• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G/S remake petition thread PC version. If you don't post, you don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteo

The Alpha & Omega
    Years
    count me in, gold is the best pokemon game in my opinion, and Zel's remake hack is sooo good, I just gotta see how Nintendo can make it better :P.

Charizard88

Great Competitive Trainers
    Years
    Hey just letting you know I am now here to help count up petition votes. :) BTW I am already on the petition VIA Pokebeach.

Bleuhorn

The Space Cowboy.
    Years
    I'm definitely hoping for this game so count my vote as well. G/S was one of the best experiences in gaming history. Having a remake with DSi's capabilities and worked around extras to the Johto/Kanto regions should guarantee a solid title. Bring us a proper remake, Game Freak/Nintendo.

Yanmega Owns

G/S remake enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    charizard88, nice to see you here. Don't worry I've got a giant list of everyone's names on every website. Everyone else, keep it up!

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    haven't been a long time on PC, how many votes do we have already Yanmega?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    @ Eon: Well that's not very helpful, now is it? So many people spend time just doing nothing but blankly surfing the web, so it doesn't take much work to type up a few words petitioning for a remake. I certainly don't mind, and you'll never know if it worked unless you try it. If you have nothing nice to say, then please don't say anything at all, unless it is constructive criticism helping us create a better petition.

My post wasn't supposed to be helpful. It was supposed to be truthful. It isn't that I'm against petitions, it's just that this isn't official enough to actually do anything. Besides the last thing I think game developers would want is for thousands of people pestering them. Petitions are things that cause change. If you don't like something about your government, you start a petition about. Petitions to request a game is completely idiotic even if it is for good means.

I think it's obvious enough that Pokemon fans want a G/S remake even without a petition. Even I'd like one but I refuse to sign because I find online petitions stupid and meaningless.

Also, I found a webpage that made me laugh while posting this.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I'm in this. When we get 200 votes, I'll email Nintendo on a GS remake petition or Bob's Game thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back