• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future News dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Maintence scheduled for 3DS later today which could be linked to the S/M demo.

That would be so cool, maybe they're announcing the demo today? :O

It might just be a coincidence and it does seem a little early to be having the demo but I would definitely be hyped to play some Sun and Moon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    40 mins till the news, am I correct?
    Also, is there any link where we could watch it live ? :)

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    You're right!
    And most likely youtube, on the TPC channel :)

So, now that today's announcement has been made, what are you expecting to be shown on CoroCoro next week?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    I am hoping CoroCoro is where we get the starters' middle evolutions, because it was at this point that we had Quilladin, Braixen and Frogadier revealed during XY pre-release (and I believe their reveal was in CoroCoro as well). If the middle evos for the Alola starters don't get revealed, it would be very weird considering the starters are said to share a secret with Rockruff.

Otherwise, I'm excited for the Rockruff evo coverage.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Well, we have Rockruff secret as promised so that's something new to look forward to! As for other news, I'm thinking we could get the first preview of the second stage evolutions for the starter Pokemon.

Years
    I hope we're going to get a bigger news dump come CoroCoro. I want more stuff to talk about!! These games are starting to get more and more exciting. n.n

well there's def gonna be something about rockruff's evolution at least but hopefully there's quite a bit more maybe some evolutions of other pokemon we've seen so far? I really want to see the starter second stages as well to have more confirmation about those pics of the third stages although I've kind of resigned myself to the fact they are probably true after mallow was revealed but if littens second stage was decent that'd make me feel a bit happier about it...

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    I didn't think we would get Starter Evolutions today anyways, so I believe we'll get those along with Rockruff in Corocoro, but otherwise after that news dump I don't think we'll get too much, maybe a little more information on the Snap minigame, and some more explanation of Aether Foundation?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    I personally predict the next news comes September 12-15. Well, they've done it before.

blue

gucci
    Years
    The first couple of months flew by, but that's probably because we literally had no news. Mark my words.. it will be these last two months that will feel like the longest. ;;

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    I feel like after CoroCoro, there's going to be this long stretch where we don't really have any news to talk about.

It's going to be like that last week of August or so, except worse.

I got so hyped after the news we got yesterday.. !
    It seems like they put alot of work on this game. We also got a sheer connection to Kalos which i love

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
    According to Serebii, there's more news to come on the 14th. I wonder, isn't that really REALLY close to CodoCoro being released? That would be utterly insane if we got two separate news within a couple days of each other, I feel like we're getting slightly overloaded as it is.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    According to Serebii, there's more news to come on the 14th. I wonder, isn't that really REALLY close to CodoCoro being released? That would be utterly insane if we got two separate news within a couple days of each other, I feel like we're getting slightly overloaded as it is.

Pah! No such thing :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Not to be a buzzkill, but I imagine the news on the 14th will just be an official recap of whatever comes in Corocoro. Maybe a little bit extra, but I wouldn't get hopes up.

Years
    Hmm... so news coming out next Wednesday right? Kinda too soon if you ask me.

I know CoroCoro releases exactly a week from today, with the leak scans likely to surface as early as the 11th or 12th. I also do know most trailers we had that came out around the time CoroCoro released were mainly unrelated to what was shown, aside from some Pokemon shown that CoroCoro had, while sometimes we had some CoroCoro-revealed Pokemon held off from English release until a few weeks later.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    Maybe the CoroCoro news and the 14th one will complete eachother?

We know that Rockruff's secret evolution will be released on Corocoro this month. Byt what if the link to the starters evolutions is released on the video of the 14th? Or even the starter evos?

Years
    Nonsense! The more news the better. 8D With the most recent trailers pretty much depicting a very pretty picture of the games, I'm excited now more than I've really ever been to hear more about what these games have to offer!

I'm thinking there may be more shown in the trailer than what's shown in CoroCoro, yes.

I get you here, more news does help keep this section alive doesn't it? Maybe TPC really are wanting to make September the month of us constantly getting dumped with new info.

I feel the September 14th trailer might show some stuff from CoroCoro, but likely not all of it. Notably if more new Pokemon are revealed since previous cases had some Pokemon held off from English release until later.

blue

gucci
    Years
    The next Pokémon Sun & Moon news will come on September 14th at 22:00 JST which is 14:00 BST, 15:00 CEST, 09:00 EDT, 06:00 PDT, 23:00 AEST

So even if CoroCoro doesn't provide much we have that to fall back onto! 8)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back