• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future News dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm hoping we'll get something tomorrow, although I can wait a few more days cause the news has been really good recently and my hype has been building even more.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    PleaseletushavenewsPleaseletushavenewsPleaseletushavenewsPleaseletushavenews

I'm so hyped!~ I'll take anything at this point. News droughts are terrible. Please let us get news later on today. I have school tomorrow and I don't wanna wait until afterwards >_<.

Even if we don't get much, some pictures of new Pokemon are fine with me. I don't expect starter evolutions until late October, but if we get them early i'm cool with it{:3}

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    PleaseletushavenewsPleaseletushavenewsPleaseletushavenewsPleaseletushavenews

I'm so hyped!~ I'll take anything at this point. News droughts are terrible. Please let us get news later on today. I have school tomorrow and I don't wanna wait until afterwards >_<.

Even if we don't get much, some pictures of new Pokemon are fine with me. I don't expect starter evolutions until late October, but if we get them early i'm cool with it{:3}

I also expect the starter evolutions by late October, or some time in November. Though, I am ready just in case they decide to surprise us.

I think we might get corocoro leaks tonight.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    It makes sense to me that they would reveal the first stage evolutions of the starters if they have a connection to Rockruff's evolution. That is, unless the connection only happens with the final stage forms and not the middle ones too. I doubt they'd show the final stage ones.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Second stage starter evolutions have leaked with September's issue of CoroCoro for the last two generations, it's no real pattern but I wouldn't be surprised to see them for S/M this month. If they do have a connection to Rockruff then I could totally see them being revealed amongst its hidden secret as promised.

Years
    Second stage starter evolutions have leaked with September's issue of CoroCoro for the last two generations, it's no real pattern but I wouldn't be surprised to see them for S/M this month. If they do have a connection to Rockruff then I could totally see them being revealed amongst its hidden secret as promised.

You are right, because the Unova starter middle stages came out in the CoroCoro released in September 2010, with the Kalos starter middle evos following them up in the September 2013 issue. It makes sense to continue the pattern here and with the connection to Rockruff it would make sense as well. I am also more interested to see the middle stages and make a link to the base forms we know and the final stages' concept art.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    Either in October or on Wednesday with the new video announcement?
    But I agree with you, it will most likely be revealed in October.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I am also thinking that the starters evolutions will be in the trailer. I didn't think they would be reveled in Corocoro this time around with how they are handling things. If you think about it, we really haven't gotten much from Corocoro at all until after it is reveled by a trailer.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Wait, so you think the video might expand upon what we've seen in CoroCoro? I actually feel the same way. :o

I do. I think the trailer will show a lot more. Corocoro usually leaks after the trailer comes. So I think they are saving a lot of details for the trailer. I mean the same stuff we got in Corocoro, might be in them, but all the trailers usually show something new.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    If I had to guess at what's gonna be the "CoroCoro exclusive" news, I'd rather it be the UB's, honestly. The ideal would be they show everything CoroCoro showed and more, but if I had to pick I'd rather they show Rockruff's evolutions... and hopefully confirm if the starter's secret is the same.

That would be a huge thing and they really ought to show it before the games' release. I'm not gonna start getting my hopes up as it would definitely be unprecedented but maybe somewhere out there there's a slim chance we'll see not only the starter middle evolutions, but their final ones, too?

If anything, if there really is a big secret with the starters and it involves their final stages only, wouldn't it be logical to reveal them sometime before release?

blue

gucci
    Years
    There's usually a longer gap between the CoroCoro news and the international trailers iirc? Anyway, I'm expecting some new Alolan forms and maybe the starter evolutions.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    The news in CoroCoro was kind of short, so I could see a new Alola Form or new Pokemon being showed, alongside Rockruff's evolutions. I don't think they would want to show the UB's honestly.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Yes. It'll be Wednesday the next trailer comes out.

Likely expecting the English name of Rockruff evo, but there's a chance other stuff not covered in CoroCoro could be shown as well.

I feel that they'll actually keep Rockruff evolution's formes a secret for a while longer. It was Corocoro's selling point this time, and if you recall, they also kept Iwanko (Rockruff itself) and Komala a secret for some time and that was Corocoro's big news for that month.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I think the final evolutions will be reveled in November's Corocoro or November's Trailer as the will most likely come out before the games. So unless the whole pokedex leaks, I expect that is when final evolutions will be officially reveled.

And if by a chance we don't get the mid stages in this week's trailer, we might get another traile between it and the next Corocoro. And if not that, then most likely October's Corocoro as others have said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back