• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur to Zeraora!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • #128 Tauros

I had one in one of my nuzruns and it was good until I had to sacrifice it against Totem Lurantis.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • #129 Magikarp

I can open your eyes / Take you wonder by wonder / Over sideways and under / On a Magikarpet ride

Years
    • Seen today
    #131 Lapras

Likes to carry people across water on it's back, but also according to the dex entry, it's nearly extinct.

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • #134 Vaporeon

It can invisibly melt away into water. My second favourite Eeveelution, after Glaceon!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • #138 Omanyte

Insert TPP reference but personally I?ve never watched or tried TPP so not interested in it. But the mon itself is good

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • #143 Snorlax

They're found sleeping throughout Kanto, and it's your job to wake them with the Pok? Flute!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back