• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Fossil pokemon evolutions leaked

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    I have never been more in love with fossil Pokemon than I am with these. GF designed these to perfection and I cannot wait to use them both on my team and I will be trading with someone to get the other because I simply cannot choose. 10/10 GF!

I must have an Aurorus. It's just too damn gorgeous ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    This is unbelievable! I cant believe Im saying this... This is going to be the first EVER that I use a fossil pokemon on my main team. The best part about it is that I dont care which one it is because they can both find a home with me! Hmmm Id prefer not to pick Tyrantrum like everyone else but hes just so freakin cool. However, the other one has the freeze dry move... that dual type move would be sooo useful later on since Im starting with fennekin...only time will tell though

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Aurorus is a beauty. It is a must have on my team, especially since it has a somewhat interesting move. It shall be quite useful for my team. :D

Hopefully Freeze Dry has good attack power. It should be 75-80 so it doesn't outshine Ice Beam, kinda like Surf and Scald (althought most people use Scald now).

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    ermergerd, I love them! And the idea behind Freeze-Dry is just GREAT. AAAAAAGH, there's so many pokémon I need to try out on my main team. I'll have to replay it, like, five times in the first week! Hopefully I do end up getting both games, as I had originally planned.

Auroras is very elegant and Tyrantrum is just epic! Similar to the contrast between Xerneas and Yveltal. I love it!

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
    Lovelovelove Tyrantrum.

Not so big on Amaurus or whatever its name is. It looks poorly designed to me. That big mfing T-Rex looks awesome though, it's the best fossil since Aerodactyl!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I love the contrast between the looks, one is graceful looking, and other looks fierce. Just like how Sinnoh's had one who was defensive and the other being offensive.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    I just simply LOVE amarus or whatevs. Tyramutur or whatevs looks great too but the ice dino has a amore unique look.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Auroras' design has only made me more confused on which species of sauropod it's based off of, because I really don't remember any with frills on their long necks. I know one dinosaur that does, whose name I keep forgetting, but I don't think that counts as a sauropod. I knew Tyrunt would have a good-looking evolution; I just hope its base stats don't disappoint, or else I'll use Noiverne like I originally planned as my Dragon type.

Aurorus has Saphires while Tyrantum has a ruby crown.REMAKES CONFIRMED

You're doing it wrong; it's "HOENN CONFIRMED!"

Years
    Aurorus has Saphires while Tyrantum has a ruby crown.REMAKES CONFIRMED

Aurorus for me!I love it!Majestic and cute.Rare combination like Milotic!
    The ruby crown's a nice touch as Ruby was/is seen as the stone was seen as the King of gem stones in India and other parts of southeast Asia and the T-Rex is seen as the King of Dinosaurs in popular culture :)

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
    That brontosaurus is hideous, but so was the first evolution, so not surprising. It honestly looks like a Fakemon (especially so due to the terrible official art) Tyrantrum, though, kicks a certain amount of ass. With so many new Pokemon being shrouded in painfully clashing colors, it's nice to see something that looks good. Plus, it's a king T-Rex.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I don't see a Ruby crown on Tyrantum. I see a goldish set of spikes protruding from his head.

Fossil pokemon evolutions leaked

I think too many attempts to associate any vague hope for Remakes are starting to make people see what they want again. I think the gemstones are to represent Ice for its type while the Tyrannosaurus has scales to represent the dragon type. I don't think the adornments have that much more to it than their type representations.

Years
    I don't see a Ruby crown on Tyrantum. I see a goldish set of spikes protruding from his head.

Fossil pokemon evolutions leaked

I think too many attempts to associate any vague hope for Remakes are starting to make people see what they want again. I think the gemstones are to represent Ice for its type while the Tyrannosaurus has scales to represent the dragon type. I don't think the adornments have that much more to it than their type representations.
    Lol so true, but if it did have a ruby crown it'll be a nice touch as it was the king of the gemstones :3

I think it also has to do with their positions in the ancient world they used to inhabit...after all isn't Tyrunt called the Royal Pokemon?

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
    I love the contrast between soft versus fierce, graceful versus tantrum, blue vs red. I love it when version exclusives, or in this case just fossil brethren, are very different from each other. I liked Cranidos and Shieldon for being sword vs shield, Archen and Tirtouga for being sky vs sea. These fossils take the cake for having the greatest contrast between fossils. :)

Aurora Beam is my favorite ice type move. I've always wanted ice-type pokemon that used the idea of Auroras in them. I liked Lapras, so maybe I'll use Amaura.

Last edited:
    Years
    Tyrantrum doesn't appeal to me - I'm definitely not liking the "beard." Aurorus, on the other hand, is beautiful, which surprises me since I wasn't sure about Amaura. Tyrantrum looks like a king, and even Aurorus has a queenly air about it. Aurorus reminds me of Suicune and Dragonair, and a bit of Glaceon and Articuno (because of the diamond pattern). Its fins(?) look a bit like butterfly wings to me. So pretty. In fact, this is the first Ice type to really appeal to me. If only I liked Meganium as much (hopefully its mega will be awesome ^-^).

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    Before I saw the evos, I was like
    "AMAURA FTW! WEWT!"

After I saw the evos, I was like:
    "AURORUS FTW! WEWT!"

So...yeah, I'm reviving Amaura.

Years
    Tyrantrum doesn't appeal to me - I'm definitely not liking the "beard." Aurorus, on the other hand, is beautiful, which surprises me since I wasn't sure about Amaura. Tyrantrum looks like a king, and even Aurorus has a queenly air about it. Aurorus reminds me of Suicune and Dragonair, and a bit of Glaceon and Articuno (because of the diamond pattern). Its fins(?) look a bit like butterfly wings to me. So pretty. In fact, this is the first Ice type to really appeal to me. If only I liked Meganium as much (hopefully its mega will be awesome ^-^).
    You know the beard it has reminds me a bit of Drayden's...part Dragon type Pokémon with the beard of a Dragon gym leader...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I love the beauty and elegance of Auroras, and the blue-colored gems that are on its body are a really nice touch. Tyrantum seems to be quite dangerous. With those sharp-looking fangs, it should be able to take down any Pokémon that gets in its path. Auroras has a huge body size, so it must have some good defensive stats due to that. When it comes to battling, I'm expecting it to be used as some sort of a wall. As for Tyrantum, it could be used as an attacker. Maybe as a physical attacker.

Last edited:

Years
    Tyrantum's weaknesses are Fairy, Ground, Dragon, and Fighting...two of those are common and another one seems like it'll be common in this region...

Anyone notice how Unova Pokémon seem to be ignored? Thus far none have been retcon as Fairy plus they have yet to show any Megas of them...

Back