• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G_R7’s Event Shop with 500 Events! Trading Ranger 3 Events! *UPDATED!*

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    ill trade you ut gamestp pichu jolly nature wiv everstone oh and the dates 1st february for your
    CHANNEL ID 40122 Jirachi with Salac Berry (Level 5, Careful, UT)

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    okay well i also have gamestp pichu wiv the date being the 7th of february but i want to keep that 1 cause i got onyl 1x that 1

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    sure but i assure that your still sorting out that trade wiv that person anyway i cant trade today goin to bed in a efw mins got school tomoz

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    sure but i assure that your still sorting out that trade wiv that person anyway i cant trade today goin to bed in a efw mins got school tomoz

I take it you are in the UK as well then. Fair enough, I have work tomorrow anyways (and the need to kill things on Dante's Inferno).

And Genji, thanks for the trades.

TOPIC BUMP.

Sorry for missing any trades, I've been busy with work and I forgot all about them.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I'm giving away Arceus once I get my new trade thread up, its Japanese and I just recently picked it up as I forgot I had him lol

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • Ello! I do have a PCP with the date of Feb. 4, 2010. I do have two, one is "Somewhat Vain" and the other is "Loves to Eat", just tell me which one would (if you decided to trade). Oh and I would like to have the Shiny RUBY Zigzagoon, if you do want to trade. Please get back to me soon. Thank you! ^3^

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    I'm giving away Arceus once I get my new trade thread up, its Japanese and I just recently picked it up as I forgot I had him lol

Thanks for the offer but I don't need any more of the Japanese ones.

Ello! I do have a PCP with the date of Feb. 4, 2010. I do have two, one is "Somewhat Vain" and the other is "Loves to Eat", just tell me which one would (if you decided to trade). Oh and I would like to have the Shiny RUBY Zigzagoon, if you do want to trade. Please get back to me soon. Thank you! ^3^

I'll trade the Zigzagoon for one of them, which I don't mind to be honest.

TOPIC BUMP

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • Yo G_R7,

I will trade you one of these:
    Gamestop jirachi natures/dates
    bold~capable of taking hits Feb. 27
    adamant~likes to thrash about Feb. 28
    timid~strong willed Mar. 1
    modest~proud of its power Mar. 2

for your:

10ANIV (Spanish) ID 06227 Articuno (Level 70, Rash, UT)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Yo G_R7,

I will trade you one of these:
    Gamestop jirachi natures/dates
    bold~capable of taking hits Feb. 27
    adamant~likes to thrash about Feb. 28
    timid~strong willed Mar. 1
    modest~proud of its power Mar. 2

for your:

10ANIV (Spanish) ID 06227 Articuno (Level 70, Rash, UT)

The modest~proud of its power Mar. 2 one looks good to me. But if there is anything else you want for the others then let me know.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • The modest~proud of its power Mar. 2 one looks good to me. But if there is anything else you want for the others then let me know.
    hmmm im also interested in these:

10ANNIV (UK) ID 06227 Charizard (Level 70, Brave, UT)
    10ANNIV (UK) ID 06227 Pikachu with Light Ball (Level 70, Quirky, UT)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    hmmm im also interested in these:

10ANNIV (UK) ID 06227 Charizard (Level 70, Brave, UT)
    10ANNIV (UK) ID 06227 Pikachu with Light Ball (Level 70, Quirky, UT)

Sorry for taking so long to reply but I have been really busy with work. I should be about today to make the trade if you still want to do it.

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    Hello, can I have 10 ANIV Timid Alakazam please? I can offer Bold Gamestop Jirachi (Untouched) if you like. :)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • Sorry for taking so long to reply but I have been really busy with work. I should be about today to make the trade if you still want to do it.
    Sure, let me know which 3 gamestp jirachis' you want

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Sorry for late reply but work has been killing me lately, sorry.

Hello, can I have 10 ANIV Timid Alakazam please? I can offer Bold Gamestop Jirachi (Untouched) if you like. :)

Depends on the date to be honest. Anything but Feb 27th and 28th is OK.

Sure, let me know which 3 gamestp jirachis' you want

Like what I said to Celebi11 Genji.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    i no that you said not for trade for your michina uk game movie12 arceus but will you trade it for a michina arceus with date being the 14th date of relaese of hg/ss n mothers day im gona get it tomorrow and ill trade it for yours

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    i no that you said not for trade for your michina uk game movie12 arceus but will you trade it for a michina arceus with date being the 14th date of relaese of hg/ss n mothers day im gona get it tomorrow and ill trade it for yours

Sorry but no. I spent 4 hours up Oxford Street today getting them... And chatting to other Pokemon players, making trades and just enjoying the Event. I haven't cloned them and plan to keep it that way. Thanks anyway.

Back