• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Food Fight #1 - McDonalds vs Burger King

Who wins?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    They both taste like garbage. However Burger King have the higher quality in my opinion. Mcdonalds have a nice taste but leaves you with a negative feeling afterwards. Also Mcdonalds fries seems to never age or die which is unnatural. Burger King at first taste terrible but within time it gets better. However the winner is clearly Wendys and White Castle. Those oily little WC burgers with Churches Chicken and Onion Rings alongside Wendys big classic burgers and big fries. Nothing else is better then Wendys and White Castle. Only bonus about BK and MC is the little toys. Toys for lower-income children.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    McD:

• Good for it's fries
    • Has Mcnugger
    • Mcflurry is good
    • Has McFlitter (Fish)
    Burger King:

• Good grilled style burger
    • Variety of burger menu
    • Signature Whooper
    • Customized the burger you want (Have it your way)

but I go for burger king they're burger are the bomb.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • They both taste like garbage.
    This is the truth, why it isn't an option in the poll? They sell cheap fast food so what else than crap you would get there. The toys are just an evil plot to get kids drag their parents there to eat crap and get fat.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • Tbh I don't know since I haven't had many menu-exclusive items. I don't particularly care for McDonalds' super thin fries though. I like them thicker and less salty.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • They both suck but McD beats BK. Their fries are better and I've grown to like their burgers more. Plus their McDanks (Mc Double and Mc Chicken combined) is amazing drunk so that automatically gets the win. BK is seriously too expensive for the quality. They're expensive as Wendy's and Wendy's is better than both combined.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Well, neither are really that good to begin with. =/ McDonalds gives me indigestion, and Burger King makes me nauseous, but if I had to choose, McDonalds takes the cake because their Happy Meal toys are partsway decent.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Dawhhh, Burger King is falling behind. </3 Agh, I want to like both but usually whenever I go into McDonalds around here the service is poor. Stuff comes out cold, you have to hang around for 20 minutes just to get a milkshake, staff is rude, etc etc. But that improved I might like it more.

For now though I'm with Team Burger King. Overall better service, and I love them Chicken Royales.

Back