• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For your Infernal Smashes daily…

Years
  • Eh, the banner could do with some "shrinkage" and I'm not a fan of the plain white container, but it's not bad. I'll stick with Conway for the time being.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Wow, this skin is really pretty. Hawt.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Ooooh, hot new theme <3 Just one thing, the banner is a little bright.
    *changes theme to this*

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Nice top banner, but I think a dark background would've been better... We need more dark themes anyway, mind you.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Wow, I like it. Fairly hot and spicy. I think I'll switch this to my default for a while.

Great job, Pink.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I'm not a big fan of the yellow headers on this theme, but everything else looks nice. I'm more a fan of gradients for headers, though. It's not half bad, anyways; I think I'll be staying with Conway / Pawlicious though.

Needs to fix the Smeargle next to the Disclaimer.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • It's absolutely incredible and fierce, Matt, bravo!

Disappointed in some of the fastidious comments here, though, oh well. I, on the other hand, love it completely~ Won't change from this for a while.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    As much as I dislike the color red, I love this theme.
    Looks much better in Fixed Width, so I'm replacing Conway with this.
    Thanks, Pink.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Been a while since we got something fiery. I'll be using this for a while with fixed width.

Back