• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future News dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I think we will have a lot more news coming up in June. There's CoroCoro, E3, and the Japan Expo. When do you think news will be revealed, and what do you think they will show?

Timeline: (In somewhat chronological order)
    Future events:
    CoroCoro August
    August 12th
    September 15th (Manga information, not expecting much)
    September corocoro

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    I'm expecting at least one new Pokemon during E3 since they didn't reveal any brand new ones on the 2nd.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    We will probably get 6 to 10 pokemon revealed this month. May/June are usually when the first batch are revealed and may give an indication of how many pokemon are in the game. Not including the Starters or Legends, the first batch of reveals were these:

Unova: 6 in Corocoro and then about 6 to 10 more at E3.
    Kalos: 4 in Corocoro and then about 3 or 4 at E3.

So if we hit in the middle I would say a 5 to 7 at corocoro and the 5 to 6 at E3. If it is a higher number, it may follow Unova reveals. If lower, it will probably follow Kalos.

We will probably get some new pokemon in Corocoro in about 2 to 7 days. And then some more news during E3. We might then get a small amount fo news at the end of June and then another announcement on July 2nd to 5th.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Corocoro promised to have an exclusive, so unless if Serebii's translators were off they'll most likely show us some new Pokemon. The week after this upcoming one promises to be exciting with all the potential for news.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
    I think we could be getting CoroCoro leaks towards this coming weekend(10-12) and of course we got the E3 stuff coming too. I was relieved to hear we would be getting SM stuff at E3 because of all of the claims that there would be nothing but Zelda there in Nintendo's slot.

Years
    As Icy said, we should expect around 6-10 new Pokemon revealed during E3. I could see somewhere like 5 more new Pokemon being revealed in this month's CoroCoro as well.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    As Icy said, we should expect around 6-10 new Pokemon revealed during E3. I could see somewhere like 5 more new Pokemon being revealed in this month's CoroCoro as well.

It's important to remember that Unova came with 150+ new mons. As much as I'll like as many new mons, we'll likely not get near that number, the most I expect is between Sinnoh and Hoenn's numbers. So 4-6 is more likely, and even then I feel like GF will continue having these small reveals, so they'll likely spread out the goods.

Years
    It's important to remember that Unova came with 150+ new mons. As much as I'll like as many new mons, we'll likely not get near that number, the most I expect is between Sinnoh and Hoenn's numbers. So 4-6 is more likely, and even then I feel like GF will continue having these small reveals, so they'll likely spread out the goods.

Now that I think about it, we may get a minimal number of new Pokemon. 4-6 does seem reasonable like you said.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I hope we get some new Pokemon this month. I was pretty disappointed we didn't get any last week.

Years
    I may be jumping the gun on the inclusion of mega evolution (or some other buff/forme transformation), but I could see about 4-6 new Alola Pokemon alongside 4-6 Mega Evolutions during E3 and CoroCoro. My bet then, if there are mega evolutions revealed, is around 8-12. I think this is the smart move in order to engage both younger and older gamers while at the same time getting the hype going without revealing too many new pokemon.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'm thinking from now up until the release date, they will be dropping new information/trailers at the beginning of each month so we have something to speculate about per month. As for E3 there is a special conference designated to Pokemon Sun & Moon and if previous set ups like this are anything to go by then hopefully we should see some new Pokemon.

Years
    I'm thinking from now up until the release date, they will be dropping new information/trailers at the beginning of each month so we have something to speculate about per month.

I get your point, I think dropping a trailer and info every month helps fuel up the speculation and ensures we don't have a lack of stuff to talk about.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    My ideas was a little high. I meant about 8 to 12 total this month in Corocoro and E3. That may still be a little high.

And it is possible that they will spread it out. I really just hope they don't pull another Kalos. I know I've said that a lot, but that was by far the worst thing in 6th Gen Games for me.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
    I almost forgot about the possibility of new Megas... I hope that we get Megas for either the Johto starters or Sinnoh starters, but preferably the Johto starters for now.

Speaking of, I wonder if this CoroCoro will tell us what the new mechanic is indicated by the new bracelets on the protags. How long after or before XY's reveal that we got the reveal of Mega-Evolution? I can't remember.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I almost forgot about the possibility of new Megas... I hope that we get Megas for either the Johto starters or Sinnoh starters, but preferably the Johto starters for now.

Speaking of, I wonder if this CoroCoro will tell us what the new mechanic is indicated by the new bracelets on the protags. How long after or before XY's reveal that we got the reveal of Mega-Evolution? I can't remember.

It was in August. I really haven't been counting Megas because I just don't want to count them as new pokemon.

Years

As Icy said, August 2013 was the reveal of Mega Evolution. Maybe we could get info on this supposed new Mega Evolution-like mechanic around that time as well.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Coro Coro promise a big scoop this month and confirm themselves as the Only Source of the News.
    So , Lets see if Coro Coro give us a huge scoop or troll us again.
    Off Course , I can't imagine what fans will do if Coro Coro troll with "Next Month" again since people being hearing it for 2 months.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back