• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future News dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm not surprised that they didn't show Rockruff's evolution's formes. As I said previously, that is this current issue of Corocoro's selling point, and thus far they've allowed those to stay exclusive to them for up to a month or so (some have been shorter).

I'm likely guessing them to be revealed in Tuesday's trailer, since most CoroCoro "exclusives" usually took at least one week later before getting revealed in English.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I'm likely guessing them to be revealed in Tuesday's trailer, since most CoroCoro "exclusives" usually took at least one week later before getting revealed in English.

I've been wondering this for some time, why do you tend to put the word 'likely' before 'guessing' in your speculation as if you're unsure about it? I like your speculation ^_^.

That's possible. If my speculation of a trailer coming out the last week of the month comes true (since we've had one every week this month thus far), then I see it being reveal by than if they don't do so next week.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Hey guys. I wanted to bring somethng up. With the new miniseries coming out, it is possible that we might get something at some point during the 18 3 to 5 minutes episodes.

If you remember, Mega Charizard X was not reveled with the batch of first Megas that we got. Y was, but not X. X was reveled during Origins in the final episode. So it is possible that we may get something new. I am thinking along the lines of Alolan Forms though.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    As stupid and pointless the latest "news" was now that I've thought about it may have been a good thing (personally, anyway). I don't care about UB's at all so maybe with the news UB's will be cut out of the Sept. 20th trailer completely and focus more on stuff that I care about (again, personally).

That said at the very least I think they should have given us a little more information on the new UB's rather than basically recapping exactly what Coro Coro leaked.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I also want to mention that we may also get more info tomorrow. There is supposed to be a big announcement after the pokemon anime hour special. That being said, it may be Generations, but if by a chance it is for the Alolan Anime Series, which I think it is, we might get more info. Possibly new pokemon.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I also want to mention that we may also get more info tomorrow. There is supposed to be a big announcement after the pokemon anime hour special. That being said, it may be Generations, but if by a chance it is for the Alolan Anime Series, which I think it is, we might get more info. Possibly new pokemon.

That could be interesting. I doubt it'll be much.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I think the next S/M info will be 20th, they would have said if it were sooner. The anime announcement will just probably be related to the recent Generations announcement.

Years
    I've been wondering this for some time, why do you tend to put the word 'likely' before 'guessing' in your speculation as if you're unsure about it? I like your speculation ^_^.

That's possible. If my speculation of a trailer coming out the last week of the month comes true (since we've had one every week this month thus far), then I see it being reveal by than if they don't do so next week.

I guess "likely" is just the way I speculate, mostly because I tend not to get my hype too high. As for the second part of what you said, I feel after Tuesday we may get a break from trailers until October. Plus, I hope October 1st gets announced for a future trailer date because it'll be a birthday present for me that I can actually talk about, along with continuing the trend of a trailer dropping at the beginning of every month.

The announcement ended up being the Sun & Moon anime, like I expected.

Sirfetch’d

I have high hopes for the information being revealed on the 20th. I am really expecting that we get something HUGE, maybe starter evos even! At the very least, I want Rockruff evolution gameplay <3

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    If we want to apply some logic to the situation, they likely wanted to keep Rockruff's evolutions as "CoroCoro exclusive" for the time being, similar to how Rockruff itself was "CoroCoro exclusive" for a while. It was disappointing to be sure, but it does make sense from that standpoint. So while it's true we may not get a whole lot of info on the next news date, I think there's a chance we'll get Rockruff's evolutions at least, and perhaps some other small things like most of them have been.

Years
    I think after the smaller news the other day, we might get something big. But then again the 20th is kinda close to when the last info dropped so maybe we'll get some answers to questions raised recently instead of getting thrown completely new news, but who knows :3

blue

gucci
    Years
    We've already seen the UB-02s in the latest trailer so it's likely we will get new info on 20th. Even if it does include Rockruff's evolutions, it's more than likely they will throw a couple of new Pokemon in there as they have done before.

Years
    We've already seen the UB-02s in the latest trailer so it's likely we will get new info on 20th. Even if it does include Rockruff's evolutions, it's more than likely they will throw a couple of new Pokemon in there as they have done before.

I bet it will focus on any other split evolutions alongside Lugarugan details as well as version exclusive evolutions if applicable.

And, as always, the outside shot of starter evo reveals.

blue

gucci
    Years
    The recent update on the website all but confirms that there will be more Ultra Beasts. I could imagine another being revealed on Monday considering how they've been hyping UBs up lately.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    I really hope they don't show anymore UB's, as I think they should really be experienced in game. What they showed is enough to raise questions about what they are and hype us up, and they're likely not catchable so I don't think it's important to know about them beforehand. We know that they strikingly resemble humans, they don't remember Pokemon at all, so they might not be Pokemon at all, or they could be Pokemon from different dimensions or planets. They just look like disturbing abominations, like Type; Null, but at least that thing has a face... and I bet it ties into Ultra Beasts in some way too. We also know that one looks and acts different depending on which game you have, which also raises more questions.

I'm really surprised we haven't seen any game exclusive Pokemon yet, by this point in Black/White and X/Y's prerelease we've seen their exclusives, so why not in these games? Especially in a pair that seems to emphasize a difference in each version. Yes we do have Rockruff's evolution but we don't exactly know if that's tied to the game or to the time of day in-game, same goes with Misdreavous and Drifloon.

I just really want to see more features. More details on Hyper Training, and I want to know if there's a big battle facility in Alola, I'd also like to see some more Poke Ride Pokemon, if any.

raxic_ex

I'm Buizel of the Expedition Society!
    Years
    Yes we do have Rockruff's evolution but we don't exactly know if that's tied to the game or to the time of day in-game, same goes with Misdreavous and Drifloon.

Ehh, I think that the Misdreavus and Drifloon are the example of Day and Night encounter, like if you're in that route on daytime you can only find Drifloon, no Misdreavus and vice versa. Version exclusives should be Misdreavus and Murkrow like in DPPt

Years
    I'm with MegaKuriboh here. Keep the Ultra Beast reveals mostly held off before release because if we keep having new ones revealed it will likely spoil the plot for those of us who want to go in blind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back