• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flirting.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    What is Flirting?????
    i can say I have no clue *how* to flirt. if i do, it's either on accident, and i don't know, or it's on purpose, and I'm messing with you for the lolz. I also don't know how to identify when people are flirting with me :T

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
    I love to flirt with people, just because it's fun and not necessarily that I want them to take it seriously. I actually have to stop myself from giving flirtatious responses sometimes, because in the back of my mind I go "GOD I DON'T WANT THEM TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, NEVERMIND. ABORT." That also depends on who I'm talking with. If I flirt with you, then I trust that you won't take it seriously. If I never have, then there has to be some reason why, as far as holding back goes. XD; It's nearly the same level as just being able to joke around, or not joke around with someone.

Sometimes it makes me uncomfortable when guys flirt with me, but that just depends on my mood? Sometimes I'm fine with it, or I start it first. :p

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Flirting is nice. I don't really flirt intentionally though, I just ~flirt~
    I do it a lot online and less often offline, yet I have been known to flirt with people offline often dont even get me started on how bad i'd be if i met certain online people.

I love it when razor leaf people flirt with me because we're generally just playing around, it's rarely serious, and if it was serious well then I'm flattered haha. I get flirted with fairly often though. I don't really know if this is good, perhaps I'm just that good.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm pretty flirty with my best friends, haha. But I don't really flirt too much with people I barely know...I really only flirt with them or someone I'm interested in. :) I'm not even good at it, lol.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I love to flirt in real life and online, but yeah, it's definitely a double-edged sword... but hey, it's fun and it gives me something to do... If a pretty girl at the chickfila I go to serves me I always say thanks beautiful, I don't know, it's just what I do. I think it kind of would piss off the wife though x.x (that's why it's double-edged).

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    They I talk to a lot of people is already kind of flirty... or so I've been told. I have nothing against unless the person is taken or flirts with everyone.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
    Ah, yes, flirting... good times, good times XD no, actually I try to be pretty reserved around other people, since I really don't know how to flirt. Course, I have been kicked in bad places for being "flirtatious" (gawd people all I did was flip my hair. I wasn't flirting, I was being SEXY! ...Oh wait...)

Years
    Most of the time I'm too shy to talk to people irl normally let alone flirt with them. So no, I've never flirted with anyone in real life. The closest thing I've ever gotten to someone flirting with me is having a girl chase me around the classroom when I was 8 trying to kiss me.
    On the internet I've never initiated flirting either, still to shy. I've flirted as a joke with friends, but only with friends where I'm 100% certain that they know it's a joke. I think if I were ever try to flirt with someone online it would come off looking extreamly awkward and probably make the other person think "Omg this kid's gonna cut my skin off and wear it isn't he?". I've had someone flirt with me once, and that just ended up being a big mistake.
    So overall I don't really like flirting when someone starts it, and I'm never going to have the confidence or social skills to be able to initiate flirting.

Natiya

Imaginarium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2012

I usually don't even notice when a guy's flirting with me until someone points it out and I go like "...WAIT WHAT?"

THIS.
    xD

I swear that if I flirt, I'm doing it unconsciously, and that if I'm being flirted with
    it all goes riiiiight over my head. I guess it's cause I'm a quiet person in real life,
    and flirting isn't right up my alley anyway. I have a friend who's a huge flirt though,
    it's so annoying, but fun to watch at the same time =3=

But at the same time I notice if a person's flirting with someone else...so, yeah

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    I'm often flirtatious when I'm next to my girlfriend... that's all. Though generally I'm not in a flirting mood, if I am in one, I get very flirty.

Years
    I'm a huge flirt. With me it's just all in good fun and not necessarily meant to be taken seriously. Obviously I try to stay aware of a person's own boundaries so I don't upset anyone.
    Though I've got a bad habit of "hitting" on my guy friends to freak them out a bit. One of these days I'm gonna get punched in the face for it, I swear...

When I'm the recipient, it really depends on who does it. If it's someone I'm not familiar with I usually react pretty coldly. When it's a friend/someone I might be interested in, I go along with them for the most part.

Years
    Flirting is good fun.
    If it leads somewhere, fun, if it doesn't, saves you the awkward conversation in the morning.

AMMARIGHT!?​

Years
    Cute Guy uses Attract!
    TheRedeemed is unaffected...

I'm too straightforward to flirt. XP
    And when someone flirts to me, I'm just too hardheaded to notice.
    I don't like when people try to be all subtle, and then get ticked when you don't pick up on it.

Years
    I'm awkward at any flirting, so I generally avoid it, and if I do come across as flirting, I'm not actually trying.

I'm also very oblivious to it. Really. I don't realize when people are flirting with me unless they are overly forward.

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
    Years
    I love flirting as a joke. I do it all the time with everyone. (I'm only into girls but I flirt with guys just as often, if not more often.) I'm terrible at legitimate flirting but I don't feel nervous or anything when I'm joking around with friends. Most of the time, though, I don't even know I'm doing it.
    If someone actually legitimately flirted with me, I would probably be oblivious to it. It doesn't bother me though, I think it's really cute.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    i do on occasional for some small time fun, but not with intention of it leading anywhere. can't find anybody to seriously flirt with

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
    There aren't really that many gay/bi guys where I live for me to flirt with. The couple of dates I have been on my attempts to flirt are usually disastrous. They usually simply involve me moving close to the person. Or randomly grabbing their hand. Once I thought I'd be brave and try to kiss his cheek. I hit his ear. ;_;

Being flirted with is a lot easier. Although that's only happened once. And he was very forward, so it was pretty easy to reciprocate.

Can I come re-answer this thread when I've been to Uni and hopefully have more experience?

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Haha I sometimes flirt and when I do they always flirt back. It's just a lot of joking to the both of us, so yeah.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Nobody has ever flirted with me. xD So I can't say this from experience, but I think I'd probably be uncomfortable and flattered at the same time. Like, uncomfortable because I wouldn't know how to handle it. And then shocked because somebody actually was flirting with me. o.o

But no, I don't flirt. It would just be weird. I'm too serious for it. xD

Ayselipera

I flirt with guys and girls all the time, but it's more of my sense of humor than me with the intention of flirting. In real life I tend to be really sarcastic, but silly at the same time and everyone takes it as flirting, which I suppose it is, but to me it's just me being me. I've had a good number of people mistakenly think I liked them because of it which is always hard to explain because they either never get it or think I'm lying to cover up. Regardless it just helps me cope with my day and I hate nearly everyone I "flirt" with anyways so ITS ALL GOOD.

Back