• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future News dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    I doubt it. Japanese media is almost always 100% accurate with time postings. Plus, if there was a YT trailer, it would have been timed to go live right as it hit 22:00 JST.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Also the official artwork for UB-02 I guess? They never did promise a trailer, we just assumed there would be one going by previous reveals. Still disappointed though lmao.

Years
    I had been refreshing Pokemon's YouTube channel for 15 minutes now. They must be late with this trailer or something.

But that said, the 20th is not that far (next Tuesday if you're wondering) and we have already had a lot revealed this month alone, so it's like they are really wanting to dump loads of new info at this point. At this rate, October could be full of new info as well.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    They basically announced an announcement...
    Future News dates

Years
    well that was a bit of a let down. though I suppose if corocoro hadn't leaked it would have been new info so...

well at any rate I hope the news next tuesday is a bit more exciting.

Years
    yeah I feel like we've been spoiled for big news the past few times I got my hopes up for every new bit of news to be as big which isn't realistic really.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    As I said, that was a big let down, I was at least expecting a trailer with what we saw in Corocoro. By what was said, english would have gotten something as well. But if we didn't have internet, we would have gotten nothing.

At least we get more news on the 20th, let us hope it isn't something like this again.

Years
    As Angie mentions a lot, don't always get your hype up too high. Like she said, the lack of info might have been due to big reveals over the past few weeks and then next week should pick the pace back up.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    This is making me start to think that we might possibly have some sort of news at the end of this month too, as we've gotten something every week of the month (at least it seems like it).

I'm not surprised that they didn't show Rockruff's evolution's formes. As I said previously, that is this current issue of Corocoro's selling point, and thus far they've allowed those to stay exclusive to them for up to a month or so (some have been shorter).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back