• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frostweaver Club, v.3

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    wow this thread hasn't sunk to page 10 yet? =o
    We're fanatical. XD
    Anyway *waves hi to everyone again* =D
    *tosses off an abbreviated salute* Yo. XD
    Hmm... maybe I did get mentioned in SPP, but then it's just 3 times so it's too small to count for anything ;p
    I KNOW you got mentioned more than that, it's just-wait, I know what happened. *snaps fingers*

The fanfics were you were mentioned have been pruned. I just remembered. XP XD

Hmm, Dad wants, on, I B off. XD

?SilverBlaze09?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm at this club again! =D

And I'm soooooooooo glad Frosty is back XD Hi!

Buenos dias!

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    wow this thread hasn't sunk to page 10 yet? =o
    we love you that much.

frosty said:
    Anyway *waves hi to everyone again* =D
    *waves hi back*

frosty said:
    Went on a trip, and partly it is disappointing... originally, I could have dug out free clams with minimal effort, but then stupid place became a provincial park and you can't even pick up a shell there anymore. The crabs are misbehaving by refusing to enter Frosty's crab cage to trap them. But then, poor oysters can't run so Frosty (with the other people on the trip as well) ate them all <3

but then, clams > oysters and I didn't get any clams =(
    well, that mucst have been interesting, despite the lack of clam catching success. clams are really good *drools* how big were the crabs you tried to catch?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Stupid canadian laws got a minimum size limit for crabs. They have to be male (SEXIST!!!) and then you use the given scale thingie to check their size. If the scale doesn't fit on them because they are too big, then you keep them =3

However... you need to buy the trap (money), along with bait which is chicken drumsticks (more money) and then possibly they will allow themselves to be caught. Evil seals however like to swim around to steal the bait then just eat the crab ;o; (but then one of the seal swam to the surface and I was massing pictures for that cute thing <3)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    lol it's still kind of fun ^-^; Though oysters aren't really my type of food. I still prefer clams over oysters.

Crab hunting and fishing are kinda similar... you just wait for both of them though >>;

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    fwosty said:
    (and hope that everyone is going just fine with you, Lily?)

Get back to reviewing.

Kidding~ Anyway, welcome back. I'm not too fond of clams, unless they're made into chowder. Maybe mussels. <3 mussels.

Whenever you type oyster, I keep thinking cloyster. o_O;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    LilyPichu said:

Whenever you type oyster, I keep thinking cloyster. o_O;

The Butterfree/Butterfly and the Caterpie/Caterpillar problem for me? >>;

Masquerade and Masquerain are getting annoying too... and sometimes I misspell the word by taking combinations of both of those words =o

Guess Pokemon isn't 100% educational or beneficial ^o^;

So let's balance this out by playing some other games, kupo!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    it was terribly sunny ;o;

it's scorching =(
    Poor me is stuck in the car ride (still need to drive around after you get there) facing the sun, and I can't even hide in the basement like home to cool myself off...

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Darn~ >.< I hate the heat. I had a mental image of a grey, cloudy, icy day~ [in the middle of summer =P]. x3 And I imagined this solitary person sitting on a rock fishing. o_O; XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    XD @ the description Muffin!

I saw more of a small boat on a rather large...murky/dark blue lake. :P

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Pichus do. =] Anyone who agrees elsewise is hereby submitted to the um, rainbow...mountain of doom. >_>

Oh, and you-know-who, in case you dun want me to point out names, thanks for the kind rep. I appreciate it. ^^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Cloyster is more cool, me thinks. Cloyster is very useful if they didn't make focus punch too ^^ Cloyster is just pure destruction back in RBGY if the opponent doesn't have amnesia. High defense and special make Cloyster one of the very few usable Pokemon back then. Too bad now Cloyster's special defense went poop.

Quagsire is cute <3
    That one episode with Wobbuffet asking directions from a Quagsire is one of the CUTEST scenes ever! (even if it's just 20 seconds long)

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    Cloyster is more cool, me thinks. Cloyster is very useful if they didn't make focus punch too ^^ Cloyster is just pure destruction back in RBGY if the opponent doesn't have amnesia. High defense and special make Cloyster one of the very few usable Pokemon back then. Too bad now Cloyster's special defense went poop.

You used the word 'Cloyster' 5 times. Very repetitious. I'm disappointed in you.

..Or was that for alliteration? o_o;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    1 week delay? XD;; that's quite a bit ;p

Is 22sa back yet? Is he all settled in his new home yet or is he still on the move?
    I'm back as of a couple hours ago. See the three updates I made in my club. XD It was the 14th, 16th, and today..... XD

Welcome back.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    LilyPichu said:
    You used the word 'Cloyster' 5 times. Very repetitious. I'm disappointed in you.

..Or was that for alliteration? o_o;

Repetition, not alliteration... Alliteration needs to be side by side each other and not seperated by anything (or at most, one or two words.) Alliteration cannot be with the same word as well.

Plus, what else am I suppose to call it? "The oyster Pokemon"? XD

Welcome back 22sa <3
    How is it in Sasketchewan where nothing exist but huge huge huge empty fields of grain XD

Back