. Then again, it's been a while since I went there...

Years
  • I've had Five Guys so many times, they're quite good. Since i'm home now, I don't get to take the bus from my dorm to the mall where they are.

But right next to the mall is Shake Shack, another burger place that's even more expensive, but oh my goodness it's so good. It's an NYC specialty I think.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    the whole thread has been discussing food for like.. 2 pages.

this is why i love you guys. :'D

Years
  • They replaced a Taco Bell not far from our home with a Rite-Aid, which is lame. But there's a Chipotle right near that same point, and at the same mall I visit, too. At least they're better for you than most fast food places.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back