• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flash Games

Years
    • Online now
    There would be 100's because I spent so much time on Flash Game sites.

However the ones that stick out would be the Mario Flash games, Duck Life, The World's Hardest Game, Bloons Tower Defense, Fantasy Online (Well it was an MMO but it was one of my favorite games ever before shutting down), Bloons Tower Defense, Cyclo Maniacs

I spent lots of time on Andkon Arcade. I just checked it out and I'm so happy it's still running.

Ohhh and as an edit Super Smash Flash was a great one

Magitronique

I SWALLOW SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM MYSELF
    Years
  • I played so many flash games as a kid, lmao. If it was a game on Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon's websites up until like 2006, or anything that was popular on Kongregate or Newgrounds, I most likely played 'em. Cartoon Cartoon Summer Resort and pretty much any Toonami-branded game were particular favorites, as I recall, as well as games like Bloxorz and the Crush the Castle series.

Something that might be of interest for folks still interested in playing flash games every now and again would be BlueMaxima's Flashpoint, which is a project that aims to archive and preserve as many flash games as possible and make them playable over their client. It's a bit of a hefty download even for their lighter client, but having thousands of flash games on-hand is invaluable when you're looking to nostalgia trip and supporting preservation efforts is always worth it!

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2022
    I played a ton of Bloons (The original) and this one Sonic Motocross game that I can't remember the name of. My most vivid memories though are definitely playing Super Mario Bros and Super Mario World converted to flash.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    Super Mario 63 I think it was called. A cross between mario 64, sunshine and 2D games. It was a pretty large game as well, 121 shine sprites in total iirc. I think I was near 100%, I had like 110 stars.
    And Super Mario Flash was mainly attractive to me because of the level editor where I actually spent more time than actually playing the game.
    During informatics class, me and a couple of friends would go to Kongregate and play stuff like Castle Wars (a card game) and Realm of the Mad God.
    Those I played regularly. There were many many others that I played a couple of times and that was it, so I don't remember most of them.

Back