• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future News dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    It's not over yet!
    Hey guys just wanted to let you know that on June 16th at E3, there will be something called 'Pokemon Special'. It is entirely Pokemon.

From Nintendolife Site:
    E3 2016 Pokémon Special - 16th June at 7am Pacific / 10am Eastern / 3pm UK / 4pm CET
    An exciting development, this will be focused entirely on Pokémon, though beyond that details are slim.

Also, Pokemon and Masuda will be at World Hobby Fair on June 25th.

Serebii:
    In The Games Department
    Pokémon Sun & Moon - World Hobby Fair

It has been confirmed that Pokémon will have a booth at the World Hobby Fair '16 Summer on June 25th & June 26th. At this event, there will be five things.
    First, Abarerukun and Rinka from Pokénchi will be there and take the main stage. There will be a quiz rally and an exclusive sneak-peak at the movie, Volcanion & The Ingenious Magearna. Finally, Pokémon Sun & Moon will be there and game producer & series director, Junichi Masuda will be on stage with a playthrough of part of the game. We'll bring more on that as it comes

It may mostly be the same stuff, but I am thinking that we might get at least 1 more 'New Pokemon Discovered' Trailer that will tell us the US names for the dog and koala from Corocoro and possibly 1 to 3 other new pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    Like Icy said, I'm not expecting much at World Hobby Fair aside from a reveal of another new Pokemon. I also guess we'll get an English trailer around then (or even in the next few days since CoroCoro releases today) that reveals Nekkoala and Iwanko's English names.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    It's not over yet!
    Hey guys just wanted to let you know that on June 16th at E3, there will be something called 'Pokemon Special'. It is entirely Pokemon.

From Nintendolife Site:

Also, Pokemon and Masuda will be at World Hobby Fair on June 25th.

Serebii:

It may mostly be the same stuff, but I am thinking that we might get at least 1 more 'New Pokemon Discovered' Trailer that will tell us the US names for the dog and koala from Corocoro and possibly 1 to 3 other new pokemon.

You know, I'm starting to think that perhaps the 16th reveal could be Synchro evolution. The female host during the interview part at Today's Treehouse livestream asked the Masuda and the SM Director if they were willing to share stuff about the bracelet the MCs are wearing yet. I think that they're hinting at it might mean that they plan to reveal it soon.

Years
    You know, I'm starting to think that perhaps the 16th reveal could be Synchro evolution. The female host during the interview part at Today's Treehouse livestream asked the Masuda and the SM Director if they were willing to share stuff about the bracelet the MCs are wearing yet. I think that they're hinting at it might mean that they plan to reveal it soon.

I second you, because if they wanted to be secretive about the bracelet now there's a chance they may reveal what its purpose is at an upcoming event, but I can't expect the mechanic's reveal to be until maybe a month or two later.

Years
    I second you, because if they wanted to be secretive about the bracelet now there's a chance they may reveal what its purpose is at an upcoming event, but I can't expect the mechanic's reveal to be until maybe a month or two later.

Yeah, as I said before, I can see them revealing it in July or August. September is the latest I see them unveiling it. I think a September reveal is quite late... especially if the Bracelet doubles as a Mega Bracelet and we get new Megas, plus they'll need some time to show off the Pokemon that might have the rumored Synchro forms. I do wonder if they'll reveal the starters and Iwanko can use it, it might feel weird if we don't know their final evolution by then...

Years
    Yeah, as I said before, I can see them revealing it in July or August. September is the latest I see them unveiling it. I think a September reveal is quite late... especially if the Bracelet doubles as a Mega Bracelet and we get new Megas, plus they'll need some time to show off the Pokemon that might have the rumored Synchro forms. I do wonder if they'll reveal the starters and Iwanko can use it, it might feel weird if we don't know their final evolution by then...

I think August as well, since July feels a bit too soon to me. But if we have Synchro Evolution revealed before the starters' and Iwanko's final stages, then it's likely that the starters' final evos are being kept secret until after the game release. September could likely be middle evos for the starters revealed.

Years
    I think August as well, since July feels a bit too soon to me. But if we have Synchro Evolution revealed before the starters' and Iwanko's final stages, then it's likely that the starters' final evos are being kept secret until after the game release. September could likely be middle evos for the starters revealed.

I'm sticking with my earlier guess of middle stage starters by August.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Wait, so they're having more SM stuff at E3 tomorrow?

Tomorrow is Pokemon Go. But on the 16th, Thursday, there will be a segment called Pokemon Special which is all about pokemon. We do not know what it will have. As there are no details, just confirmation from Nintendolife website that something Pokemon related is coming.

There is also the World Hobby Fair next weekend on the 25th and 26th that will have details of pokemon stuff, including another Playthrough of something from Masuda. This might mainly be what we got yesterday. But either Thursday or next weekend, we could get another 'New Pokemon Discovered' trailer to give us the US names of the dog and koala. As they usually come pretty quickly after Corocoro. This trailer might also have a few more pokemon we haven't seen yet.

Originally I was surprised that they were not revealed at Corocoro, but I had forgotten that Corocoro doesn't officially come out until today in Japan.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    Tomorrow is Pokemon Go. But on the 16th, Thursday, there will be a segment called Pokemon Special which is all about pokemon. We do not know what it will have. As there are no details, just confirmation from Nintendolife website that something Pokemon related is coming.

Do you have any details on that Pokemon Special thing? Will it be live streamed? What time?

blue

gucci
    Years
    That Pokemon Special for E3 tomorrow is at 7am Pacific / 10am Eastern / 3pm UK / 4pm CET. Don't really know how it can be watched but I presume it will be the same as yesterday through Twitch/Youtube ect.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Do you have any details on that Pokemon Special thing? Will it be live streamed? What time?

Nintendo life says that it is a segment of nothing but pokemon. They say details are slim. Also they said that they will be doing a live stream. I assume other sites will be as well.

Perfectly Nintendo says that it is for Japanese viewers and calls it a rerun from Pokemon Go and what we got yesterday. However, I don't know why they would just call it a special and have at the exact times, when it is later in Japan, to be for the Japanese viewers. And then give us times for everyone else. not to mention you can rewatch both segments on Youtube.

At best, I am thinking it might be a new discovery trailer, where it shows the dog and koala from Corocoro now that they are officially reveled in Japan. And maybe 2 other unknown pokemon. However, this might be saved for next weekend at World Hobby Fair.

Serebii has said little about tomorrow and I haven't really looked at Pokebeach or Pokejungle.

Blue posted the times above me.

Edit: I have sent a message to Game Freak/Masuda on twitter in hopes that the can confirm if there will be something or not. I don't expect to get a reply though.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    According to Gamenguide site, it also states that there will be something called 'Pokemon Special' tomorrow, but it is not a Treehouse. They also have no details on it.

According to CNET official twitter, we were supposed to get Pokemon Sun and Moon Demos? And what we saw didn't seem like a demo at all, at least not from what we have seen in the past. When they say demos, they may have meant just game play. But it seems early for demos. And would surprise me if we get demos and there was no mention of it on the 14th.

Last edited:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    think a demo was confirmed, it'll probably be very small. Maybe just the first town/route?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Seems like this Pokemon Special is today. :o I wonder what kind of stuff will be shown?

I really have no idea. I am wondering if it was a mistake on all the websites parts again. Because I still have literally seen nothing about it and youtube doesn't have the e3 stream thing anymore.

Sites could have gotten the wrong info or misunderstood what was said and what was actually confirmed.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    I've been on Twitch, Youtube, and the E3 Website and none of them mention a Pokemon Special thing today... Let's hope it really happens

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Seems like it's Japanese only. If it were huge news, it would be in English, right?

As one site stated, it might just be a recap, which honestly makes little sense to have it a 11pm Japanese time. However, there might be some small bits of footage. Japanese trailers usually show a little more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back